toychoi

said:

Adnana

said: @toychoiHey, don't throw tomatoes!

:D

I do know there are a lot of theories going around already, but I'd love to hear icesiren's thoughts as well, because I consider her to have more "insider information" and thus insight that most of the rest of us -- since she's been reading writer Song's scripts.

Guest wisteria7

Adnana said: Regarding the 3rd item...
The white cloth/handkerchief we saw at the bottom of the chest was definitely merely the covering of that 3rd item.Also, since KC didn't have the words necessary to describe that item, I'm positive it's something intrinsically modern (from the future) -- something that wouldn't normally exist (couldn't be created) in Goryeo time and thus something that KC would have no way of identifying.Of course, the most obvious answer would be for the 3rd item to be some piece of modern technology -- except that couldn't be it, since technology would be useless in Goryeo (i.e. no electricity to power it up). Plus, it wouldn't have survived the passage of time. Neither would have a weapon.But other than this, I really have no good suggestion as to WHAT EXACTLY the 3rd item is. Just that, obviously, it has something to do with CY or the secret to time-travelling.
Regarding the ending of episode 16...
Is is too much to hope for that everything that happens from the moment that ES wakes up is still a dream that drunk ES is having during the night? Then she wakes up and is in time to stop CY from leaving. Because if it's already morning and ES is still in the Medical Ward while CY is in the forest... there is no physically feasible way that ES can reach him before he walks into the trap.

Guest Tinkiebell

Apologies to @Adnana, taking everything as double entendre has become a habit, well for some of us. Our brains just work that way, hope you don't mind that much  :)wisteria7 said: but just look at the way he throws it around. He just doesn't seem to care about his sword at all. A hug seems sufficient.
B-) Not a wise move captain, even though desperate times are at hand, throwing your sword around only works when you find yourself face to face with a sword fiedling foe. This was not the case, was it? ;))

Guest myphim

icesiren said: Seems a bit mundane, but I thought I'd join the speculation bandwagon on the third item: a history textbook? Depicting the reign if GM - since ES has some holes in historical knowledge.

wisteria7 said: Adnana said: [...]Regarding the ending of episode 16...
Is is too much to hope for that everything that happens from the moment that ES wakes up is still a dream that drunk ES is having during the night? Then she wakes up and is in time to stop CY from leaving. Because if it's already morning and ES is still in the Medical Ward while CY is in the forest... there is no physically feasible way that ES can reach him before he walks into the trap.

about the 3rd item I was thinking a cellphone, and is true that the batt might have died yet, I was just waiting a screen saver like this beautiful picture(?)

http://world.kbs.co.kr/src/images/korean_story/1297044578khi_110204_l.jpg

Guest wisteria7

Tinkiebell said: Apologies to @Adnana, taking everything as double entendre has become a habit, well for some of us. Our brains just work that way, hope you don't mind that much  :)wisteria7 said: but just look at the way he throws it around. He just doesn't seem to care about his sword at all. A hug seems sufficient.
B-)

wisteria7 said: It would be helpful to me because i do read Korean. Also,if I am stuck,I use Google translate. I'm just asking,because sometimes a second or third interpreter of a written document or the spoken word can place their own ideas into the translation and make their own interpretation . I work for the  UN and this goes on all of the time when listening to a speech by a foreigh leader. i know the writer is on the KBS website,tho.
B-) B-)

Guest Camilaa

OMG, I was reading the thread and something hit me... Perhaps like someone said that Hwata did exist and he was a GUY. ES to let her diary get to the future ES ( the one that CY brought back) perhaps she said she was Hwata's student and the little boy she saved that was KC. 

Guest Tinkiebell

wisteria7 said: But in this  situation,is the preview definitely showing us that they are in two different places at one time? How far is he from the medical ward. And,are these only cuts or separate scenes in the next episode. They've done that before. Also,is the third item necessary for her to remember?
B-) I would like to think that what happened in the end of episode 17 was some kind of tricks the writer is playing on us. When CY stopped and turned his head around with eyes wide open, sensing some kind of danger, I was hoping it was not actually danger he was sensing. What if it was EunSoo? With tears of joy in her eyes, relieved to see him still alive. :)
And then we'll finally get to see their... kiss   :-*

Guest walkietalkie

Adnana

said: @icesirenDo you think there was any deeper symbolic meaning behind CY's comment in episode 16 that he couldn't carry ES because he had to carry his sword?

Ooh, I'm so annoyed that, after all the progress we had seen in episode 15 in terms of CY getting handsy with ES all the time, in episode 16 he's back to being reluctant to come near her!

:(

I get that he's probably trying to protect himself, but shouldn't he rather take advantage of what little time he has left with her, instead of pulling away?

Guest myphim

briseis said:

ES: “If I fall asleep here, then carry (piggyback) me.”

CY: "If I carry you....                                                    "....I won't be able to carry my sword."

REALLY?!! AND WHAT IS THIS?!! LEVITATION @-) ?!!!

You're a big fat liar X( !!! How can you take such a swoon-worthy moment from me ?!! HOW :(( X( ?!! WHY?!! Or you better yet, you could have said: " If I carry you... I will carry you to my bed  :\"> ;;)."  Didn't you tell her just the other day that you don't lie /:) Which means that it was another lie :-O Tsk, tsk, tsk, Young-ah, you have disappointed me so  [-(

Guest wisteria7

Adnana said:

toychoi

said:

Adnana

said: @toychoiHey, don't throw tomatoes!

:D

I do know there are a lot of theories going around already, but I'd love to hear icesiren's thoughts as well, because I consider her to have more "insider information" and thus insight that most of the rest of us -- since she's been reading writer Song's scripts.