Guest Anomalous

@guadi   It is a beautiful scene. Although it is not my favorite version, but it was beautifully filmed. :x  Shall we start? Actually, I've kind of started already. :P

@myphim   Join us! We're watching episode 15.

That tree in P&P reminds me of the tree in Faith.Both are unique looking trees. :))A great place to sit and wait for your love. :PEpisode 15?! Okay, let's me dig through my files.Isn't that the episode with an angry Daejang?

Yes @myphim - it's Pride and Prejudice's poster (Keira Knightley version). Too bad it's rated PG!!! Would you like to join us randomly watching a Faith ep? Maybe we can do a P&P watch too one day? :))

Hahaha @anomalous, to be honest when you told me ep. 15, my mind drew blank a little bit cuz I didn't remember what happened in that ep. 

Guest Anomalous

Imja in rag. :))  It's really too bad that she never really got to dress up in pretty clothes for Faith. :))  So, the episode begins with the poisoning of Imja. Prince Deok Heung is a sly fox. :P

iw7yjbdGXJML9.jpg

iwKF1oGf73Nx8.jpg

lol, Imja's moaning when she got poisoned :\"> :\">
Awww Daejang with black hair and he dropped the sword!
Isn't this the first time he used "Imja" in a different way? ;))

@guadi   P&P random watch? Okay! I know many of us here are a fan of P&P.
@Anomalous   I think this is KHS favorite episode because she's got to rest in bed the whole time. It's only Daejang that has to run around like a madman looking for a cure. ;))

guadi said: lol, Imja's moaning when she got poisoned :\"> :\">
Awww Daejang with black hair and he dropped the sword!
Isn't this the first time he used "Imja" in a different way? ;))