sia3 said: Yuuni said: Hmm.. I was wondering, dear @Faithlings and @lurkers, what makes you still stay/lurk in this thread, six whole weeks after the drama ended  ? :)

Is it Faith ? Is it the Faithlings ? Daejang ? The Gutter ? The Goodies ? The Book ?
Or for all those reasons  altogether and even more ? LOL

sia3 said: I had a funny thought today; regarding the whole 4 volumes of the novel. Judging by how long it takes Rowling to finish 7 books of Harry Potter and Stephanie Meyer on 4 books of Twilight Saga ...

Let's imagine it takes her a 1/2 a year or 1 year to publish one volume. Wouldn't that mean we will be in this thread for 3-4 years in total???? =)) =)) =))

We would probably be the LONGEST running drama thread E-V-E-R!!!! =))

:))

Guest WutHmone

sia3 said: I'm a bit disturbed coz I didn't think the "falling in love" feelings would start SOOOOO early!!! Because the drama plays it out so gradually that it isn't love at first sight and now it sounded so much like love at first sight!

sia3 said: myphim said: @sia3  Maybe we can switch and do episode 8 on Monday and episode 9 on Saturday? Or episode 9 on next Sat and episode 10 on Mon? I think most people dislike episode 10, so we can do it on Monday when there is less people online to rant. :))

@WutHmone
Right now... I don't think I really care what version I am presented to.
Let's just say we have seen PD's version of Choi Young.
Now we will read about SJN's version of Choi Young. :))

But yeah, of course, I'm a bit affected by how soon he starts to feel something for her esp. it didn't seem to happen that soon in the drama. However, we don't really know what's cooking in the scripts - if only I can read them all *sigh*

But as long as SJN can explain it out well; I don't mind. She just needs to convince me.
I still don't think it is love at first sight. ES probably is just stirring up something that has stayed dormant in him for 7 long years. That is why my first impression of that one particular paragraph is him thinking about MH through being so close with ES.

After all, this boy spends all his time in the barracks with the Woodalchi pups - all males - all testosterones no oestrogens. So may be ES's pheromones is strong that day when CY captures her! LOL!

• Like 1

Guest filchiny

@ sia3 i am =)) at your comment longest thread E-V-E-R! it is hilarious! but heaven forbid.....i don't have the patience to wait  4 years for the complete book series! HELL NO!!! i'd probably end up dating a korean guy and forcing him to translate the book for me.  ;;)

filchiny said: @ sia3 i am =)) at your comment longest thread E-V-E-R! it is hilarious! but heaven forbid.....i don't have the patience to wait  4 years for the complete book series! HELL NO!!! i'd probably end up dating a korean guy and forcing him to translate the book for me.  ;;)

Bwahahahaha @sia3 love your explanation about testosterones and pheromones....@WutHmone and @sia3 - my two cents about CY's feelings (yes I am quite poor these days) lol :)I don't believe it was love at first site more so he was interested in her...she was strange and nicely dressed. She was clean looking, nice hair, make-up and probably wearing a very expensive and nice perfume. Most likely this was not seen in Goryeo. Further more he was also impressed with her skills...he was probably thinking how can a pretty face be skilled at something particularly something that JB cannot do himself (assuming CY respects JB for being the Goryeo's doctor). Assuming women in that time were not allowed to study or be in a respected profession. The pretty ones become wives of rich ministers or concubines. In honest truth - any male beings when they are that close to a woman especially an attractive and talented one (carrying her and holding tight onto her) would experience some sort of emotions lol :)I know as a woman if a hot fireman/warrior came to rescue me and carried me I would be having such emotions but I wouldn't call it love =)) =)) =)) 

@filchiny - how rude of me not to say hi and thank you...Hello and welcome :-hThank you for setting up the petition *hugs* >:D<Fingers crossed it will be successful [-O<And it won't take 4 years or else I might start a book stabbing brigade - just because Daejang is patient but me NO NO [-X

awesomeduck said: Bwahahahaha @sia3 love your explanation about testosterones and pheromones....@WutHmone and @sia3 - my two cents about CY's feelings (yes I am quite poor these days) lol :)I don't believe it was love at first site more so he was interested in her...she was strange and nicely dressed. She was clean looking, nice hair, make-up and probably wearing a very expensive and nice perfume. Most likely this was not seen in Goryeo. Further more he was also impressed with her skills...he was probably thinking how can a pretty face be skilled at something particularly something that JB cannot do himself (assuming CY respects JB for being the Goryeo's doctor). Assuming women in that time were not allowed to study or be in a respected profession. The pretty ones become wives of reach ministers or concubines. In honest truth - any male beings when they are that close to a woman especially an attractive and talented one (carrying her and holding tight onto her) would experience some sort of emotions lol :)I know as a woman if a hot fireman/warrior came to rescue me and carried me I would be having such emotions but I wouldn't call it love =)) =)) =))