Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thanks for the screencaps Ann, they sure make me hungry. Hopefully can see Binnie's PB CF soon.

Guest Greentea

poem n p_bal, , thx for urs translation :D

Shots of the Conus shop taken by a Japanese fan :)

200608211.jpg

taken from baidu/hyunbin japan

meukowz ssi n ann, thx for posting so many :w00t: pics..I wish i can visit that conus shop :( I want to steal tat poster :lol:

Guest PDonna

Ann, what I wanted to comment when I saw ur caps was that the breads actually look quite ordinary hehe

but the man endorsing them are definitely more yummilicious! :w00t:

Hi guys! I'm PDonna. Never post here b4 but done it twice at MNIKSS thread. Thanks to SeReNiTy for setting up both lovely threads and to all u guys for making them full of Binnie's stuffs. :wub:

meukowz, I usually love to read the thread but u r my inspiration to do the 1st post here çoz u r so funny :lol: w/ above comment to Ann & I totally agree w/ u. :P

Hi guys! I'm PDonna. Never post here b4 but done it twice at MNIKSS thread. Thanks to SeReNiTy for setting up both lovely threads and to all u guys for making them full of Binnie's stuffs. :wub:

meukowz, I usually love to read the thread but u r my inspiration to do the 1st post here çoz u r so funny :lol: w/ above comment to Ann & I totally agree w/ u. :P

Wow PDonna I'm really flattered! Seriously, you should post more often, coz I see you're dead funny in that comment as well :lol: There are lotsa funny ppl around in this thread, so anjoy and have fun! :D

Guest mookie

PS PIX..BRILLIANT WORK...HAHAHA~!

1156217603b2debcd3bfa1bcadot8.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

Hi Serenity, what does the captions say? :blush:

I think KSA really looks very foxy in the pic and binnie's like a drooling color wolf...reminding me of the great great exchange of them in epi 6!!

Guest Greentea

What a koinkidink...I was just in the midst of translating it...just wait a few... :)

Here it is...

hbsschefni4.jpg

Luurrrve this picture! :wub::wub::wub:

Yesterday i had problem viewing this ps pic :sweatingbullets: Thx p_bal :)

This pic made my day :D

Hi Serenity, what does the captions say? :blush:

I think KSA really looks very foxy in the pic and binnie's like a drooling color wolf...reminding me of the great great exchange of them in epi 6!!

Mookie, I can't read Korean. :lol: Hopefully, p_bal or poem can translate for us when they have time. :blush: Binnie does look like a drooling colored wolf. :w00t:

More goodies~!

bbefbdc4c0ccc0aec5a9sr4.gif

Source: hyunbin gallery

c0fab4c0b3a2b4c2b3f0c0bab6c7b4a9b1b8bedfb3aabbe7c0e5bwz8.jpg

c0fab4c0b3a2b4c2b3f0c0bab6c7b4a9b1b8bedfb3aabbe7c0e5bwz8.jpg

Ann dearie, I DO NOT appreciate any paranormal suggestion in the posts right in the middle of our CHinese Ghost month! :angry:

Why does a Binnie reflection just popped out from the mirror hugging Suna! :o

eeeeee gimme the creeps~~~ :wacko:

Hi PDonna, welcome to Binnie's thread~! :D Feel free to join in any conversations, because we're all like a happy family. Also, there's no way that anyone can escape from meukowz sifu's charisma! :lol:

Ann dearie, I DO NOT appreciate any paranormal suggestion in the posts right in the middle of our CHinese Ghost month! :angry:

Why does a Binnie reflection just popped out from the mirror hugging Suna! :o

eeeeee gimme the creeps~~~ :wacko:

OMO SIFU, MUST you always bring up about the Chinese Ghost Month?! :tongue2: It may very well be one of KSA's wild imaginations for all I care~! :w00t:

Sifu, are you happy about this picture? This one may also be one of KSA's wild fantasies, if not then it should be Binnie's. :phew:

b9abbdbcbbf3c8b2c0cfb1eequ0.jpg

OMO SIFU, MUST you always bring up about the Chinese Ghost Month?! :tongue2: It may very well be one of KSA's wild imaginations for all I care~! :w00t:

Sifu, are you happy about this picture? This one may also be one of KSA's wild fantasies, if not then it should be Binnie's. :phew:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6161/b9...c0cfb1eequ0.jpg

:lol: Dearie, I think we should just stop putting labels on these 2 innocent (unless proven guilty) parties...

Those pics definitely look more like OUR wishful thinking, spinning off from OUR fantasies, no matter how u see it! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest onlykan

anyone can tell me for new project of binnie, I heard that he has a movie will be shot in this Sept in Thailand, is it right?