Hiya Faithlings! The cover for Japanese version is released, well, not going to be a surprise for us since it's just the same cover as the Korean's version :D but anyway, it's available for purchasing on Amazon Japan now so those who is fluent in reading Japanese is lucky to read it! :)

Faith Volume Two Novel [Japanese Version]

Order the novel at Amazon Japan
Scheduled for release: 25/01/2014
Price: 1785 Yen
Clip.jpg Read more »

cassopeia said: I just don't see how YWCFTS couple is anything like Faith. The main couple of YWCFTS reminds me more of IHYV but that I prefer LBY's and LGS' acting performance. 

Guest filchiny

Hello Faithlings! :-h
It's been a long time! I was rewatching Faith for the nth time. Particularly episode 13. I realized that I missed something very significant in that episode.Setting the scene here...Lady Choi was telling the queen via writing that DH, the king's uncle and only other person that could take the crown is in town. She then immediately instructed LC to ask the king to come over her place that night coz she will prepare drinks for him. :)) We all know from the previous episode the implication of that as per Do Chi's "advice" on how a wife can help her husband relax after a stressful day. =))
I was =)) thinking about that and i missed the significance of the queen's action. Her husband is threatened by the presence of DH. So I think not only did she want to ease the king's stress by preparing drinks but more importantly giving him an heir to the throne would somehow solve the threat and succession issue. Was I the only one who missed this?  :(
In as much as the queen is smart, strong and brave, she is very innocent. She probably just assumed from what DC said that after drinks "it" will just happen as a natural progression. So there wasn't any thought of seducing the king and such. She most likely thought it just is. Well it kinda is most of the time. :))
Btw, that was the king & queen's first night!
;):P <:-P

sia3 said: I believe this is a gif from BTS :)
iOkSV2H.gif
cr as tagged

Calling @myphim @Maja @shengvang and everyone else who was mesmerized by hoodie daejang back then! :))

LavelyShai

said: Are we suppose to say we love Heirs just because this is a Faith thread? I'm not required to love all of LMH's work and unfortunately I didn't love him in his last drama. We said what drama we loved at the moment and that drama is YWCFTS and we didn't care for Heirs, not everyone shares our opinions but we are allowed to say them without feeling like we're being criticized for it. If you want to praise Heirs then go ahead, but please don't expect everyone to agree with that. 

Hi! :-h
I know this drama was aired long time ago and I am late here but I hope you won't mind my questions which were probably already asked long time ago. :\">

So, I just finished watching Faith! I LOVED it and can't stop thinking about it. What a wonderful drama!!! I just love the chemistry between Choi Young and Eun Soo. Athough, it had an 'open ending', it was still satisfying because you knew that they waited for each other for that looooong. I just wished they would've kissed at the end. But then again, after five years you can't just go and kiss each other without talking. xD
Now to my questions. In ep 24 the evil prince offered Choi Young the position of the king and Choi Young answered at the end with: "Someone I know was asked a similar question. And because . I know now… that he was wrong"  What does he mean here exactly, besides rejecting the offer? The old general died because he 'protected' the other girl. The old king was angry because the red crescent moon group was well-known throughout the whole country. But that doesn't mean the old general wanted the kings position. He was loyal until the end. He did not go against him. So, what does Choi Young mean here? Why was the old general wrong?
And is the 'heavy' part  here, also a reference to his psychological problem to carry the sword and the answer the solution to it? 

I hope I am not annoying with my questions. :\">

@myphim
There are still a some new ones coming out but definitely not as many as I'd like.
dongdongRu seems to have PS new pictures too, gets me quite confused whether I have them or not.

@amayah
The old general didn't only 'die' because he was protecting Mae Hee. He was thinking of ending his life before he took the Red Moon Crescent to see the king. He was suffering the same issue that CY has suffered (heavy part doesn't mean the psychological issue) and he didn't know how to handle the situation (whereby the citizens supported him and hated King CheongHye). Therefore, that question as to take over the throne weighed on him and the only way he could answer it is by giving his life away* (to prove his loyalty), in that, CY sees it as he's just running away from the problem and not actually confronting it.

I think CY had it easier in the sense that Gongmin thrives to become a better king, thus making it easier for CY to make the choice of serving him with loyalty whereas his brother CheongHye didn't therefore his master may had difficulty convincing himself to stay loyal, serve the king and so forth. He was also getting tired of killing, losing in the thought that is everything he is fighting for - worth it? He's fighting for his loved ones, the country and he keeps losing his team members yet the country is run by a useless king who doesn't appreciate them. It must be extremely difficult for him back then.

* I think if his master didn't die the way he did in ep4, he would have chosen to end his life some other time too because his mentality / psychological issue was bothering him. He took the stab not because it was inevitable, but I see it as he wanted to die and the opportunity presented itself to him and he took it! However, CY and Mae Hee didn't know this therefore it traumatized the both of them.

Goodness gracious me! I did not realise that this thread is still so active.
I am now rewatching faith, like my ... maybe 20th times .. while waiting for LMH new project and came here because @sia3 put a link to help a fellow fanling and lo and behold - couldn't believe how active this thread is after Faith have ended since more than a year ago and that I am not alone in my obsession with daejiang till now   :)) :P  . .. Good to be here ... part of my de-stressed therapy from work and problems is rewatching LMH drama and lurking in LMH thread .. and now this thread as well .. oh please welcome me   [-O< [-O<

Guest filchiny

gaeingoh said: Goodness gracious me! I did not realise that this thread is still so active.
I am now rewatching faith, like my ... maybe 20th times .. while waiting for LMH new project and came here because @sia3 put a link to help a fellow fanling and lo and behold - couldn't believe how active this thread is after Faith have ended since more than a year ago and that I am not alone in my obsession with daejiang till now   :)) :P  . .. Good to be here ... part of my de-stressed therapy from work and problems is rewatching LMH drama and lurking in LMH thread .. and now this thread as well .. oh please welcome me   [-O< [-O<