guadi said: @exuberant1 - thanks for sharing the novel translation. Though the thread is not that active anymore, Faithlings are still lurking around here. Some are stationing at LMH's thread or Kim Hee-sun's thread :)
We love our imja and daejang :x They are probably the most functional couple we've come across in dramaland...very few misunderstandings between them. 

Hi @mattie2012 :-h Happy New Year to you too. 

Are there any websites where I can download Faith in HD (either 720p/1080p) with English subtitles?I have the ones from gooddrama.net and lately my Faith folder videos seems to have gone blurry.Is it available in torrent with english sub?
An anxious Faithling

Guest exuberant1

King Gong Min & Queen No Guk's history part 1 is up for those of you who are interested :) Http://exuberant1.wordpress.com Layali - u can watch on dramafever free with ads :)

Annyeong faithlingsssssss!!!!!!!!! @Gukja @sia3 @myphim @WutHmone @Maja @awesomeduck @vangsweetie637 @LuvMinHo @Hanjae @Yuuni@mongray @minozlove @shengvang @azzurri @lynlily @cirzhie @farstrep @buguz @kappy @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous@tvelove @mappyminho @katymac @pandaeve @tigereyespeppy @hayuinblue @rinoaclara @violetts@adlyn13 @jasy @dr25 @guadi @mattie2012 @jay9 @rrmski @pechumori @Yoshikitty @ad_fa @laquetahodge @prosperity@Jang27 @silverlode @Yoshikitty @everyone :-h I'm just copying ladle's list hahahaha Lazy duck will always be lazy duck! It has been ages but I miss you guys very much I wish my dearest faithlings a very happy be I gotta tell u news day yup I got diz note3 from Singapore ..same as oppa.... hopefully we get 2 share da same phone..chingus kamsamhida....love u all for your wonderful support !!!!!!!!!!

pooh77 said:

@Layali try this.. but you must to register, then click thanks if there's was hidden files (to change to unhidden files)

Thanks.I tried to register but says I haven't filled up some steps.Its sth like Jenis Kelamin and Buktikan bahwa Anda bukan bot. what are those ?

Jenis Kelamin is female or male

Buktikan bahwa anda bukan bot is you must to answer that what pic shows in there. or you can inbox me to make that easier :) i forgot my password, i always make my comp save the password automatic :))

Finished this show on Netflix recently and I'm completely in love with it. Upon completing episode 24, I just wanted to go back to episode 1 and start all over. I haven't been through all the pages in this thread (4527 of them), so are there any goodies, like deleted/extended scenes (please tell me there is more to the final scene...a hug...SOMETHING) that someone could point me in the direction of?
Gah. This show. Lee Min-ho. GUH. I need more.