[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xopo17 said:

"This is why..." So Ji-sub's 20 smiles

Actor So Ji-sub was captured with 20 different smiles.

This 20-smile set of So Ji-sub is all the captures from the filming set of SBS drama "Ghost - Drama" put together.

In the picture, So Ji-sub is cheerful, pure, sweet, gentle, warming, shiny,, bright, pretty, soft and more. Earning himself the nickname 'So Ganji' for his well-built body and sophisticated style, this time he swoons female fans once again for his smiles.

A spokesperson from the drama said, "So Ji-sub is a very simple and humane actor. He never shows that he is exhausted and likes to play around so everyone here always has fun thanks to him".

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/

credit translate : http://www.hancinema.net/this-is-why--so-ji-sub-s-20-smiles-44759.html#mtfMZx4QRtJ530qB.99

when i'm seeing those 20 smiles's picture then "I want to fall into that smile", and He's good looking no matter what he does, and after ghost finished , i'll miss him because when and where else can I go to see that smile? :)

i love so ji sub oppa and ghost drama, daebak :x :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Camilaa

I hope the cast will return in another series. I would like it to be Ghost 2. However, if they comeback in a similar type series also awesome. 

I just recently finished this drama ... and I was pleasantly surprised at how well this whole drama turned out. It was very well shot and written drama. And of course all around great acting, especially from Uhm Ki Joon and Kwak Do Won. The lack of resolution for the romantic story was a bit disappointing for me. I could have used a bit more of a story there, but since the focus was just the action and suspense, it made sense for them to minimize the romantic element. All in all, a great series! Definitely check it out folks!

I've just finished watching this drama recently and I really enjoying this series....hope there's gonna be season 2 ....but I kinda disappointed with the ending. What is happen to Jo Hyun Min doesn't make sense though cuz he's typical person who doesn't wanna loose. He even kill the person he love.
Well, if there is a season 2.. hope there's gonna be romance a little bit ^^ overall...I like and recommend this series ^^ also SJS very darn handsome in here
:x ;)

Guest livon123

I hope there is a second season too. I was thinking, at the end of this series, that plastic surgery was so hard to do, he probably won't go back into looking like Daniel Choi right? 

Guest livon123

sorry for the double post, but wanted to post some pics. 134542364FDB3C0A251C67

Ji Sub and his black cap :D

tumblr_m8mqx5uw5B1qau9xt.bmpmqdefault.jpgtumblr_m8nzm37YT61qab04ro1_500.jpgsjs-ghost-3-640x360.jpg

And OUR OTP that didn't really have a love line, but there are sweet moments :Drd17kE38.jpg4084-ghost-lee-yeon-hee-gets-jealous-of-ghost.jpg?w=600

• 1 month later...
Guest iamking

Wow, what can i say? What a thrill ride this has been.
This drama is seriously amazing.
My fellow friends, can you suggest me any more good thriller/action genre korean dramas like ghost/phantom?  :-bd :x

Guest gyarusan

This drama was so good it actually felt like So Ji Sub was Ki Young but with Woo Hyun's face :')

Great acting, great story line, there needs to be more dramas like this and less loveydovey dramas :P

• 1 month later...
Guest hapha8714

^  say what?! lol. second season?

oh god... i dunno if you understood the story. because if you did, you wouldn't ask for that.

onT:
hyung min's death was like wtf. i didn't imagine him quitting his life just because he realized he had a kid to hyojeong. twas so like... out of his character. i was expecting someone to stop him (or perhaps he'd allow anyone to have him killed, if he felt gravely devastated by the loss)

but nevertheless, it was a good drama. one of the dramas that i had kept eying onto and watched right away once the subs were out. good times. hahaha

• 8 months later...
Guest dongwookie

Just finished watching Episode 6, and so far, I'm loving everything about this drama. I inadvertently read about Woo Hyun's death, and I was like, wut? He's gonna die?! Hehe. It's my bad, visiting a drama thread and going right away to the last page. But really i am liking this drama so much now. I checked the ratings and they're not so bad, though it kinda fizzled out in the last episodes.. I am thinking, with the rate everything is going in the early part of the drama, it would seem that the writers lost steam towards the end. But it's okay, at least I'm prepared now. And i have no intention to stop watching this show. This is actually the first time I watched a kdrama thriller/action, and so i was pleasantly surprised because I didn't know they can be effectively engaging even without romance. At this point, I know my opinion may change after the end of the drama, but right now i want to give mad props to the writers for creating an intricate story that has complicated enough subplots to keep viewers at the edge of their seats. Oh, and for making me pay attention more on the story than on admiring So Ji Sub. Brava!

dongwookie said: Just finished watching Episode 6, and so far, I'm loving everything about this drama. I inadvertently read about Woo Hyun's death, and I was like, wut? He's gonna die?! Hehe. It's my bad, visiting a drama thread and going right away to the last page. But really i am liking this drama so much now. I checked the ratings and they're not so bad, though it kinda fizzled out in the last episodes.. I am thinking, with the rate everything is going in the early part of the drama, it would seem that the writers lost steam towards the end. But it's okay, at least I'm prepared now. And i have no intention to stop watching this show. This is actually the first time I watched a kdrama thriller/action, and so i was pleasantly surprised because I didn't know they can be effectively engaging even without romance. At this point, I know my opinion may change after the end of the drama, but right now i want to give mad props to the writers for creating an intricate story that has complicated enough subplots to keep viewers at the edge of their seats. Oh, and for making me pay attention more on the story than on admiring So Ji Sub. Brava!

Guest dongwookie

liddi said: The beauty of Ghost is that despite moments of suspended belief, you never feel that it is contrived, and find yourself a captive audience to the intricacies of the plot as well as the curveballs and twists that they throw your way. It is a roller coaster ride that left me breathless and unable to stop watching. Greatly written storyline, never a dull moment, interesting characters, and even further augmented by the incredible soundtrack by MBLAQ, Block-B and the gorgeous music of Choi Sung Wook. I did not particularly care for the excessive use of Phantom of the Opera music in earlier episodes, but even that was just one tiny annoyance. Highly highly enjoyable, and well worth revisiting every now and again.

Archived