Well, yes! But we are not complaining. :))

Besides, PD made changes from her original script, so maybe she was just trying to fix everything he's done in the drama.

The novel will be how she imagines the drama to be. :D

Yeah.. The REAL Story !! \m/

@_Misty_ : Nope it's not that.

Well, I'm ashamed because it seems like I don't know Faith as well as I thought :))

I'm really impressed by your skills :-bd

Guest _Misty_

@Yuuni lol I'm happy I'm wrong this time :PI'll think about it a bit more....
@myphim uh... how about a copy of the novel since I can't have it shipped here? =((Or cookies. I always like cookies!

"Can you hear me ?"

Wow! I can't believe Misty didn't get this right. Are you sure?
Well then, my guess will be ES. She was asking if Daejang could hear her from the other side of the door. Episode 14 I believe.

Guest _Misty_

myphim said: "Can you hear me ?"

Well then, my guess will be ES. She was asking if Daejang could hear her from the other side of the door. Episode 14 I believe.

_Misty_ said: myphim said: "Can you hear me ?"

Guest _Misty_

@YuuniUh... maybe I got it! Ep.15 when Eun Soo was poisoned and she was crying because she was dreaming about a dead Choi Young?And he was holding her trying to wake her up?

단 도를 허리춤에 갈무리하더니 이번에는 은수의 얼굴을 감싸 머리 뒤에 매듭져 있는 재갈을 풀려 한다. 매듭이 옥죄어 있는지 시간이 걸린다. 은수가 참았던 숨을 들이켜자 바로 얼굴 옆에 그자의 숨결이 느껴진다. 어째서인지 울컥 울 뻔했다가 가까스로 삼킨다.
(/ p.150)

After the dagger works at her waist, it releases the gag that was tied behind ES's head. It must've been tightly bound because it takes some time. ES takes a breath and feels his breathing beside her face. Somehow, she narrowly manages to swallow down her tears.

Finally, an excerpt from ES's perspective. :x
@_Misty_  It looks like you got your wish. SJN will write from ES's point of view too. Now we will know what Imja is thinking too. I hope to understand her better in the novel.