marrsq said: Awesome theory...YES...in a nut shell...each time a history is changed another ES or the old ES cease to exist. Coz she has change the timeline. It changes each time...the choices that she made...therefore the old /.future ES knows this and each new ES keeps giving current ES clues. But I think the buck stops at the film canister under the rocks. ES has change enough history .Now the only thing left is the evidence of her changes...the 3rd ITEM...

So let me tell you my funny experience of the day as I was reading a great essay written by Joonni called The Sword of a Warrior (http://joonni.com/2012/10/21/the-sword-of-a-warrior/ )Before I start, I would like to emphasize my earlier statement of the "greatness" of the essay, it is an honestly great analysis of the CY character development throughout the story. Here is the punch, the first sentence of the essay state " The sword of a warrior. How much does it weigh?" my immediate reaction to that was.... boy I don't know, maybe you can ask ES since she was a sword holder for a warrior... then I literally paused... and laughed so hard, even my dog gave me the look. So, I had to shift gear in my brain from the gutter mode to straight mode.  I was all cool and focused on the analysis, UNTIL, the following sentence came up " But when Eun-soo offered her shoulder to him and he took it, he was letting the full weight of his sword and all the fighting lay on his head for the first time" , there goes my focus again.... because my brain screamed "Oooh, naughty CY....hubba-hubba". Arrghhhh....never in my life have I put so much effort in keeping my focus straight as today, I had to read the essay three times to capture all the goodness out of it... 
X_X X_X

@xopo17!!! YES!!! I'm a big fan of CY... And trying to control my LMH obsession... Hahahaha. Why does he have to look so cute?!?!?
@semaalizade. That beautiful picture of CY! He looks like such a warrior with the burdens of the world on his shoulders! Look at those sad eyes...

@99 ... hahaha!! you're a real member of the "gutter ladies" of this thread... TBH me too I had to keep focus reading so that I did not give any double, triple, quadrouple ;)) ;)) meaning to what Joonni was trying to convey... =))

the netizen made comparison scene between Arang and Faith :

but i am enjoying both of them cause i am a big fans of that 2 drama :)

222406_455037544538100_386936598_n.jpg

credit : as tagged on picture

Guest lililovelilica

xopo17 said: the netizen made comparison scene between Arang and Faith :

but i am enjoying both of them cause i am a big fans of that 2 drama :)

222406_455037544538100_386936598_n.jpg

credit : as tagged on picture

FINALLY, something new to post! 
latest spoiler article: viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427
Faith's LMG/KHS's truthful confession: a Tearful Pledge of Love
Lee MinHo makes a truthful confession to Kim HeeSun. In episode 21 aired on the 22nd, with the time for heaven's door opening approaching, Choi Young reveals his innermost feelings to Eun Soo. Because of threats upon ES's life, CY has been forced until now to accept their impending separation despite his growing feelings for her - in today's episode, CY will make a pledge of love that brings tears to ES's eyes. 
In a previous episode, CY had to suppress his emotions in response to ES's earnest confession, "I will love you as much as I want for the time that is left". With only 4 episodes left, it remains to be seen what shape their love will end in, after CY's confession. 
A Faith staffer stated, "in episode 21, we will see CY  - who has lived solely for other people until now - gather his courage to reveal his truthful heart to ES for himself".
http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=416&aid=0000004887
P.S. Hey! Dimples' got a new outfit! Smashing!~

@icesiren - waiting patiently for your translation - does CY have new clothes again omo - he looks sexy!!!! nose bleed....@Auntie Mame - hahaha :) can LMH read english? LMH if you are lurking - we love you - sarangheo!!!
Edit Thanks heaps icesiren - you're a legend!!! sooo excited about CY's confession just another 7hrs or sooooo ahhhhhhhhhh

faithviki.jpg

Dude i dont know if i can do this but i gotta share this..... :)) i was re watching ep 20 on viki.com and saw this....burst out laughing..... part when GM ask the yuan guy to take a look.... lol....

=)) :))

@icesiren

Thank you for the news... didn't I told you so.. we are having grown a six sense to know something new come out... bell ringing in our head... *rriiinggg -- collect everybody - important tidbits arrived *
:))

Wow... I miscalculated.. I thought ES will say it first but it seems uri Dae-jang will do it like a man he should... hehe... bravo Dae-Jang !!  ... say Saranghae... say Saranghae...!!
\m/

What to say "please stay with me for the rest of mylife" in Korean ?
Got to teach him I think.. !
\:D/ \:D/