Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

itemprop="name"11 Mouthwatering chicken commercials starring your favorite Korean celebrities

Fried chicken is serious business in Korea. Even before the chicken and beer craze sparked by My Love From Another Star, fast food chicken restaurants have had a strong and lasting hold on the Korean market. Due to their high popularity, it's only fitting that the hottest celebrities in Korea are scouted to advertise these products. From Lee Min Ho to Jeon Ji Hyun, all the big stars seem to have taken a bite of at least one of these mouthwatering chicken commercials!

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. Hyun Bin: KFC

Did these videos make you hungry? I know I really, really want some fried chicken now!

source : dramafever

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min Look Close in Behind-the-scenes Photos of “Hyde Jekyll, Me”
hyun-bin-han-ji-min.png

Hyde Jekyll, Me” Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min were spotted being friendly with each other behind the scenes.

On February 21, SBS‘ “Hyde Jekyll, Me” released behind-the-scenes photos of the two leads Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min, who look friendly with one another in a warm atmosphere unlike their characters in the drama.

In the photo that was revealed, Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min wait for filming to begin, and the two of them are looking into a phone together. In their comfort with one another, one can get a glimpse of their close chemistry.

hyun-bin-han-ji-min-1-540x360.png

It was also revealed that the two actors, who are the same age, are always smiling brightly and are kind and considerate, keeping the positive vibes going on set.

“Hyde Jekyll, Me” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/22/hyun-bin-and-han-ji-min-look-like-close-friends-in-behind-the-scenes-photos-of-hyde-jekyll-me/

'Hyde, Jekyll and I' Hyeon Bin gives Han Ji-min intense surprise kisses

photo569193.jpg

On the 11th episode of SBS' Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Hyde, Jekyll and I', Robin (Hyeon Bin) found Jang Ha-na (Han Ji-min), who went away, and kissed her.

Jang Ha-na was deeply shocked to find out that Goo Seo-jin (Hyeon Bin) and Robin were one person who was suffering from multiple personality disorder. Jang Ha-na left a note saying, "Give me some break" and slipped out of Goo Seo-jin's house.

Robin became worried about Jang Ha-na and asked Kwon Yeong-chan (Lee Seung-joon) for help to find her. Robin could find Jang Ha-na finally and gave her intense surprise kisses.

Robin asked Jang Ha-na, "If I'm fake, what is this emotion I'm feeling. What is this heart pounding?" With his confession for love, Jang Ha-na became even more confused.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

class="posts_title"Two-Faced Hyun Bin in K-drama ‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me’

If you have religiously followed the popular K-drama ‘Pinocchio‘ starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye and wondered what could possibly cure your hangover after the series ended, well you have finally found your answer!

Hyde-Jekyll-Me-Poster.jpg
Hyde, Jekyll, Me: Main casts Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min

Marking Hyun Bin‘s return to the silver screens after his last appearance in ‘Secret Garden‘ way back in 2010, the new K-drama ‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me‘ is modelled after the classic novel of a man who had two different personalities.

‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me’ is a romantic comedy set in a theme park, Wonderland. Gu Seo Jin (played by Hyun Bin) has a dual personality which is diverse like Jekyll and Hyde due to a trauma during his childhood. In result, he could be utterly cold one moment but innocently sweet the next minute.

As the director of the theme park, he attempts to chase away the circus that operates in the park. In the process, he meets the adorable and delightful ringmaster, Jang Ha Na (played by Han Ji Min), who reorganizes the circus so it has a chance to stay.

