sia3 said:

@myphim

Imja is "can see" but "no touch". He is daejang's propery ever since he brought her back. I think this pup has "pee" on her; marked her from the very beginning... :))

Imja is branded as Young's for all eternity :)) bwahaha

Don't tell me she's branded as Daejang's girl just because she saw his liver. =)) =))

Well, I guess she did see more of his anatomy than anyone else. ;))

I'm sure Lady Choi saw more than anybody else ;))

Yuuni said: Oh Daejang will jump btw them before DB can do anything. He was so protective already.
And then he would have kicked him his hell out.
Oh my.. A jealous Daejang this early on, I would give my heart to KC to see that.. 8->
Sigh..
BOOK ! COME HERE, BALI !!!

ahhhh...Faith-lings! You gals are so fast for me! :D I can't even catch up :)) I still have an incomplete anatomy session to do as well, and a sexy one of course :)) I will have to come back and do it later. For this second half of the anatomy session, I need to think very carefully ;)
In the meantime, thanks for the recaps of today's episode. Text preview for episode 4 shall be translated later :D 
oh, and @icesiren: Welcome back! >:D< We all missed you!
EDIT:
Sighs. It would be great if I still had Tuesdays off during work schedule. I will be able to do recaps with you all :((

Are you sure you want to give your heart to Gi Cheol? =))

It's okay, Daejang will save me.. 8->

(Don't interrupt me, a Faithling can still dream)

Yuuni said:

I'm sure Lady Choi saw more than anybody else

Yes, Lady Choi might have seen more when Daejang was still a toddler.

But, now as a grown man, I'm sure Imja saw far more. ;))

Okay, now that I think about it, the one who saw him from head to toes is @ awesomeduck ! :-O

vangsweetie637 said: ahhhh...Faith-lings! You gals are so fast for me! :D I can't even catch up :)) I still have an incomplete anatomy session to do as well, and a sexy one of course :)) I will have to come back and do it later. For this second half of the anatomy session, I need to think very carefully ;)
In the meantime, thanks for the recaps of today's episode. Text preview for episode 4 shall be translated later :D 
EDIT:
Sighs. It would be great if I still had Tuesdays off during work schedule. I will be able to do recaps with you all :((

vangsweetie637 said: ahhhh...Faith-lings! You gals are so fast for me! :D I can't even catch up :)) I still have an incomplete anatomy session to do as well, and a sexy one of course :)) I will have to come back and do it later. For this second half of the anatomy session, I need to think very carefully ;)

EDIT:

@vangsweetie637  Looking forward to more anatomy lessons from you. :))  Also, I'm so excited for text preview. Will be waiting patiently. Also, the novel is coming out soon too.

Yep ! The text previews of Season II are far more exciting and generous than the ones from Season I :))

myphim said: @mattie2012  I love all your posts about Choi Young and Gongmin. I'm happy you are exploring their relationship in depth this time around.

As for Choi Young last statement, I think he said it so that Gongmin would not be deeply hurt by his words. Also, it's true. I don't think Choi Young particularly disliked Gongmin, he just disliked politics and politicians in general. What's happened with his teacher and fiance had disillusioned him to this whole world he's living in.

mattie2012 said: myphim said: @mattie2012  I love all your posts about Choi Young and Gongmin. I'm happy you are exploring their relationship in depth this time around.

As for Choi Young last statement, I think he said it so that Gongmin would not be deeply hurt by his words. Also, it's true. I don't think Choi Young particularly disliked Gongmin, he just disliked politics and politicians in general. What's happened with his teacher and fiance had disillusioned him to this whole world he's living in.

As promised, here is the 2nd half of my anatomy session ;) First and foremost, what is an anatomy session without the picture?? :D

Faith-CY.jpg
For the second half, let us look at his curly hair. As he is sleeping soundly, with no trace of hearing around him, even his medium curled hair is resting peacefully alongside on the pillow. Now, it is said that hair represents beauty for woman and sexiness for man. If one is to ravishingly play with his hair, it will be pure pleasure. Just twirl the end tip with the finger and work its way up. The curl will be more lengthy for a very short moment. Even more, its black color represents a side of wildness and hidden agenda. Judging from the texture, his hair is soft and smooth, which is perfect caressing.
Now, let us move onto that little blob of his earlobe poking out from underneath the hair. Now, even it is not much since it is hidden in majority, the earlobe is good for nibbling. It contains soft cartilage which allows the lobe to move in any way. So, the ear is not just used for hearing. Its part is also used to test how the lobe moves in any direction.
Now, move a bit to the left to where the neck is. There is a little bare skin. You can see a speck of his shoulder skin. Now, from my anatomical senses, that is one broad shoulder. Which can only indicate one thing: pure strength. With such strength and will, the shoulder can be used to push forward and backward. Add some pecks of kisses here and there, or like the one that was shown to us by @sia3 and the shoulders will be put to heavenly usage.
Of course, we must credit the anatomy of the surroundings. The soft pillow and little bed is a perfect place to rest and enjoy ;))
Okie, Faithlings-class of Faith. This ends my anatomy session for the day and night :)) next lesson will come up shortly when I find another anatomy picture to dissect ;)
AND
Episode 4 Text Preview Translation is Up: 
Choi Young is fully unconscious and do not have a will to live anymore. His penetrated wound is making him go into shock. While the King puts another plan into action, High Doctor finally comes face to face with the cockroach nymph. However, his meeting with her is unpleasant and insulting. In return, she insults him back and leaves him in a state of shock.---
=)) it is the 'penetrate' word again =)) is there a curse going on with this word? =))
And, did we all get to see the 'never-before seen' mode in episode 3 that was mentioned in the text preview?? did anyone recap that scene??? :))
@myphim: How did you like the anatomy session? I tried very hard to behave :)) and the preview? :D Season 2 preview texts are more revealing than season 1 :)) and yups, I heard about the release of the novel. I am so excited. Even though it will be in korean, I am so excited. Is there anyone who can read it and then share with us? The novel will be so deep and thorough, it will be Faith of all seasons :)
@Yunni: What do you think of the 2nd half of my anatomy session? :)) and the preview is also out, too. Promising, isn't it :D
@WutHmone @sia3 @awesomeduck @mattie2012 and @everyone: Check out my 2nd half of the anatomy session! :P I must say..my anatomy skills are definitely making a come-back;)) 
Oh, did I ever mention that I am an English Creative writer? I even write..um..hm..how should i say this..ah..I even write..'gutter' stories =)) =)) :)

@vangsweetie637  As always, I love learning more about anatomy, especially Daejang's anatomy. ;))  I think my favorite part in today's lesson is the earlobe. I'm nibbling away. :))

Yes, we did a very thorough recap of the 'never before seen' mode. I think it was several pages back. That scene was toward the end. :D

Thank you for the written preview. I see the penetration is never going away. :)) I'm very much looking forward to the showdown between our High Doctor and the Cockroach Nymph. ;))