Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest psyangster

i saw hyun bin in my lovely kim sam soon and he was so gorgeous! i love the role he played and everything!!!!!!

Another article about Hyun Bin's upcoming drama. Thanks to rubie from the News Thread.

2006-08-07

Hyun Bin, casted in KBS 'Noon Eui Yeo Wang (Queen of Snow)'

56_0.jpg

Actor Hyun Bin has been casted to be the leading actor of the KBS 2TV drama series 'Noon Eui Yeo Wang (Queen of Snow)' which is scheduled to air this coming November.

'Noon Eui Yeo Wang (Queen of Snow)' is a sad fairy-tale like love story about a genius boxer fighting against a terminal disease and a daughter of a wealthy family that meet and fill each other's hearts. Hyun Bin has been casted for the role of the lead male character Han Tae Woong.

Tae Woong used to be labeled a boxing genius, but is now a high school drop-out that works as a sparring partner at a third-class boxing gym. Lackluster and without a dream, he one day meets a woman and feels destined love.

The drama has also gathered attention due to the participation of writers Kim Eun Hee and Yoon Eun Gyeong who were part of the team of 'Winter Sonata' as well as the producer and director Lee Hyeong Min of 'I'm Sorry, I Love You.'

Lee Hyeong Min commented as the reason for casting, "I thought Hyun Bin would be the perfect fit for the role of the 'unsfortunate genius' Han Tae Woong who, while possessing pureness, must also be able to express childish rebelliousness. Through two characters that hold a twisted view of the world, the drama will tell a beautiful yet sad story that sets it apart from former trendy drama series."

[Copyright © 2006 Goodday News/Goodday E&I Inc. All rights reserved.]

Source: http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...;pg=1&no=56

Guest ellabel

^ Ann, does it mean Hyun bin as the boxer will have a terminal disease? :unsure:

All the while I thot he's not the one who is sick so he will not die.

Maybe in the drama he will not be shown dying but the thot that he will die... :tears::tears:

poem, thx for sharing another pic of news :)

Hopefully binnie can have a new and fresh image for a boxer :lol: A haircut pls

I also hope that its not similar to a love to kill

Definitely should not be the same with A Love to Kill or we will end up killing the writer also. :P:lol:

I dont think ALTK did well in Korea. :vicx:

Guest Greentea

^ Ann, does it mean Hyun bin as the boxer will have a terminal disease? :unsure:

Maybe in the drama he will not be shown dying but the thot that he will die... :tears::tears:

Definitely should not be the same with A Love to Kill or we will end up killing the writer also. :P:lol:

:huh: I read from chinese article. Is the girl who have a terminal disease :blink:

韩联社首尔8月7日电 艺人玄斌被选定为计划于11月开播的KBS2台连续剧《雪之女王》的主演。

《雪之女王》描述曾是位天才拳击运动员的太雄(音)与患上绝症的企业家女儿之间的童话般美好但又悲伤的爱情故事。剧中,玄斌将饰演太雄这一角色。

太雄从小就是个公认的天才,但他在念高中时,中途退了学,在拳击馆充当了练习手。他的生活没有梦想和希望。忽然有一天,他遇见一个女孩,感到命中注定的爱情来临。

曾参与《冬季恋歌》等电视剧的剧作家金恩姬和尹恩京写该剧剧本,《对不起,我爱你》的制片人李亨民担任导演。

source:(2006.08.07/聯合網) udn news

Guest Azura

:huh: I read from chinese article. Is the girl who have a terminal disease :blink:

韩联社首尔8月7日电 艺人玄斌被选定为计划于11月开播的KBS2台连续剧《雪之女王》的主演。

《雪之女王》描述曾是位天才拳击运动员的太雄(音)与患上绝症的企业家女儿之间的童话般美好但又悲伤的爱情故事。剧中,玄斌将饰演太雄这一角色。

太雄从小就是个公认的天才,但他在念高中时,中途退了学,在拳击馆充当了练习手。他的生活没有梦想和希望。忽然有一天,他遇见一个女孩,感到命中注定的爱情来临。

曾参与《冬季恋歌》等电视剧的剧作家金恩姬和尹恩京写该剧剧本,《对不起,我爱你》的制片人李亨民担任导演。

source:(2006.08.07/聯合網) udn news

Greentea...have they decided who will take the female lead role??

