Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

^ o my goodness bb, I just noticed these ar fr caps of ep2?! GAWD!!! I was goin to ask what shoot is it for coz it's sooooo dreamy and artsy and GORGEOUS to the nth!!!!

11649941306b3407ht8.jpg

source: HB gallery

^bb, I seriously cun breatha nd my heart stopped for a whole second looking at those pics....sooo freaken gorgeous!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

bb, what's the poll about?! why is binnie losing to that guy in 90days?! RAWR!!!! :fury:

11649912982764613xq3.jpg

credit HB gallery

haha PB binnie is trying to knit, dorkily cute and cross-eyed!! :w00t:

1164987150_200611270071.jpg

credit HB gallery

OMG thanks dear, that picture is so cute~! :D

As for the poll, kaci @ d-addicts forum posted that link saying "Please vote for Hyun Bin for better acting skill !" I hope Binnie will get more votes by December 12 (Korea time)~! FIGHTING~!

^ so bb, u dont think it's a good idea to post the poll in sq huh? sigh...though I havent seen 90days, but I'll be bumped if binnie lose.... :tears:

1164992916a1fa00pz3.jpg

credit HB gallery

Guest Greentea

Thank you soo much for the goodies my dearies!!! we're sooo looking forward to Monday now, huh!? :blush:

Dear junsho , hope u dun mind me eng trans your great work!! :w00t:

my eng trans: plz correct my booboos!! (tyty junshodear!!)

Prince Hyun Bin's visit to Japan cause a big commotion at Narita Airport !

'..like this drama, I'll sacrifice all my love for one lady...'

In his first visit to Japan is to promote 'MFL', fans get a closer look at the 24 yo Korean actor, HB.

' For my first love, we broke up before I notice it! I need to stop that painful memory, but that person is my ideal type!' HB said with his shy dashing smile.

' From long time ago, I have always been attracted to 'understanding the feelings of others' that kind of women.'

Girlfriends always want to spend a lot of time with their boyfriends, wishing to see them anytime all the time, but I can't do it with my job. So , if they can be understanding towards my job, that will be better! I will be very happy!'

Q : Can you tell us your criteria in choosing your gf?

HB replied immediately : Can eat a lot of rice!

Q: You are joking! So very cute!!!

mookie dear and junhso dear, thx for the english n chinese translation :D

Binnie had said many times, he liked the gal who can eat a lot of rice :lol::phew:

Guest Greentea

junsho dear, thx for the new pb pics :)

omo..i like this pic..dimple dimple dimple :blush:

1164631816_image6_logo.jpg

Ann shifu :P I like ur siggy ..left side n right side bin..super gorgeous :D

:sweatingbullets:yest spent quite alot in bc shop..maybe cun resist cos there is a big bin poster in the shop :lol:

Guest Greentea

grenntea love that first siggy...can i use it?... :)

rakista ssi, these siggy are from hyunbin gallery.. :huh: maybe u can credit to hyunbin gallery when u're using them :)

1165037664_14.jpg

source: dc samsoon

^ hi rakiska dear...that question u have is also buggin me soo...WHY o WHY does he has to be more than perfectly sexy and gorgeous!!! seriously we all did sth very wrong our past life to be born a gal...with binnie around to 'torture' us day in and day out...hahaha :w00t:

I soo luv that Mnet clip bb!! binnie is soo darn cute AND sexy at the same time....why arent my parents korean?! whywhywhywhy!!!

Guest rakista29

^ hi rakiska dear...that question u have is also buggin me soo...WHY o WHY does he has to be more than perfectly sexy and gorgeous!!! seriously we all did sth very wrong our past life to be born a gal...with binnie around to 'torture' us day in and day out...hahaha :w00t:

I soo luv that Mnet clip bb!! binnie is soo darn cute AND sexy at the same time....why arent my parents korean?! whywhywhywhy!!!

hello mookie dear he's torturing me everyday.. thinking of him..oh gosh... i'm going crazy!!

me too, i wish my parents were korean too!!! *sighs*

love this pic... :D

html>