@Yoshikitty - Forgot to mention that I'm glad you're feeling better, yoshikitty.  I hate being sick, but it's worse when you don't know what's causing it.  Keep healthy, and maybe try to eat small meals more often.  I heard it's better than three big meals.  Or at least don't skip breakfast.  It's the most important meal because it's the one after the most hours of sleeping and not eating (thus, breaking the fast). My goodness, I'm sounding like a mama bird, aren't I?
EDIT:  Tweet tweet!

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
Hey Bunny! :D
I agree, there are some stars that are very appealing even if they're completely covered from head to toe. :)
LMH is one of them. ;)

@kappy
I don't mind pink in small doses. :)
But when it's everywhere, it starts to get to me. :))
I wouldn't have minded something on him that was pink, but the feathers at the bottom made it look like a bird. I think it would've looked better if they had left off the feathers.
BoA has a beautiful voice! I love that song in Shark! :x  Although I have a feeling that the show itself is going to be a real stressful one.

@kappy

the song from shark is beautiful love it

my fave OST

Carry on -Ali ( duh lol)

Ice Flower-Ailee ( Yawang)

Back in Time-Lyn (TMTES)

Creating Love -4minute (PT)

Love is blowing-Lee Ji Young (GFB)

@tigereyespeppy

yes I love how LMH is ... he is who he is without leaning to the norm of celebrity life . Of course he has to meet expectations but still doesn't lose his identity of who he is . I hope he never changes

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
What's TMTES?
I'm loving the soundtrack of GFB too. That song they had for mama and papa Gu at the beginning was hauntingly beautiful. :x

@tigereyespeppy

TMTES the moon that embraces the sun ... the king of ratings last year

yeah GFB OST is awesome

I think the papa gu and mama gu theme is title Eden can't remember who songs it though :-??

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
I started to watch that one but never finished it. I'm gonna have to pick it back up again. :)

@laquetahodge
hahahaha Yeah, after watching WAML I've been a little reluctant to watch a dark drama. I'm thinking of just getting the summary for Shark first and then if it sounds good watching it later. ;)

@laquetahodge

omg you watched that train wreck of a drama too lol

I know I am watching shark but it's looking too dark I love revenge dramas .. but with all the melodramas I've seen lately I need something lighter and more happier

@tigereyespeppy

pick it up I recommend it...it's awesome :)>-

the younger counterparts of the main leads wow are simply great

@sia3

that is true slacks are more appropriate for what he is wearing its formal

well I better see some tightness when he wears his rocker style outfit cuz I don't want to see what I saw of his concert in Korea ... baggy pants with a leather jacket ... OMG still can't get over that fashion faux pas

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
I don't think tight pants would've looked good with that vest and coat. :))

@sia3
He definitely needs SOMEBODY'S stylist. /:)

Guest tigereyespeppy

@adlyn13
Actually, I think this outfit gives him a sort of punk sophistication that I really like. He looks REALLY good with vests! :x