[Variety] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Guest didilovebi

News: tomorrow night Vixx- N and Jewelry-Yewon will be the special MCs to host SBS music show. Time is 8pm (KST)

THE SHOW @sbsmtvtheshow
[43회] 내일 저녁 8시! 문희준, 2YOON, 배치기, 알리, 클래지콰이, DMTN, 마이네임, 빅스, 팬텀, DASONI, 헬로비너스, 에어플레인의 무대! 그리고 스페셜 MC쥬얼리 예원&빅스 엔이 함께 합니다! 본.방.사.수!

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know the song played at the end...the engrish song? some of the lyrics that i can identify is something like 'you never cry...i never know you'll cry'... i don't know..hehe so if anyone know this song...please share it with me   :x

Guest pallycute

bmw277 said: anyone know the song played at the end...the engrish song? some of the lyrics that i can identify is something like 'you never cry...i never know you'll cry'... i don't know..hehe so if anyone know this song...please share it with me   :x

Guest temperateclimate

@bmw277 That particular piece is a song that hasn't been released. Therefore, there is no complete and official version of it available. The only version available is an audio rip from the program.  

Guest xbeybidollx

i was shocked at the 2013 mbc idols olympics BTOB Minhyuk and Ft Island Jonghoon are on the same team O.o they are both wearing same uniform pink team along with CN Blue same.agency with ft island ^.^ how can that happen? BTOB is under CUBE agency right?

Guest temperateclimate

@snowy22 Actually, Ji-Hyun plays the role of Seo-Young, the 25 year old CEO of an online shopping mall, who is a friend of Ye-Won's character. She's the one who likes Dong-Jun's character first. However, she still gives her blessings when Ye-Won and Dong-Jun get married.

Guest temperateclimate

Some news items ...

http://news.nate.com/view/20130221n03176

There is a brief mention about the status of The Romantic & Idol Season 3. According to this article, the production team is currently casting and preparing for Season 3.

http://news.nate.com/view/20130220n04757

Eun-Young stated in her interview that The Romantic & Idol is "really real" and therefore she did truly experience sad feelings. She also mentioned that she is normally someone who cries easily. She cries when she's happy, when she's sad, when she's nervous/excited.

----------------------

It's cool how the participants (Ji-Hyun, Hyung-Sik, Hye-Jeong, Ye-Won, N, Eun-Young) unanimously mention the "realness" of The Romantic & Idol during their respective interviews. No doubt the refreshingly realistic approach of the program made a lasting impression on them. Ji-Hyun and Hyung-Sik also mentioned the lack of a script and the faraway and unobstrusive positions of the filming cameras, making it seem like they weren't being filmed.

Guest little girl

1) hi.I really love watching The Romantic & Idol especially season 1. ^^ .

2) I found an article of AOA HyeJeong's interview.And,if I'm not mistaken,she had said something about R&I or Jun. K.This is the link of the article -> http://t.co/Ufef2UYf  . can someone translate? please ?

3) The Romantic & Idol Season 3 Rumor -> Donghyun ,Yongguk,Niell,Jonghyun /CNBLUE - Lee JungShin ,INFINITE - Lee SungYeol, DALMATIAN - Daniel,BOYFRIEND - Hyunseong 
  Girls' idol -> Jaekyung , Jieun , Minah , Eunji

@temperateclimate hi do you think you can summarise this news. it is about yewon's thoughts on the romantic and idol season 2.

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1360546039464127010

I just read from the translation not sure if it is accurate, it says yewon is glad to be back to reality. It is just like a dream. She missed two x eunyoung and it seems eunyoung doesn't have a mobile phone.

Guest deeajah

i dont think season 3 is exist... too many lover and hatters.. but i hope they doing season 3 with a good cast and different shuffling thing...

Archived