Thanks Sue and Greentea for the news clips~! :D

Ellabel, the other articles mentioned that the female lead has some sort of a terminal disease. I'm thinking it might have been a mistranslation for that one article.

I don't want to watch a tearjerking drama, but I'll watch it for Binnie. :tears:

Binnie in the good old Nonstop 4 days. :wub:

1155004316_1144568743_051116183811_0001.jpg

11550012241014348903untitled4copy2528122529qj3.jpg

115500019325c725ec25be25ee25c725ec25be25ee25a425a725akt7.jpg

b9ccc3ddb9ccc3ddbf5.jpg

Source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Guest fishrain

KBS 月火剧 눈의 여왕

导演: 이형민 (SangDoo上学去/对不起我爱你)

编剧: 김은희 윤은경(冬季恋歌/夏日香气/开朗18岁)

演员: 炫彬

官网:

播出:2006.11月

By 天堂的风

《敲打天国的门》

真人真事改编的作品,剧中女主角实际存在的话题--一份凄美悲剧的爱

由实际人物作为故事蓝本的电视剧《敲打天国的门》,将会在9月初KBS2月火剧场登场(编剧金恩喜/尹恩庆,导演李亨民)。

这部剧的女主角是具有悲剧性人生的财阀家富家千金,虽然生长在富裕的家庭,受到高等教育,却因此而丧失了自由的灵魂。

剧中也描述为了继承家业而放弃自己真正人生的财阀家族兄弟。而因为家族的反对也让女主角最终选择了结束自己的生命,以决裂悲剧性的手法来捍卫自己的爱。

而因为剧情和实际财阀家发生的悲剧相似,这部剧也引起了广大群众的关心。

李导演也证实了群众的猜测,对於这部剧的内容表示是真人真事的结构。

“但我们还是会依照剧情构造进行修改,包括一些细节方面都会仔细研讨及添加。”

导演说,虽然故事主要情节与实际情况有雷同之处,但随著戏剧性的发展,大家会拿实际人物作比较还是见仁见智的问题。

韩朝风韩流论坛

Guest fishrain

The true story about Korean Sumsung Co Boss's daughter is adapted for the mini series Queen of Snow.Due to the objection of her lover from her family,she suicide at last.The story is great.But it's miserable.

Another article about Hyun Bin's upcoming drama. Thanks to rubie from the News Thread.

Thanks Ann. I especially like this -> ""I thought Hyun Bin would be the perfect fit for the role of the 'unsfortunate genius' Han Tae Woong who, while possessing pureness, must also be able to express childish rebelliousness."<- seems to suit Binnie well. :lol:

Clips about Binnie's casting in Snow Queen :)

ETN New clip

MNET New clip

credit:www.hyunbin30.com

Thanks for the clips Greentea!

Hmm, find it weird if the drama is really an adaptation from the true Samsung Chaebol family sad tragedy...

Wouldn't it be adding insult to the family, for them to relive the pain again? I mean the family members are still very much alive now, since we're talking about a sudden and tragic demise of their beloved which only happened a year ago! :tears:

A little unethical and perhaps very insenstive on KBS part if that's true...

Or maybe it's just me... :unsure:

Guest Greentea

2006-08-08-0.jpg

Lee Da Yee,she is the leading actress candidate of Queen of Snow.

omo..Lee Na Young again :huh: I dun wish to see Ireland part 2 :phew:

Guest Azura

2006-08-08-0.jpg

Lee Da Yee,she is the leading actress candidate of Queen of Snow.

She's a good actress but i wish to see some new faces....