Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Could anyone kindly confirm if SQ will be shown in KBS world and at what time. KBS world comes with starhub digital family group in singapore.

Hi ysboey, nw every mon-tue 9.00-10pm ch 100 KBS will be showing cloud stairway..tdy showing cloud stairway ep 6..:huh: if I'm not wrong, snow queen will show on Dec 18 after 16 eps of cloud stairway..Hope its help :D

Guest jojojooo

omgaww the photos from the coming new pb cf is SOOOO CUTE!! i want a hat like that! lol the tail is long enough to make a scarf! haha so cool!!!

bin and the little girl is SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER!! GAWDD--- i can't wait to see the cf!

*WAVE WAVE back and GOOD Morning* Mookie sis dearie

Meu sis, do u have any idea what project these pix are from?

Because of the place and smoke, then it make me think if they are from the movie named Death Window which will be shooting in remote area of Chiangmai and there is a rumor that Binnie might play in it.

Hope to see more of his works. :D

Donna sis!!! Hugz hugz~~

You must be the happiest daughter for the past weeks ;) Welcome back!!! :D

Hehe like mook sis said, since those clips came from MNET SQ interview, I assume the scenes were taken from SQ as well.

As for Death window, this movie project has never been confirmed by Binnie's side. Proved to be only a rumour afterall...

Wow thanks everyone for the lotsa lotsa lotsa pix posted. What an eyeful! :w00t:

Guest Shanyya

I don't really know much about Hyun Bin but does he play piano? It seems like he was really playing in My Lovely Kim Sam Soon. . .

Thank U meukowz !! this is one lovely calendar :lol:

Shanyya I believe he has good background when he was in youger age, because he took just only 2 months before filming to practice.

I also believe that's not all his own plays on the show. I'm pretty sure the one he plays at home when Samsoon meet Na sajang for first time is the real one.