[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xbeybidollx

sorry i dont know how to do the hide thing im sad for gna :( https://mobile.twitter.com/keitadj/media/grid?idx=3&tid=300583199074025472

I feel bad for everyone in the show, everything is so confusing but thanks to the show i get to know FTI better who i hated back when they debuted. It's a good thing they're not doing S3 bcos i don't think i can take the show bcos S2 is so complicated but it's real. 

To those who are live-streaming? 

So, just one couple, Minhyuk and Yewon?  WOW!!!!!! So, I guess it's not really scripted and all of them went with their feelings/attractions.  Honestly, I'm really disappointed.  Of course I want them to be as honest as they can be, but I guess I was still hoping for a light and fluffy ending for most of the cast, not 1/4 of them.  

Guest xbeybidollx

athirah said: I feel bad for everyone in the show, everything is so confusing but thanks to the show i get to know FTI better who i hated back when they debuted. It's a good thing they're not doing S3 bcos i don't think i can take the show bcos S2 is so complicated but it's real. 

mte, S2 isn't what i called an enjoying show but it's real.. i think both the viewer and the people in the show for the exception of yewon/minhyuk are left with dissatisfying feeling. I just realised although yewon is small and cute, she seems to have similar personality as JH which does not bode well although how much JH is attracted to her. 

Guest xbeybidollx

tweet of Jiwon few minutes ago.. can someone please help translate? thanks @ppjwy 눈물샤워 무대도 로맨틱 아이돌도 안녕~ 촬영은 예전에 끝났지만 진짜 안녕이구나 짠하다ㅎㅎ.. 배치기 오빠들과의 쫑파티는 담주로 미루고 오늘은 매니저 오라버니와 새로온 승우와 간단하게>< 그래두 오늘 인가사녹했으니까 담주까지 기대해주세요^^* http://yfrog.com/ocm2ynij http://yfrog.com/nuwtfcyj http://yfrog.com/kj9xdvuj

WOAH !!!!! Mind blown from the spoilers. I honestly did not see that coming at all

My OTP will forever be Gina & Jonghoon, there was something there that just made me instantly like them as a couple. Now that i think about it, it's the most "logical" ending for this season because no-one had really strong feelings for each that was reciprocated, majority of it was one sided.

tumblr_inline_mhuxyzfm0K1qz4rgp.gif

I'M SORRY, ATTRACTION AND AWKWARDNESS WHAT? YOU MISLEAD HER AND MADE HER (AND ME) BELIEVE THAT YOU LIKE HER MORE AND THEN SUDDENLY YOU PICKED THE OTHER GIRL AIGOO YOU 선수

This is why you should not get too invested in tv pairings :))

Guest Jonahae1430292279

This show is not scripted bec in SEASON 1 there a lot of scene got edited bec the idol cast of Season 1 ask the PD to edit it bec there being true to them self to the point that there worried there fans will react

I LOVE SEASON 2...............Bec it really showed us the reality of liking someone or having relationship with opposite sex...............Its confusing and it hurts that's reality.................SEASON 1 is more of like a FAIRYTALE everyone is happy at the end

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI EVERYONE 

MAN. WHAT. I feel like REALLLY bad for Jonghoon... especially since he was so sincere. But for some reason .. I saw it coming since he spent Xmas with Seungri partying away. LOL. 

No but really... gah........................... this is so like a drama... second male lead syndromee. I mean, I like Yewon and Minhyuk as a couple.. but as an individual, he seems a bit fickle and everchanging. SIGH. WHY. WHYYYYY. 

inxomnia said:

MAN. WHAT. I feel like REALLLY bad for Jonghoon... especially since he was so sincere. But for some reason .. I saw it coming since he spent Xmas with Seungri partying away. LOL. 

No but really... gah........................... this is so like a drama... second male lead syndromee. I mean, I like Yewon and Minhyuk as a couple.. but as an individual, he seems a bit fickle and everchanging. SIGH. WHY. WHYYYYY. 

Archived