Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Hi meukowz,

This article is almost similar to past articles about HB's new drama. Nothing new.

Basically, it mention about the drama's content ie: fairy tale love story; about how he rise from his debut from Nonstop 4 to Ireland until reaching high stardom with MNIKSS, about rumors of HB humbly rejecting Kim Do Woo's "What up Fox" due to the insuitablity of the character and about the MBC contract conflict which MBC already given understanding to HB for working on his 1st KBS drama.

Still no news of lead actress! :huh:

And thanks for all the lovely pics, Binners.. wow, especially the japanese comic.. so cute.. i wonder what it says.

poem Thx for the translation :)Are u a chinese? I just curious :lol:

I guess alot of binners are getting impatient for the lead actress info :unsure:

I still waiting for the PB CF and cyon CF (I hope there is another version feature more on bin) ;)

Any idea is bin going to attend the seoul drama award on Sep 29? :unsure:

poem Thx for the translation :)Are u a chinese? I just curious :lol:

I guess alot of binners are getting impatient for the lead actress info :unsure:

I still waiting for the PB CF and cyon CF (I hope there is another version feature more on bin) ;)

Any idea is bin going to attend the seoul drama award on Sep 29? :unsure:

Greentea, uh..yeah. But i can't read chinese. shame on me. :blush:

Im waiting for the CFs too. Hopefully there will be more CFs for Binnie during his new drama.

I have no idea if he is attending, i'm way outdated about Binnie news nowadays. :tears:

Thanks Sue for the translation~! OMO, everyone's waiting to find out who's going to be the lead actress. I know I should be patient, but Binnie's been idle for too long for me to just sit back and stay calm. :tongue2:

1156401881_bini.jpg

AwWw..he's so cute when he's making bread~!

bini2.jpg

Is Binnie trying to hide from the Patisseur Ahjusshi? Or is he planning to sneak away from his work to secretly pop up in front of Sun Ah's mirror? :phew:

bini3.jpg

Afterall, he's a hardworker. :D

1156405205_bini4.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Guest Greentea

Someone took a snap of bin on Aug 18 :lol:

06082107exlunaror5.jpg

06082107exlunarcopyit5.jpg

블로그 돌아댕기다 봤삼

날짜는 18일날 저녁

<고릴라 인더 키친> <- 다욧레스토랑이라고 함

source: hyunbin gallery

Thanks for the PB screencaps Ann!

I didn't notice earlier that he was hiding behind the rack. So adorable! :lol:

06082107exlunarcopyit5.jpg

블로그 돌아댕기다 봤삼

날짜는 18일날 저녁

<고릴라 인더 키친> <- 다욧레스토랑이라고 함

source: hyunbin gallery

i just love sniper pics.. :w00t: thanks greentea.

noticed he wore knee length pants. He must be in total hotness! literally and figuratively. :lol:

the same day he shot paris baguette CF, same hairstyle! :lol:

Guest Greentea

Thanks for the PB screencaps Ann!

I didn't notice earlier that he was hiding behind the rack. So adorable! :lol:

i just love sniper pics.. :w00t: thanks greentea.

noticed he wore knee length pants. He must be in total hotness! literally and figuratively. :lol:

the same day he shot paris baguette CF, same hairstyle! :lol:

poem , bin likes to wear knee length pants..remember u saw him wearing it during the cyon cf shooting at msia :lol::lol: omo..it was almost more than half year ago :tears: Time fly :ph34r:

^__^ Love his offscreen snapshot!! seeing lade back hottie Bin is a gem.. :lol:

Love his Jumper, the color is so classy, pairing with shorts, Bin got the style... :)

According to post.baidu.com

I couldn't read chinese but I guess it's the BYJ's Restuarant named GORILLA INTHEKITCHEN

gorilla1[20060608223402].jpggorilla2[20060608223402].jpg

BYJ's Gorilla in the Kitchen

translated and by cam @ joon's family source : Chosun.com 8th Jun 2006

[Trans] BYJ's "Gorilla in the Kitchen" is heavy on healthy food, light on taste

In front of Dosan Park in Shinsa-Dong, Southern Seoul, you can feel the excitement and liveliness, just like in the movie "King Kong" when the Gorilla emerges. Here we see the "Gorilla in the Kitchen" where BYJ invested.

There is a big long queue in front of the snow white building. The place looks quite chaotic with many Japanese fans busy taking pictures. There are so many vehicles crowding in front of the already narrow and congested streets of Dosan park.

This restaurant is aiming at people who watch their diets and figures. All the dishes are put together by chefs, dieticians, nutritionists and the Gym instructors. No use of butter and cheese. Not to mention of anything fried. The use of salt is restricted to the daily-recommended intake. Honey and sweet syrups are used to replace sugar. After dining there 3 times, you can register to become a member. The restaurant has facilities for its members with the analysis of ones fat %, blood pressure, height and weight in order to recommend suitable exercises and diet. :w00t:

The menus are covered with phrases like "PHD thesis standard". Each dish is clearly labelled with a price, calories/KJ, nutritional information, the way it is cooked and the ingredients etc.

Each dish is labelled with two different codes "Human" and "Gorilla". The code "human" is for female and the code "Gorilla" is for the male.

