@sia3 is that true?? philip lee has been married?? with woman on Mirae's Choice???  :-?? @laquetahodge are you currently watching They Kiss Again now?? i don't like TKA.. but TKA soooo famous in Taiwan :D

@laquetahodge i don't know.. that's why i ask you :))i was so bored when watching It Started With A Kiss.. but I try to keep watch that until end..And when i continuing to watch TKA, aaaa.. i stopped to watch on ep 5 maybe.. :D

Guest tvelove

@myphim and @sia3

Hello, hope the two of you're doing great.

I am happy to come back here with all of you. I missed you all.

Faith novel, I don't think it will be released before X-mas.

Maybe April of next year, Vol.4 will be published  >:D<

@tvelove!!!
ibd05AQ8vXAhKj.gif
You're back! Yay! Lovely to see you!! >:D< >:D< >:D<
The Heirs casts are on live shooting, we'd desperately need a dermatologist soon :))

Yeah, I don't think Faith would finish releasing before X'mas. It's too soon!
Usually they would get a time interval between releases but April?! That's sooooo longggggg :(( :((
I want my Chinese version! :((

@myphim
I don't like war story, LOL. She's lucky she landed herself a Lee Min Ho and gave me a love story rather than everything is about war or politics! :)) I can handle minor politics like CH but if it is full on war talk... you see me like this I-) (:|

Look how cute Chun Eum Ja and Daeman are. LOLLLL

ctuzo88.jpg1JIFL5z.jpg
credit as tagged

tvelove said:
Hello, hope the two of you're doing great.

I am happy to come back here with all of you. I missed you all.

Faith novel, I don't think it will be released before X-mas.

Maybe April of next year, Vol.4 will be published  >:D<

Guest tvelove

Agreed with @sia3 =D>

No war, no politics story, please. Just romantic love or perfect love story is what I am hoping for ;;)

Should we send a letter to SJN to ask for that, @myphim?
(romantic kiss, sexiest kiss or sweet kiss plus wet kiss, which one do you prefer?) :)>- :)) =))

I'd like to have all, @tvelove. :D :-*
And yes, send a letter to SJN. Tell her to hurry up with the Chinese version for me too.

By the way, Ki Chul's icy power rendered him sexually disabled ;)) whereas Hwasuin's power makes her sexually needy all the time which is why she likes men. Eum Ja loves her and she is the reason why he stopped escaping from their master when he's young. The master found his hearing ability intriguing, kidnapped him from a well off family and when he tried to run away, the master locked him in the cage. It was because of Hwasuin that he stayed... and Hwasuin likes to burn him when they are younger too, but she always treats him later on... S&M these two. To Eum Ja, Hwasuin hurts him a lot physically but the hurt is more emotionally because she sleeps around and sleeps with him as well...

sia3 said:
By the way, Ki Chul's icy power rendered him sexually disabled ;)) whereas Hwasuin's power makes her sexually needy all the time which is why she likes men. Eum Ja loves her and she is the reason why he stopped escaping from their master when he's young. The master found his hearing ability intriguing, kidnapped him from a well off family and when he tried to run away, the master locked him in the cage. It was because of Hwasuin that he stayed... and Hwasuin likes to burn him when they are younger too, but she always treats him later on... S&M these two. To Eum Ja, Hwasuin hurts him a lot physically but the hurt is more emotionally because she sleeps around and sleeps with him as well...

@laquetahodge is there was a comic version too for itazura na kiss? i never finish to watch itazura na kiss/playfull kiss/TKA till the end.. i don't know.. just don't have an effort to watch that all :))

is there was a new drama? i mean Ariel Lin or Mike He new drama.. oh GOD, Mike He so damnly handsome, he's always makes me like this =P~