Guest _Misty_

@Yuuni ok then... Eun Soo, ep.2 after she stabbed Young and they are going to the inn to treat him.
*trying hard to remember all the times someone said "can you hear me?"*

Hmm.. I was wondering, dear @Faithlings and @lurkers, what makes you still stay/lurk in this thread, six whole weeks after the drama ended  ? :)

Is it Faith ? Is it the Faithlings ? Daejang ? The Gutter ? The Goodies ? The Book ?

Or for all those reasons  altogether and even more ? LOL

_Misty_ said: myphim said: _Misty_ said: Wow, vol.1 just covers ep.1-3? I wonder how she will split the other volumes then.From what I read our dear Daejang was already smitten by ES from the very start... I wonder if the author is going to give us ES point of view as well. In that case I think I must refrain reading the books until I'm done writing what I'm writing, or I'll just end up copying her... lol, but I want to read! I so need to hurry up with my lazy writing grrrrrr.Misty wants the book badly.... [-O<

Guest _Misty_

mattie2012 said: _Misty_ said: myphim said: _Misty_ said: Wow, vol.1 just covers ep.1-3? I wonder how she will split the other volumes then.From what I read our dear Daejang was already smitten by ES from the very start... I wonder if the author is going to give us ES point of view as well. In that case I think I must refrain reading the books until I'm done writing what I'm writing, or I'll just end up copying her... lol, but I want to read! I so need to hurry up with my lazy writing grrrrrr.Misty wants the book badly.... [-O<

@mattie2012   Are you still online?  Misty needs some of your cookies for reward as she is the Champion for today. :))

@_Misty_   For some reasons, my ipad is not letting me load the fanfiction site. I will have to read your stories when I get home tonight. But, it looks like mattie enjoys it, so I am really looking forward to it. No politics you say, YAY!!! I usually skip the politics in the show too, unless Daejang or Imja is in it. :D

하 늘세상에서 여인을 어깨에 둘러메고 달리던 그 순간부터 계속 마음이 요동질을 해댔다. 보내고 나면 다시 제 상태를 찾을 수 있을 것이다. 이 여인도 하늘문을 통해 돌아가고 나면 이곳에서의 고생은 이내 잊을 것이다. 이토록 기운찬 여인이니까. 그러니까…… 잊겠지?
(/ p.156)

Ever since he carried that woman from heaven over his shoulder, his feelings were all over the place. If I send her back, they will return to normal. Once the woman goes through heaven's gate, she will forget all the hardship she experienced here. Since she is an energetic woman. So.. she should be able to forget?

It seems our Daejang has awoken from his deep sleep way before we expected.
ES has awoken all these feelings in him that he simply couldn't explain away. ;))
Now I understand this look of confusion better. :D

i7mq0w5aeeZye.jpg

sia3 said:

[FAN ART] Faith ~ Daejang Saying Goodbye to the throne

viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427
cr as tagged

- I love this one. Not only daejang is swoon worthy here but the storyline of this scene.
He is going on a suicidal mission for his king and to protect the woman he loves and ... even though he did not succeed, this was what supposed to be his suicide/coffin outfit BECAME his most LUCKY outfits!!!! *SCORE*

Don't believe me? Check out this posts --> CLICK ME ... ME and ME!

Hello Faith-lings :-h I am here now. I have to backtrack more and take the scores for my three students: @awesomeduck @Maja and @azzuri whom I am aware took the exam while I was sleeping :D I have decided that the exam can be taken only until tomorrow night. Then, I will try to calculate the average of my student's scores and from there, will determine the grading scale :D I don't know how to do it but can anyone provide the link to my exam in case no one wants to backtrack too far. But I am sure it was on page 1570. 
@sia3: When you are not too tried, remember to take your exam :D you only have until Thursday night (which is tomorrow night) to take it. Then, the exam will be closed :) oh, and if you can, do post up the exam on your blog too ;) it will be easier that way than to backtrack so many pages. 
So, while I was away, more guessing line games :D @_Misty_ is the champion today. Last night, it was @Yuuni and @mattie2012. I fared no luck at all :)
Ooooo..i was reading the excerpts from the novel while at lunch break today at work. 
And OMG. Before @icesiren translated it and gave us heart-swooning moments and insight (btw, welcome back @icesiren :D ) I was reading the google translations that had been provided and I couldn't control myself. Here, I shall provide an example. 
"Squatting sitting in a part of the land to be rubbed with the finger-tips, brought it. Woman bled., Surrounded by more than ten times the enemy had a cold knife in the neck come in choeyoungui are losing the hearts go sit Hearts beats the fluctuating Then..
"Knot turned gagged in the back of your head wrapped around the face this time of Populus capture the dagger on his belt, and he is released. Knot okjoe sure, it takes time. Eun endured a deep breath feel the breath of the person right in the face next to kyeoja A rage and cried managed somehow swallow."

All the highlighted words I caught from just reading two excerpts from the google translations provided was enough to make me go like this =

;)) and then =P~ =P~ Those are some very strong descriptions and full-on verbs. Look..there is "rubbed" and "finger tips" in one line together while there is 'cried" and "swallow" in another one sentence. Remember, there is a reason to why we are having anatomy sessions :P

Of course! I love the translations @icesiren provided. It was much more romantic. I swooned at every moments I read. Daejang already had his eyes on Imja since the beginning! :x 
:(( why won't they make an english version :(( I wanna read it!

@mattie2012: OMG! cookies with nuts in it? One of my favorite! Sorry. I know it is just for the guessing line champion @_Misty_ but I couldn't help it. I just had to eat some ;))
EDIT: 
@Yuuni: what? 120-130$? :(( :(( I can barely afford it :(( :(( I don't make enough at work to barely have money for myself :(( How can I even dare to get a hold of this amazing novel?? :((

@mattie2012: OMG! cookies with nuts in it? One of my favorite! Sorry. I know it is just for the guessing line champion @_Misty_ but I couldn't help it. I just had to eat some ;))

EDIT: 

@Yuuni: what? 120-130$? :(( :(( I can barely afford it :(( :(( I don't make enough at work to barely have money for myself :(( How can I even dare to get a hold of this amazing novel?? :((

And a book we can't even read at that ! :((

Forget the token, I'll just buy the ebook when it comes.

@myphim: Ah, yes. I did get the screencaps. I am good on just those two. If anything, I will let you know ;) And will be working on the session soon. I need to gather up all the exam scores first so that I can notify who drooled more in class and who gave some attention to what I was trying to teach :)) All those google translation words made my brain go high on 'juicy' mode now :)) =))

여 인이 어이가 없다는 듯 입을 벌리고 최영을 본다. 그 무방비의 입술이 눈에 들어온 순간 최영은 포기했다. 더 못하겠다. 이렇게 가까이서, 이렇게 여인의 향기가 가득한 거리에서 더 성을 낼 수가 없다. 최영은 훌쩍 몸을 일으켜 돌아선다. 몇 걸음 움직여 숨을 쉴 수 있게 거리를 벌린다.
(/ p.284) 

The woman stares at CY as if stunned, her mouth wide open. When he saw her open mouth, CY gave up. I can't do anymore. This closely, within range of the woman's scent, I can't continue to show my anger. CY stands up and turns away. He walks a few steps to create a distance in which he can breathe.

I'm not sure which scene this part is referring to.
Is it this scene below?

ibyg2xBJdRao1A.jpg

ibhpKSFNNKj4II.jpg

So Daejang wanted a kiss. ;))
He should have just said so.