Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest samshik

hi all

check this out...

コリア・マックス (Korea MAX) Vol.4 - 2006.08.22

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4861911...TF8&s=books

not avaliable in kinokuniya singapore stores yet... so do call up and check for avaliability. selling at S$41.20.

Kinokuniya @ takashimaya - (65) 6737 5021 / bugis junction - (65) 6339 1790 / liang court - (65) 6337 1300

cheers!

^ OK Sifu, I'm guilty. :P

Korea's Top 100 Bachelors - Binnie is #13. I still want to see the Mnet clip. :(

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l31/kyli...0a3b0e566df.jpg

Source: baidu

Hmm, some weird choices there I must say. :huh: But since both my men are up there, I wouldn't label it as unfair and senseless :D

Am curious with their #40 most eligible bachelor though...

Either the creator of this poll decides, for some reasons, to use the star's chilldhood photo (pardon my ignorance here if this bachelor's current age REALLY is consistent with that shown on the pic :lol: ) or that the voters' age could range from 3 to 60, as long as they are capable to put a finger on the mouse, I dunno... :blink:

I wonder if she's casted in Snow Queen. If anyone is going to translate, thanks in advance. :) If it's not related, I will edit t his post. :P

주가급등 안규련...'신데렐라'찍고 '러브하우스'로

[뉴시스 2006-08-23 10:16] 

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/003/2006/08...23095503325.JPG

Hi Ann! I think its not related, its bout a movie called 'Cinderella' maybe a horror film.

Hi Ann! I think its not related, its bout a movie called 'Cinderella' maybe a horror film.

Thanks Sue for the brief translation~! :wub: OMO, I'm getting impatient to find out who's going to be the lead actress for Snow Queen~!!

We'll just have to stare at Binnie pictures for the time being. :D

1156307433baf331pz5.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Guest mookie

:lol: Dearie, I think we should just stop putting labels on these 2 innocent (unless proven guilty) parties...

Those pics definitely look more like OUR wishful thinking, spinning off from OUR fantasies, no matter how u see it! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Dear Meukowz,

u always manage to give us a good laugh everyday!! soo cute with your chinese ghost month thing... :w00t::w00t: but even if binnie is a ghost I still wanna be KSA..I'll go check out my mirror now to see if he'll pop up..

maybe it's not our wishful thinking!! afterall he mentioned he wanna bake bread with samsoon after all this time and they may go to the tv ceremony on 29th?!

Cyon Idea :D

0823_cyonidea.jpg

credit: dc samsoon

haha, this cartoon version is so cute.. thanks Greentea.

Ann, thanks for the replacement photo.. Binnie looks absolutely gorgeous! :w00t:

I feel the same with Ann and mookie, there is never a dull day with meukowz in Soompi. ^_^

Dear Meukowz,

u always manage to give us a good laugh everyday!! soo cute with your chinese ghost month thing... :w00t::w00t: but even if binnie is a ghost I still wanna be KSA..I'll go check out my mirror now to see if he'll pop up..

maybe it's not our wishful thinking!! afterall he mentioned he wanna bake bread with samsoon after all this time and they may go to the tv ceremony on 29th?!

Hi there Mookie!

No no no, I'll be very wary if you really do see a Binnie ghost. Given your unabashed affection for Binnie (I must say you did a lousy job in hiding it, that is, if you ever attempted to :) ), any Tom, richard simmons and Harry ghost might have just taken the form of Binnie and popped up from the mirror when the clock strikes 12! :o Beware~~~

Thanks for the flattery. :blush: If you stay around more often, you'll come to realise that there isn't a single funny bone in me! I draw inspirations from my mentors like SeReNiTy , Azura , Greentea , ellabel , poem and other regulars of this thread. But really, the biggest culprit is the thread owner, the MAN himself, who has this detrimental effects on my thought process, and made me say many weird, nonsensical things sometimes :rolleyes:

Some cute Binnie comics to share. Since we're into this artform lately, I thot they complement nicely to those posted by Greentea -ssi :P

img387051156310679fi2.jpg

The original source:

img332501134112021ka8.jpg

Another one:

img387011156310679az7.jpg

Here's the model:

img332711134116030jd3.jpg

credit: hyunbin gallery

Calling for translation please~~~

1156308668_htm_20060808220601l000l800_001.jpg

현빈,KBS 드라마 첫 주연

[매일신문 2006-08-23 13:39]

톱스타 현빈이 친정 MBC를 떠나 KBS 드라마 첫 주연을 맡는다. 현빈은 KBS2 미니시리즈 '눈의 여왕' 남자 주인공으로 캐스팅돼 오는 11월 시청자들과 만날 예정이다. '눈의 여왕'은 순수한 영혼을 지닌 남녀 주인공이 펼치는 동화 같은 사랑 이야기를 담을 예정. 드라마 '미안하다 사랑한다'의 이형민 PD가 제작할 것으로 알려졌다. 현빈은 '눈의 여왕'에서 천재적인 두뇌를 가졌지만 세상과 단절하며 살아가다 운명의 여인을 만나는 연기를 펼친다.

