Hi all, just finished watching faith few days ago...

first, I didnt have any interest to watch this while it was airing but then when I read about love story between king and queen, I kinda interested but still lazy to download it...

then I found it at one of my friend's harddisk ( he is kdrama fanboy :D) and immedaitely watched it..
surprisingly, I llike it!

first, honestly, I am never fan of Lee Min Ho, but yes, he is so charming in here, well actually since before I adore his cool looks in faith from screen caps in dramabeans.. I like his character but I expected more from his acting... sometime his chemistry felt strong with kim hee sun, but some time I felt less, this maybe only my personal, but I think LMH really felt tiring for soma last ep (?)

second, I really surprise to see khs's character, before I think her character was serious and melo lady, but then she is so childish, I love that side of her, very interesting and kinda addictive too  but once again maybe it's only me who feel that their love story is kinda weak which I believe it's writer's responsibility...

at all, I love the OTP but my favorite couple is the king and queen.

I hardly believe that he is really short, and thought that his age was already above 30, LOL. His acting is amazing, as a young and unstable king, he nailed it. As for queen, well, she is quite good. Their chemistry is stable from beginning until end, and their scene when the king hugged her at the bed and they cried together, OMG... that scene is really awesome, amazing! one of most wonderful romantic scene I've ever watched!!!

and I love Gi Chul! :)) his scene with KHS really interesting and entertain! salute to the actor, he played Gi Chul character very well, so refreshing!

I kinda disappointed with the plot from middle towards end... it has very big potential to be really a great drama about great doctor just like the title but well, khs got twice poisons and both by evil prince (king's uncle), dont like at all about it... I think faith will be better without that evil prince, just focused on OTP, king-queen vs yuan, and Gi chul.

But still I like Faith for most of characters and love story. :x

ah, what happened with Lee Philip? it's like he was suddenly removed from filming... I know his character was told die but still, at least they have to show his body, right?

@laquetahodge
Hello dear! >:D<
I'm not sure about new drama, have you tried googling? I'll have to call upon his wifey @dr25 (although this wife is having an affair with Park Se Joo in Mi Rae's Choice :)) ). All I know is he attended a ceremony with his family... My brain can't remember what it is but something to do with his dad and his family are all there. @dr25 posted pictures of it here as well. As I've learnt from his wifey dr25, Philip is a very private person so he likes to ninja in and out thus it's very difficult to tell where he is currently.

Sorry, I can't be a better help... :P

tumblr_madgojigmH1r00si2o1_500.jpg
....to by nice?....season 2-faith-.....with the general Choi Young 'kidnapped' by the beautiful doctor Yoo Eun Soo in her world ...in the future.....
....anyway...the love between the general and the doctor.....the chemistry between LMH and KHS it  is outside of the time....
....maybe another masterpiece......

corearen said:
....to by nice?....season 2-faith-.....with the general Choi Young 'kidnapped' by the beautiful doctor Yoo Eun Soo in her world ...in the future.....
....anyway...the love between the general and the doctor.....the chemistry between LMH and KHS it  is outside of the time....
....maybe another masterpiece......