[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kalchi said: My shipper heart is broken.

tumblr_inline_mhzm2yovkx1qz4rgp.jpg

I did not expect him to stay and choose Yewon at all. Seriously? After what you said in the truth room, after you've convinced me so much that you like Jiwon more than Yewon, and after you've finally had a chance to spend time with Jiwon?! Ugh. It's already infuriating to see you went back and forth between two girls, but after seeing the spoiler news it kinda makes me dislike your attitude more.

Although, it could also be the editing. I mean, why would TVN spoil the ending before the final episode even airs right. Minhyuk would probably just about to turn away in that photo still, but of course, TVN had to -again- emphasize on the stupid triangle and release the photo to attract more viewers tonight.

Trying to think positive here lol.

Guest deeajah

i dont like jonghoon treat minhyuk when he doing something that hurt yewon like when on dine table jonghoon obviously say "ok lets stop this"... and that word too "seriously? You're still deciding? Man, you're funny..." he could save that words in his heart..

@kalchi @twinkystar For a moment there I thought my bias was showing. I've tried to be objective about it the whole time. The irony is I was a fan of BTOB before FTI. FTI is a new thing for me and while everyone has their weak points I have to say I admire Jonghun's frankness. He doesn't give two hoots about being popular. Image isn't his main concern. Its really refreshing. And what's interesting is how lots of people disliked him during the first 2 episodes and then realized that his straight arrow approach was actually admirable later on when Minhyuk began to waver like this.
Oh and another thing. Could all this indecisiveness on Minhyuk's part be part of the editing or just him trying to keep up the suspense? Aigoo. not helping our tension one bit! The part where I felt bad was when Jonghun took Minhyuk to task at the dinner table and in between when it was obvious he was getting territorial. The reason is because I just tend to be diplomatic so I'd handle things differently. But given that they are boys and the fact that there might have been plenty of tension and who knows what in their dorms, we probably don't know if there was more to that. Jonghun just always struck me as a no-nonsense type. And he comes from a band full of alpha males who fight, make up and get on just fine. ;)
@twinkystar your point about Jonghun being the sunbae is so right. People were talking about that on Omona as well but the fact is Jonghun has been in the business longer. The whole sunbae/hoobae dynamic is not something these guys will mess with even in this situation. And yes, not the way to go about it but I do see what drove him to talk to Minhyuk that way.

Mind-blown with those preview picture and the Lunar New Year greetings.   =D>
Personally, it's not about the ship anymore, it's more of coming to terms with the possible final selection result.  So last week with the truth room confessions + free date couple pairings + previews, I've already psyche myself with the possibilities, and I've had a week to come to terms with it.  But....but....but ....now.....again....different....scenario..... And it's not just the triangle that's affected, the whole pyramid (except G.na) would be different.  I have a few hours left to psyche myself again with a different possible scenario.  

;)

akikisetsu said: Mind-blown with those preview picture and the Lunar New Year greetings.   =D>
Personally, it's not about the ship anymore, it's more of coming to terms with the possible final selection result.  So last week with the truth room confessions + free date couple pairings + previews, I've already psyche myself with the possibilities, and I've had a week to come to terms with it.  But....but....but ....now.....again....different....scenario..... And it's not just the triangle that's affected, the whole pyramid (except G.na) would be different.  I have a few hours left to psyche myself again with a different possible scenario.  

;)

inxomnia said: akikisetsu said: Mind-blown with those preview picture and the Lunar New Year greetings.   =D>

;)

inxomnia said: akikisetsu said: Mind-blown with those preview picture and the Lunar New Year greetings.   =D>

;)

Guest xbeybidollx

i saw in allkpop.com photo new year greetings from yewon and minhyuk together and their wearing hanboks? is it mean they end up together?hehe..

Guest deeajah

lol too much gueassing but interesting... today is last episode right?? let end up all dramas kekekekkeke... hope season 3 exist and going nicely
;)

princess_narnia said: LOL! With the new stuff flooding in I'm sorta getting my hopes up again. Who knows how this is all going to pan out now. My ship...Jonghun/G.NA appears completely doomed at this point...but I'd like to think they walked away from all this with a healthy respect and admiration for each other. Gosh I liked that pairing so much. Made the most sense to me. *sigh*

Guest temperateclimate

As described in the news articles, more on Jong-Hoon's tear-inducing efforts to make up for his regretful first date with Ye-Won ...

He starts asking Ye-Won in advance on the 3rd night where she wants to go for the free date. And on the morning of the 4th day, before the free date, Jong-Hoon comes out early and waits for Ye-Won. His actions surprise the other participants and even the production team as well.

Archived