Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

http://www.joongdoilbo.co.kr/jsp/article/a...pq=201002080265

According to this news, Binnie has received a new offer " our beautiful" , his agency said he is now in the US to film the Late Fall but will seriously consider the offer.

The film "Beautiful we" is about after the end of the Civil War in 2002 between South Korea and North Korea's biggest event of armed conflict at sea. According to the film's producers said the film will be used Impictures stereoscopic 3D video production technology, which will be South Korea Guoneishoubu 3D documentary film.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little info that many fans are worried , they hope Binnie doesn't take this role. After "I'm very happy", "Friend, our Legend" and "late Autumn", they miss Binnie in a bright, warm, happy role. And they don't want Binnie to be linked to political.

Guest bbabe925

Hey everybody!! *waves* thankz kim happynuna dheig for all the updates, news and pix.. :D

chinsis hehe..not only you, my vote a romantic comedy :P:P i'll alwayz be his biggest fan and supporter! :P:P:P

Omggg!! is this binnie!!?? shoot me loonies~ if i'm wrong! :P

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u35/uri...04061825521.jpg

^white Chanel watch.. :P

@hirochan/hbjp

that looks like Rain to me

hot pic for sure whoever that is XD

Definitely Jung Ji Hoon :lol:

And yes, it`s a white Chanel watch - one of his favourites :P

It`s one of the pics that promotes MNet Japan Rainy Day.

For a while I thought that I`ve mixed up threads :lol:

BTW: Hi to all!

Hope Binnie will regain weight soon ;)

Guest bbabe925

Definitely Jung Ji Hoon :lol:

And yes, it`s a white Chanel watch - one of his favourites :P

It`s one of the pics that promotes MNet Japan Rainy Day.

For a while I thought that I`ve mixed up threads :lol:

BTW: Hi to all!

Hope Binnie will regain weight soon ;)

Hi sabchy Kicia.. :)

okok! i'm dead~! haha. ttat side profile with shades :P Lips so alike...LOLz ..

i wasn't sure really~~~ :rolleyes: my first time loonies..shoot me again~! keke.. :lol: but they do have the same taste ..a Chanel watch.. :D

And Gf~ :D

Guest cintakyo

some news MY GOD!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun are neighbors? :rolleyes:

201002111757211110_1-460x436.jpg

Looks as if actor Hyun Bin and Hallyu star Jang Dong Gun will soon be neighbors. It has been uncovered that Hyun Bin recently purchased a villa in the same building that Jang Dong Gun resides.

Hyun Bin’s management company, AM Entertainment, released a statement saying, “It is true that Hyun Bin bought a villa in the same building where Jang Dong Gun also owns property. But currently, Hyun Bin’s parents are residing in the villa.”

The villa that Hyun Bin purchased is located in Heukseok-Dong of Seoul, and is estimated to be worth around $3 million USD. Jang Dong Gun apparently purchased a villa in the same building last August, further fueling rumors of his impending marriage to Ko So Young and that speculation this would be the place of their residence once they decide to settle down.

cr allkpop

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: really close everythink with his ''Brother' :lol: :lol:

Guest bbabe925

Happy Valentine Lunar New Year to Hyun Bin and all looniesl!

May this year bring good health and bigger success to you binnie!! <3

o06950554104126873201.jpg

o06950554104126927621.jpg

o06950554104126597561.jpg

o05220484104140065931.jpg

credit thanks @fuji/hirochan/hbjp

Ty pángun cintakyo.. i’m so happy..very proud of binnie.. a very stylish $3 million USD luxury upmarket neighbourhood...he blows me away.again..haha.. B) guess what..this luxurious apartment is located on the Han River on a hillside.. Olympic Boulevard Namsan and Yongsan an excellent location to enjoy the superb view of Seoul...

hey imagine 2 hott guys +2 living next to each other in the same villa.. a star studded location~~~! :P:P

:lol: yes angun sis...hahaha.:D and lovely lovely artwork for binnie~! yours is alwayz so pretty~~ B):wub:

Hyun Bin Will Meet His Fans

hyunbing.jpg

Hyun Bin will hold a fan-meeting in Japan on April 29th.

It will be held at Yokohama Arena that have the capacity between 11,000 to 17,000 people. "Pre-registration" starts from Feb 25th till March 2nd.

hyunbin5.jpghyunbin3.jpg

Btw, I loves the new hairstyle that he wears right now. I think these photos were taken when he was in Japan last month to promote his dramas ‘My Name is Kim Sam-Soon‘ and ‘Friend, Our Legend‘ which will be aired on Fuji TV.

source: dcinside

Credit Thanks: koreandiorama

2010 HYUN-BIN Do the motion ~Hello (Aloha), My barista!~

http://www.hyunbin.co.jp/2010hyunbin/

titlef.jpg