Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

9/13 "The Puzzle" VIP

U1345P28T3D1247677F326DT20060914181857.jpg

Source sina

junsho ssi, thx for the :w00t: binnie's pic.. :P Finally saw his front face :D omo..he looks alot better now compare to those NZ pics :Dginger u saw it, better hui lai ah :phew:

Caps from mnet. I saw the mnet clip just nw but they didnt interview binnie :crazy:

the crossing fingers guy who sat behind joo jin moo, look like bin's manager :lol:

1158238179_1158232121_mnet.jpg

source:hb gallery

I love the happy family PS pic :D:D

Azura, the photo you just posted, is that for binnie's new drama? Is the girl the female lead?

No....it's a Photoshop pix! :D

More caps of the "Radio Star" VIP premiere~! :w00t:

1158248534_1.JPG

1158248534_2.JPG

Source: samsoon gallery

^^ We know how busy u r SeReNiTy dear with all the threads that u have to supervise. So, we ur loyal servants are helping u. :rolleyes:

Thanks Ellabel dear for assisting me in welcoming new Binnie loonies. I can always count on you, angelic meu meu sifu, and others. :) Also, Ella dear, you got it wrong...you're not my servant...you're Binnie's servant and so are the rest of us. :phew::lol:

Geez.. I've been absent from visiting Binnie's thread for quite sometimes :sweatingbullets: Any updated infos about him?? Thank you Greentea, SeReNiTy and everyone else who are always showering us with his pictures.. :)

jc_freakz, where have you been? :P Binnie went to New Zealand for 10 days to film "Snow Queen" and he recently came back to watch another VIP premiere~!! :lol:

Thanks junsho for the VIP pix~!! :w00t:

junsho ssi, thx for the :w00t: binnie's pic.. :P Finally saw his front face :D omo..he looks alot better now compare to those NZ pics :Dginger u saw it, better hui lai ah :phew:

Caps from mnet. I saw the mnet clip just nw but they didnt interview binnie :crazy:

the crossing fingers guy who sat behind joo jin moo, look like bin's manager :lol:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin...232121_mnet.jpg

source:hb gallery

Greentea dear, he looks A LOT better in these pix/caps compared to the Love Charm VIP premiere pix...*FAINTS*. :wacko: Recently, his face slimmed down A LOT. Poor Binnie must have been working hard. :tears: His manager is darn lucky to be able to go to the VIP premiere too, except that he had to sit a couple of rows behind. :lol: I feel that he's more like Binnie's bodyguard than his manager. :tongue2: The PS pix of the family is cute though. :lol:

Guest joyce20176

He is so cute with KSA in MNIKSS, love his dimples ;). He look cool and hot when he yelling at SS and he is so cute and funy when he express his love for SS hehehe. Hope to see him with KSA soon in another drama ;).

Guest Greentea

wow....i like this PS pix! :w00t:

hey guys....i may have to give HB Bday bash a missed! :tears:

Azura, u must be used up all ur energy for stalking K and S namjas in this sep.. :tears::lol: Nvm..hehe maybe u can call bin's company again and send ur greeting to him ;)

Perfect PS pic by sarada :P

p3tx6.jpg

credit:samsoon gallery

Thanks everyone for the latest pics! :)

Hmm, Binnie's been seen a lot around the big players of Playboys. Like what Greentea ssi said, he's like a baby in the team, and everybody simply adores him! :lol: Well I'm not too surprised there, coz it'll be much harder NOT to love this man! :wub::wub::wub:

Binnie kissing a baby girl last year in his birthday celebration.:blush: Wonder who will be the lucky girl this year?? <_<Azura dear, you can see I'm still not giving up on you, abeit the slim chances there :lol::lol:just joking dear, I would have been exhausted of all my resources the way u hunt down ur 2 namjas there and prolly need a much prolonged recuperation period :phew:

1158320396_1.JPG

source: samsoon gallery

Guest StiLLThinking

1158241665_060819102325_1155891347_7.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

luv this pix :D .. reminds me of scene where he told his mum tt Samsoon 's pregnant........ he thot can get away after getting away the first time... :lol: .... feel like spanking him.. :lol:

and ...he's super cute in MNIKSS