hello everyone, im here to request poster, icons or banner of IU and Taeyang

Title: The Sunflower and the Sun

Design: please go ahead credit yourself @soompi

Pictures:

Taeyang: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 more more  00  7

IU: 0 1 2  3 more and more  00

together: 1 3

Extra: and you may use your own pics. thank you so much

Note: please note that this is not for fanfic i just want some artwork of these two together

so if your have problem with that then you may go ahead and exit this thread.

Guest `gamekyu.

Soooo, I love icons so I tried to make some icons, but I couldn't seem to get them to work with both of them, but I loved the IU pictures so much that I ended up making icons of just her. You definitely don't have to use since it's not really what you asked for, but if you want to, let me know and I'll go ahead and cut out all the icons~ And I will try again and do something with them both later, for sure!

AISA8.png

Guest `gamekyu.

^ Oh wow, thank you so much. You're so kind.

Anddddd I have come back! I made a poster. Hopefully this is all right. They are both just so lovely~

YHT5X.png

FESHA: thank you so much for the poster. the posters looks so nice. i really like it. Im having trouble choosing which i like better.

rainbow!sica: omigod !!! thank you so much for both the posters and icons. they are amazing. i really like the colors that you use. And i would love it if you could cut out all the icons. i would love to use them. thanks again

stephie<3: Thank you so much. both the posters are very lovely. i like the two pics that you used and love the fact that you incorporate sunflower in the poster. i think like the top one a little better just because i like colors

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest my_ninja_skills_kick_ass

Hello, it's been a long time since I've photoshopped...You said you just wanted artworks of them together so I thought I'd brush up my skills by starting with a wallpaper...it's um really simple and it's 1024x768...just tell me if you need it resized TSATS-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived