Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Azura

Hmm, find it weird if the drama is really an adaptation from the true Samsung Chaebol family sad tragedy...

Wouldn't it be adding insult to the family, for them to relive the pain again? I mean the family members are still very much alive now, since we're talking about a sudden and tragic demise of their beloved which only happened a year ago! :tears:

A little unethical and perhaps very insenstive on KBS part if that's true...

Or maybe it's just me... :unsure:

meukowz...i'm with you on this.

Guest junsho

玄彬出演KBS劇《雪之女王》 求得MBC同意

(060808 新浪娛樂)

巨星玄彬將離開MBC接受KBS連續劇的主演,重回闊別一年的螢幕。

玄彬將出演KBS2TV的連續劇《雪之女王》(製作,劇本:金恩喜,尹恩鏡,

演出:李形民)的男主角,預計在11月與觀衆見面。這部電視劇將由韓流熱風

的KBS連續劇《冬季戀歌》的作家和《對不起,我愛你》的導演一同製作。

通過MBC青春連續劇《New nonstop 4》、電視劇《Ireland》正式出道的玄彬

在去年最紅的連續劇《我的名字叫金三順》中扮演“玄真賢”升級到明星的行列

中。

目前玄彬與MBC還剩下一部連續劇的合約。

玄彬曾確定出演 《我的名字叫金三順》的作家金道宇編輯的電視劇

《狐狸,你在幹嗎》,因聚衆人物形象不符而拒絕了此連續劇。

因爲mbc與kbs一直都是競爭對手,而玄彬又尚與mbc有合約在身,媒體關心

是否與去年崔真實的合同問題一樣,會引起兩個電視臺的不和。

對此,MBC電視臺局長金四賢說,“剛開始聽到玄彬出演KBS電視劇的消息以後,

不免覺得有一些荒謬,但是玄彬事先徵求了我們的意見,而電視劇未必一定要今

年內完成,所以我們鼓勵他好好參加連續劇的拍攝”。

天雅/編譯

I managed to find some articles online and the girl's name is Lee Yoon Hyung. It's so sad...she was only 26, pretty, wealthy, and had a whole future ahead of her. :tears: All she wanted was to be in love. :(

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cf...jectid=10358191

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,25...1895404,00.html

http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=2724

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2005/11/...curious_dea.php

Hmm, find it weird if the drama is really an adaptation from the true Samsung Chaebol family sad tragedy...

Wouldn't it be adding insult to the family, for them to relive the pain again? I mean the family members are still very much alive now, since we're talking about a sudden and tragic demise of their beloved which only happened a year ago! :tears:

Or maybe it's just me... :unsure:

Meukowz sifu, you're not alone. It's still TOO SOON to reenact this tragedy. What's worse is that KBS is planning to air this drama in November, the month that Lee Yoon Hyun committed suicide! :angry: It kind of seems like they film it just in time to celebrate her death anniversary. After reading the articles, I don't know what to expect from this drama, even though they changed the story from suicide to terminal illness. The drama might even stir up some controversies.

I don't understand why Binnie chose to participate in this drama. In my opinion, I think he would have been better off with "What's Up, Fox?" -_-

I agree with Greentea about Lee Na Young being the candidate for the female lead. I don't want to see Ireland II either.

2006-08-08-0.jpg

Lee Da Yee,she is the leading actress candidate of Queen of Snow.

whoa!..i swear i got the feeling that she's gonna be picked to be the lead actress, it turns out im right?!...hmmmm... so weird.... :o

i miss hyun bin..hopefully this drama will do well!

Guest theLEGEND

Hot :w00t:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_231220/200608/1154961515_healthclub.gif%7Boption%7D

credit: www.hyunbin30.com

Is that him in "Ireland" Greentea?

whoa!..i swear i got the feeling that she's gonna be picked to be the lead actress, it turns out im right?!...hmmmm... so weird.... :o

i miss hyun bin..hopefully this drama will do well!

kickazzkris, it hasn't been confirmed yet. Hopefully, we'll find out soon. :)

Is that him in "Ireland" Greentea?

jc_freakz, that's Binnie from "Nonstop 4". He looks really cute in it~! :wub:

Guest atreyu112

She's a good actress but i wish to see some new faces....

Hi.. it's been a long time for me to write something in here.. anyway, i prefer if the lead actress to be Lee Da Hae.. i've seen their works together in Memory MV and they have good chemistry..

I managed to find some articles online and the girl's name is Lee Yoon Hyung. It's so sad...she was only 26, pretty, wealthy, and had a whole future ahead of her. :tears: All she wanted was to be in love. :(

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cf...jectid=10358191

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,25...1895404,00.html

http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=2724

http://www.gothamist.com/archives/2005/11/...curious_dea.php

Meukowz sifu, you're not alone. It's still TOO SOON to reenact this tragedy. What's worse is that KBS is planning to air this drama in November, the month that Lee Yoon Hyun committed suicide! :angry: It kind of seems like they film it just in time to celebrate her death anniversary. After reading the articles, I don't know what to expect from this drama, even though they changed the story from suicide to terminal illness. The drama might even stir up some controversies.

I don't understand why Binnie chose to participate in this drama. In my opinion, I think he would have been better off with "What's Up, Fox?" -_-

I agree with Greentea about Lee Na Young being the candidate for the female lead. I don't want to see Ireland II either.

Thanks Ann dearie for giving us added info, providing us with some insights into this tragedy.

The more we look at it, the more unlikely for the screen adaptation of this tragic story.

Sensitivity issue aside, I would be surprised that this influential family would actually allow the above to happen, considering the initial cover-up of the cause of death.

Would much prefer Binnie's upcoming drama to be an original one, steering clear of all those controversies. Hope this whole adaptation thing will turn out to be only hearsay... :sweatingbullets:

I have never doubted Lee Na Young's credibility as an actress, but yup, gotta agree with Azura, Ann & greentea-ssi that I too, would not like to see another Ireland cast repeating a similar doomed love plot, too depressing... not that this upcoming storyline is gonna promised us less melancholy... :tears:

Thanks Ann dearie for giving us added info, providing us with some insights into this tragedy.

The more we look at it, the more unlikely for the screen adaptation of this tragic story.

Sensitivity issue aside, I would be surprised that this influential family would actually allow the above to happen, considering the initial cover-up of the cause of death.

Would much prefer Binnie's upcoming drama to be an original one, steering clear of all those controversies. Hope this whole adaptation thing will turn out to be only hearsay... :sweatingbullets:

I have never doubted Lee Na Young's credibility as an actress, but yup, gotta agree with Azura, Ann & greentea-ssi that I too, would not like to see another Ireland cast repeating a similar doomed love plot, too depressing... not that this upcoming storyline is gonna promised us less melancholy... :tears:

Maybe they want to highlight this underlying problem that many Chaebol family face. Restriction to their personal life due to public scrutinity. And does not particularly points to Lee's family. But I think most ppl will definitely relate to it. :unsure:

I think Lee Na Young can actually pull off this characther well, but I also hope some other actress can take the lead. But i think this story is already doomed to be depressing. :vicx:

Maybe they want to highlight this underlying problem that many Chaebol family face. Restriction to their personal life due to public scrutinity. And does not particularly points to Lee's family. But I think most ppl will definitely relate to it. :unsure:

I think Lee Na Young can actually pull off this characther well, but I also hope some other actress can take the lead. But i think this story is already doomed to be depressing. :vicx:

Thanks poem for the clarification... but it's seems inevitable now that everyone's gonna make that connection no matter how...

oh man... I hate hate hate sad drama... :tears:

Guest Greentea

Thanks poem for the clarification... but it's seems inevitable now that everyone's gonna make that connection no matter how...

oh man... I hate hate hate sad drama... :tears:

me too..I hate sad drama :tears::tears: Still wondering who is the lead actress? :unsure:

Guest ellabel

Wouldn't it be adding insult to the family, for them to relive the pain again? I mean the family members are still very much alive now, since we're talking about a sudden and tragic demise of their beloved which only happened a year ago!

Or maybe it's just me...

Meukowz sifu, you're not alone. It's still TOO SOON to reenact this tragedy. What's worse is that KBS is planning to air this drama in November, the month that Lee Yoon Hyun committed suicide! It kind of seems like they film it just in time to celebrate her death anniversary. After reading the articles, I don't know what to expect from this drama, even though they changed the story from suicide to terminal illness. The drama might even stir up some controversies.

I don't understand why Binnie chose to participate in this drama. In my opinion, I think he would have been better off with "What's Up, Fox?"

Gosh!! The height of sensationalism and riding on the tragedy of others. <_<

I am amazed that the Lee family of Samsung will allow their deceased daughter to be exploited like this. :wacko:

I'm with you on this meukowz chingu and Ann.... I dont have a good feeling about this drama. And Binnie has just been into a tragic love story in A Millionaire's First Love which we all know din do well in Korea. :vicx:

Judging from the title alone, the center of attraction here is the leading lady and not HB.

I'd really like it if Binnie will choose another drama.

Lee Da hee or Lee Na young... I dont feel too happy about the choice also... :rolleyes:

Gosh!! The height of sensationalism and riding on the tragedy of others. <_<

I am amazed that the Lee family of Samsung will allow their deceased daughter to be exploited like this. :wacko:

I'm with you on this meukowz chingu and Ann.... I dont have a good feeling about this drama. And Binnie has just been into a tragic love story in A Millionaire's First Love which we all know din do well in Korea. :vicx:

Judging from the title alone, the center of attraction here is the leading lady and not HB.

I'd really like it if Binnie will choose another drama.

Lee Da hee or Lee Na young... I dont feel too happy about the choice also... :rolleyes:

Yup chingu, am definitely not comfortable with the drama at all... <_<

I don't know what got into Binnie's head for such a choice, and it's not helping us the fans either to see him playing second fiddle to the female lead... :(

Guest RunIt

well, supposedly hyunbin likes choosing a role/storyline that is different, and this one is a fresh new face for him. All his choices are smart (with one little exception we call "A millionaire's first love" a horrible, horrible movie). in most dramas, the chaebols are men, whereas in this one we get to see how the life of a female chaebol is. just because it is from the writers/producers of winter sonata and sorry i love you" does not mean it will be the exact same drama. Excellent choice hyunbin made i say, as supposedly people are saying this is the drama that will officially launch hyunbin into stardom as a hallyu star (they are calling him the next bae yong joon). Also, there haven't been many extremely melancholy korean dramas lately, so this could potentially receive high ratings...as in My name is kim samsoon, cause that drama came out during a period of time where there were no comical dramas for a while.

Controversy is obviously what stirs up attention and popularity, so this drama should be good. It's just a fictional adaptation of the Samsung tragedy, so I don't understand what the big deal is. It's not like they will use the same names as the samsung people or anything, and plus Samsung group is known to be very scandalous and evil. They try to steal people's money, YOURS AND MY money, through cheap products and other ways, so i don't understand why you give so much compassion to them. They even tried to cover up the daughter's death and mislead the public to save their own asses and image. This drama will do much good instead and expose the truth that they tried to hide away. We will get to see the life of a woman not able to love the person she wanted because of her selfish parents. This drama should be made and the deceased Lee Yoon Hyung deserves recognition.

And that lee na young and hyunbin rumor is obviously fake. I can post up a picture of hyunbin with some girl and say that they will act together. Lee da hae or Kim tae hee should be the leads.