Guest pooh77

@cassopeia yep that's right!!Anything in Japan always expensive :))I never bought CD/DVD from Japan version because the price is different soooooo far from Korean or Chinese version =))

Hi @chingus ~ :-h

If you want to have a swooning time, don't forget to check the last tidbits of Faith Novel 2 !!

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/tag/faith-novel-vol-2-translation/

Big thanks to Breathlesssurvival !!! ^:)^

So good to know what they're thinking ! But am I the only who's disappointed that she didn't check him like it was supposed to be in the script ? If They're already so flustered being close to each other, I would have died hearing his thoughts while she was being all touchy on him. :))

Edit : Of course @Gukja, I would be glad to baby sit Young-ah ! He's in kindergarden, so I think I should be able to handle his homeworks. LOL You can scan them to me. :))

where's everyone?? i miss you all :((

and for @sia3 please inbox me if faith novel part 3 and 4 released, i want to buy that all (part 1-4) quickly :)) thanks :x

viewimage.php?id=2aafd527f1d637a57ab0c4&
@adlyn13
We can always spice it up again. It's just difficult to keep track if we do, what with must following the rules and all. :))
I know what you meant about not the same... it's a battlefield in there last week and the next is up soon. :-S

@laquetahodge
LOLLLL so cyber life is not a life anymore? :))
Well, hope to see you more often in Heirs.
Life is tough in there =))

@pooh77
Don't worry, if I read anything new about Faith, it'll be posted in here.
Just bookmark this thread, anything new, just check your bookmark.
I'll remember to tag you as well :) >:D<

Imja crying, not wanting to leave this all behind :((

All images credit as tagged

@myphim
Daejanggggg (imja aegyo style) ~ where are you?

@adlyn13
Aish ~ I can't believe you laugh. Did you see how bad people judge his English? It's as if they themselves are expert in speaking, listening and writing English. English is not my first language so I am offended for uri LMH; I know exactly how difficult it is and I also know how it felt being picked on. X( Those people just think English is the only language in this world to be so arrogant. X(

@laquetahodge
Oh dear, it sounds really busy for you.
Yeah, LMH totally nailed Choi Young in SJN's version. *Love*
Or SJN is writing the Choi Young that Lee Min Ho portrayed. Either way, she approved and I can see LMH played them out in my head. I just wish for more. Moreeeeee.... do a Faith alternate version with the same cast or something and we can revive this thread.

Heirs is going at ok speed for now. Wait a few more episodes when people start getting hooked, that's when I'd cry too. LOL :)) But the good thing is, people I know isn't that active in there and so less time spent chit chatting / discussing about the drama.

@sia3

Omg don't remind me . LMH has been attacked way too much recently and his english isn't bad as least he is learning. Six months to learn a language is not easy. I took two yrs a french and technically it was easy cuz spanish is my first language and they're similar but heck idk crap.So LMH speaking english was great and admirable.and besides we all have accents !learning any language is hard and gets harder with age. What matters that you get your point across and you're understood.

Hello :-h

@sia3 @Maja @awesomeduck @Hanjae @silverlode @violetts @WutHmone @myphim @Gukja @kappy @Yuuni
@farstrep @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous @mattie2012 @tvelove @jasy  @azzurri @hayuinblue
@rinoaclara @shengvang @mappyminho @vangsweetie637 @katymac @rrmski @pandaeve @jay9  @lynlily
@buguz @minozlove @berliansiahaan @tigereyespeppy @adlyn13 @Yoshikitty @laquetahodge @pooh77
@cassopeia

@pooh77

Where have you been lately :)
Don't worry about this thread, is always our First home and we have FAITH that this thread is always lively as long as you have Faith in it ;)

@laquetahodge
LOL, glad to know you missed us here and I missed you too  >:D<
Yup !....his eyes does the talking, love it :x

;;)ibsbUXUisyFaHD.gif
cr as tagged