MBC 청춘 시트콤 '뉴 논스톱 4'를 거쳐 드라마 '아일랜드'를 통해 본격적으로 얼굴을 알리기 시작한 현빈은 지난해 최고 히트 드라마 '내 이름은 김삼순'의 현진헌 역으로 일약 스타덤에 올랐다.

현빈은 현재 MBC와 드라마 계약이 한 편 더 남아 있는 상태. 이에 따라 현빈은 '김삼순'의 김도우 작가가 집필하는 드라마 '여우야 뭐하니'를 통해 9월 브라운관 컴백을 할 계획이었으나 캐릭터가 적합하지 않다는 판단하에 출연을 고사했다는 후문이다.

이를 놓고 일각에서는 지난해 계약 문제로 갈등을 빚었던 최진실의 경우처럼 양 방송사 감정싸움으로 비화되는 것이 아니냐는 우려를 낳기도 했다.이에 대해 MBC 드라마국 한 관계자는 "현빈 측이 미리 KBS 드라마에 출연하겠다고 양해를 구했다,"고 밝혔다.

이경달기자 Copyrights ⓒ 1995-, 매일신문사 All rights reserved. 무단 전재-재배포 금지

source: hyunbin gallery

Guest PDonna

Hi PDonna, welcome to Binnie's thread~! :D Feel free to join in any conversations, because we're all like a happy family. Also, there's no way that anyone can escape from meukowz sifu's charisma! :lol:

Thanks SeReNiTy. I love this thread more and more everyday after reading what you guys posted here.

Lots of fun and relax. I LOVE that everyone have been working hard to find Binnie's stuffs and pics esp THANKS to the translators U know who u r for destroying the hugh barrier (other languages :sweatingbullets: )

Hi there Mookie!

No no no, I'll be very wary if you really do see a Binnie ghost. Given your unabashed affection for Binnie (I must say you did a lousy job in hiding it, that is, if you ever attempted to :) ), any Tom, richard simmons and Harry ghost might have just taken the form of Binnie and popped up from the mirror when the clock strikes 12! :o Beware~~~

Thanks for the flattery. :blush: If you stay around more often, you'll come to realise that there isn't a single funny bone in me! I draw inspirations from my mentors like SeReNiTy , Azura , Greentea , ellabel , poem and other regulars of this thread. But really, the biggest culprit is the thread owner, the MAN himself, who has this detrimental effects on my thought process, and made me say many weird, nonsensical things sometimes :rolleyes:

MEUKOWZ, did u say "sometimes"? As far as I read your posts, it's not "sometimes" it's "everytime". :phew:

What an effect of Binnie!!! :rolleyes:

Guest ellabel

^ Love the above pic, Greentea-ssi... he is soooo gorgeous!!!

Dearie, I think we should just stop putting labels on these 2 innocent (unless proven guilty) parties...

Those pics definitely look more like OUR wishful thinking, spinning off from OUR fantasies, no matter how u see it!

You are so right,M chingu.... ;)

Let's leave those 2 alone and i wont mind if Binnie is a ghost that will haunt me the rest of my life.

He is more than welcome to be by my side 24 hrs. :rolleyes:

Hmm, some weird choices there I must say. :huh: But since both my men are up there, I wouldn't label it as unfair and senseless

Am curious with their #40 most eligible bachelor though...

Either the creator of this poll decides, for some reasons, to use the star's chilldhood photo (pardon my ignorance here if this bachelor's current age REALLY is consistent with that shown on the pic ) or that the voters' age could range from 3 to 60, as long as they are capable to put a finger on the mouse, I dunno...

Hahaha!!! I also wonder about No. 40. :rolleyes: .... obviously, he is a bachelor and so are the thousands of little boys in korea. <_< I dont know half of those 100 eligible bachelors. :blink: Still wondering why BYJ and LBH are not there considering their stature in Korea.

Guest mookie

Meukowz sifu, how do you like this stare? Does it make you go into a frenzy mode again? :lol:

1156379544c1f6c4d1bab8b0edc0d6b4d9vz1.jpg

1156352430_beauty.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

Thanks Serenity for the pix!! I think we're all goin gaga (maybe not as frenetic as MeuKowz..hehe) under his stare!!

the other guy in the pic that is outfocused seems to look at binnie very lovingly too... :blink:

Calling for translation please~~~

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin...000l800_001.jpg

현빈,KBS 드라마 첫 주연

[매일신문 2006-08-23 13:39]

source: hyunbin gallery

Hi meukowz,

This article is almost similar to past articles about HB's new drama. Nothing new.

Basically, it mention about the drama's content ie: fairy tale love story; about how he rise from his debut from Nonstop 4 to Ireland until reaching high stardom with MNIKSS, about rumors of HB humbly rejecting Kim Do Woo's "What up Fox" due to the insuitablity of the character and about the MBC contract conflict which MBC already given understanding to HB for working on his 1st KBS drama.

Still no news of lead actress! :huh:

And thanks for all the lovely pics, Binners.. wow, especially the japanese comic.. so cute.. i wonder what it says.