In order to avoid any fat, salt and sugar intake, they have spent a year to come up with the menu. The restaurant has already attained the patent indicating that all the dishes will not make their customers feel "guilty about eating greasy food".

All the dishes not only healthy, but also quite delicious. Although there is no feeling of "guilty for eating greasy food", the flavouring has not reached the "ma-shi-da" (yummy) level. A typical dish such as "Spaghetti with cauliflower and shrimp fish sauce" (17000 won) has 420KJ, it contains 55% of the daily protein intake, but without cheese, it is substituted with milk and mashed cauliflowers, the seasoning used is as clear as some vegetable soups. "Steamed Chicken breast with sweet potatoes" has 324KJ, but the meat is a touch on the dry side, therefore a bit difficult to swallow.

"Gorilla in the Kitchen" has many frantic supporters and some opponents. They have formed two clear "love and hate" groups. Some complained that the service "after waiting for 30 minutes, nothing was served. So left". "It takes too long to wait, need to bring some snacks while waiting". "very hard to find parking near by". On the contrary, this place is also a favourite topic of conversation for many curious young people.

During the day, it appears that its customers are 30% Japanese females. There are vacancies in the evenings when they are not there. Its business hours are 11am - 1 am. 02-34421688

Reporter Jin Cheng Rungourmet@chosun.com

Meukowz sifu, how do you like this stare? Does it make you go into a frenzy mode again? :lol:

1156379544c1f6c4d1bab8b0edc0d6b4d9vz1.jpg

Are u kidding me Ann ? Hysteria is more the word! I tell you baby, although I'm no stranger to my man's intent stares that are meant for my eyes only, they never fail to send me into bouts of convulsion :w00t:

Hi meukowz,

This article is almost similar to past articles about HB's new drama. Nothing new.

Basically, it mention about the drama's content ie: fairy tale love story; about how he rise from his debut from Nonstop 4 to Ireland until reaching high stardom with MNIKSS, about rumors of HB humbly rejecting Kim Do Woo's "What up Fox" due to the insuitablity of the character and about the MBC contract conflict which MBC already given understanding to HB for working on his 1st KBS drama.

Still no news of lead actress! :huh:

And thanks for all the lovely pics, Binners.. wow, especially the japanese comic.. so cute.. i wonder what it says.

Hehe poem -ssi, I have my fair share of suspicion when I posted that article, thanks for confirming it. But though the news is not informative, the pic does satisfy our insatiable greed for this eye-candy nonetheless! ;)

No Chinese, not a problem, Cantonese gets you into every corner of KL.

I'll consider anyone who can grasp a non-native Korean language as a linguist anyway... :)

06082107exlunaror5.jpg

Hidden snapshot... lucky Binnie was not caught picking his nose or something, :phew: that's close! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Thanks suzie for the info on this restaurant! Does look like one that caters to the a wide female customer base. And I'm sure all feminists out there would especially appreciate the thoughtfulness of the great mind behind this creation: "Each dish is labelled with two different codes "Human" and "Gorilla". The code "human" is for female and the code "Gorilla" is for the male ." :lol:

Thanks Greentea for sharing the candid picture of Binnie. There are stalkers everywhere, but I'm glad that Binnie is at least enjoying himself at "Gorilla in the Kitchen". :phew::P

Meukowz sifu, not only to mention about picking his nose, thank goodness that he wasn't picking his teeth or picking ANYTHING ELSE. :phew: The poor guy has to watch out for every tiniest action he does in public. :ph34r:

banner01_1.jpg

main_01.jpg

Credits: Paris Baguette

Thanks to hyunbin gallery

Greentea, seeing him in short pants does reminds me of that time :lol: .. time really flies!

Thanks for the restaurant information Suzie.

Wow, Binnie is really working on his fitness closely.

The food pics looks yummy tho...

Haha, meukowz and ann, your comment about Binnie 'picking' himself is so hilarious. :lol:

Yeah, i also pity him for having be extra aware of himself in public surroundings all the time.

1156474180_1155971916_s02.jpg

source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Guest Greentea

poem, thx for sharing the cyon screensaver :)

Thanks Sue for sharing the screensaver~! :D

Greentea, that picture is total HOTNESS~! :w00t:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6425/11...b4ebbbf3bz0.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8360/11...e7c1f803zj9.jpg

Cute accessory

c5c7conusb8c5c0e5bcb1b9b0kk2.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

It will be perfect if these accessory printed bin's face on it :lol:

old pic

2006080710255569771_1_rosemari213.jpg

source:hyunbin gallery

poem, thx for sharing the cyon screensaver :)

It will be perfect if these accessory printed bin's face on it :lol:

source:hyunbin gallery

Greentea, that's what i was about to say too! :lol:

Watch their sales fly with Binnie's face on it.. B) Anyhow, they look cute~

Guest nanajol

binnie is so hot man... argh... can't get him out of my mind again... haiz...looking forward to his new show.... any details???

Guest mookie

binnie is so hot man... argh... can't get him out of my mind again... haiz...looking forward to his new show.... any details???

Serenity has a thread on binnie's new show.. :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=79315

Thank you Poem for the screensaver , Serenity and Greentea for the pics.. you should be consultants on Conus ad compaigns...every single frame of the conus ad of binnie is so out of this world hott..if they put different ones on the bags everybody will have to keep on shopping there everyday to collect all