OKay so, watching the beginning of ep 6 with the recap from the previous episodes.
I forgot how much Psycho uses his Pikachu power in the beginning of the series. I wonder what triggers it. I mean, in the novel it said that he didn't completely master his power. He must somehow invoke it in some way, but also not being able to control it entirely.
Does it come out only during battles? Or can it also involuntarily be used to a lower degree during sexy times? Eun Soo getting all... tingly. 
--
@Anomalous Awesome reaction, hahahaha

Okay yeah he does use his pikachu power alot :))

I think it's tied to his emotions specifically anger . in ep 2 when ES gets kidnapped he used his KI then in this ep again when ES was kidnapped ep 12 and ep 17 those were all out of anger at least to me . Only in ep 1 I have no clue

what boggles me is CY love confession . at first I was like so he's saying he loves her to stall and leave, or maybe he means it and doesn't realize it .

But what cracks me up that he confesses his love he doesn't mean it at least not in it's entirety and when he is in love he doesn't say crap . Like man your are confusing :-t

Guest Anomalous

violetts said: OKay so, watching the beginning of ep 6 with the recap from the previous episodes.
I forgot how much Psycho uses his Pikachu power in the beginning of the series. I wonder what triggers it. I mean, in the novel it said that he didn't completely master his power. He must somehow invoke it in some way, but also not being able to control it entirely.
Does it come out only during battles? Or can it also involuntarily be used to a lower degree during sexy times? Eun Soo getting all... tingly. 
--

Guest Anomalous

iLMJYgh8Nzwks.jpg

I love this! He finally declares to the whole world that he loves the woman behind him. :))  This episode is what I refer to as the 'Mercilessly Teasing Daejang' episode. It all started because of this declaration from Daejang. By the way @violetts, did he really say 'love' at this part? I'm just curious because I don't think he uses the word 'love' ever again later, even when he proposes to her.

oh wow the drama does mention that CY power may not be matured hence he hasn't mastered it yet , but it's left as an interrogator question since he was also injured and the novel when into more detail ...cool

adlyn13 said: Okay yeah he does use his pikachu power alot :))
I think it's tied to his emotions specifically anger . in ep 2 when ES gets kidnapped he used his KI then in this ep again when ES was kidnapped ep 12 and ep 17 those were all out of anger at least to me . Only in ep 1 I have no clue

what boggles me is CY love confession . at first I was like so he's saying he loves her to stall and leave, or maybe he means it and doesn't realize it .
But what cracks me up that he confesses his love he doesn't mean it at least not in it's entirety and when he is in love he doesn't say crap . Like man your are confusing :-t

@violetts yeah at least that what I noticed when he was mad his Ki was used, sucks he didn't use it on Duck Hind a** on ep 15 that would've been awesome

yeah that's what I love about CY actions speak louder than words

Guest Anomalous

iIRaJiuSIdcHD.jpg

iMrnbn9HSfh8B.jpg

Gah! SWOON!  I didn't have time to swoon properly when we did our recaps from season 2 (as the others called it), so I want to take the time now to swoon over what Daejang said here. How come he is not as cheesy later? :(

Guest Anomalous

dr25 said:
 L-) This is 0.01% of my reaction if CY said to GC"I came, and I kicked your children's a.s.ses because I love Dr.25" *Day dreaming*