Also starring Sung Joon (Gu Family Book) and Girl’s Day Hyeri, ‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8.55PM starting February 25 on ONE HD (Astro B.yond Ch393). Do make sure to tune in!

source : k-popped

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 02.25.15]

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dramas

1. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.5
3. KBS Unkind Women 9.1
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 5.6

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 7.1
2. SBS Eco Village 4.7
3. KBS Invisible Man 2.7

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS / enews

‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ Hyun Bin and Han Ji-Min, physical affection on the bed

13456_1.jpg

‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ opened the picture of Hyun Bin and Han Ji-Min making physical affection.
The production crews of ‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ opened the still cut of the drama, Gu Seo-Jin(Hyun Bin) touch cheek of Jang Ha-Na(Han Ji-Min) on the bed.
In the picture Jang Ha-Na is looking Gu Seo-Jin, with surprised face. Jang Ha-Na realized the doubts about Gu Seo-Jin, who got same wound with Ro-Bin(Hyun Bin) who was injured to save her in the past. In another picture Gu Seo-Jin is gently covering Han Ji-Min’s face, and it made curiosity about what happened between them.
The production crew said, “From this week the romance of Hyun Bin and Han Ji-Min will deeper. Please expect their work in harmony.”
The 11th episode of ‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ will be broadcasted on 10 p.m., today. [Photo=HENM KPJ]

source : Innolife.co.kr

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 02.26.15]

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dramas

1. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 10.5→10.4
3. KBS Unkind Women 9.1→9.8
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 5.6→5.2

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 5.2

Photo Credit: KBS / enews

'Hyde, Jeckyll, Me' Hyun Bin frightening eyes 'notice for reverse'

13478_1.jpg

Hyun Bin noticed the dramatical change. At the 12th episode of SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Hyde, Jeckyll, Me' aired on 26th, the meeting of Shin Eun-Jung(Role of dr.Gang) who was imprisoned by Sung Joon(Role of Yoon Tae-Joo) and Hyun Bin(Role of Gu Seo-Jin and Robin) made tension to the drama.
Especially the still cuts showing the emotional change of Hyun Bin draws eyes. As Shin Eun-Jung were kidnapped for a long time, she is wearing humble doctor gown and her hair is tangled. In the picture Hyun Bin is closing around the her shoulder. Hyun Bin's eyes are sharp and frightening, not like cold Gu Seo-Jin, or sweet Ro-Bin.
'Hyde, Jeckyll, Me' noticed, "At the 12th episode two personalities, Gu Seo-Jin and Ro-Bin, will have sharp conflict between a woman. Please expect the performance of actors. [Photo=H e&m, KPJ]

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2015SS K2 TVC 숨쉬는 워킹화 플라이워크 옵티멀 브리드_아웃도어편

‘Hyde’ Hyun Bin and Han Ji-Min, opened the behind cut of tears and hug

13503_1.jpg

SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ opened the behind cut of romantic scene of Hyun Bin(Gu Seo-Jin / Role of Robin) and Han Ji-Min(Jang Ha-Na).
This picture was captured at the scene of tears and hug between Robin and Jang Ha-Na.. In the picture Hyun Bin and Han Ji-Min is doing the rehearsal with sweetness to make viewers fluttered. They are perfectly concentrating on emotion even though it is a rehearsal. Also they are sharing scripts, and enthusiastically preparing the shooting. Their friendly eye contact draws eyes. It is raising expectation about sweet love line in the drama and chemistry between them.
The staff of ‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ noiced, “Regardless of staying up all night two actors always concentrate on shooting with smiles. Thanks to them we can work. Please expect future love line with Jang Ha-Na as the center. [photo=SBS ‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’]

*** Forbes Korea is releasing regularly its annual top "Power Celebrity 40" list, which ranks the most popular and influential celebrities.The list is based on income, influence, reputation and expertise that include number of endorsements, most searched names on search engines in South Korea, magazine cover appearances, donations to charity and mentions in media. Nominees are selected from the fields of film, drama, variety, music, and sports. Then sales, frequency of media appearances, variety activities and professionalism are researched. I'm happy that he's included in the list for this year.   :)>-

Top Forbes-Korea Celebrity 40-Power Ranking for 2015

LINK here :

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/03/exo-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-yuna-top-forbes-korea-celebrity-top-40-power-ranking-for-2015/

"Hyde, Jekyll and I" breaks record for lowest percentage

photo571405.jpg

MBC drama "Hyde, Jekyll and I" broke the record for lowest percentage.

According to Nielsen Korea, "Hyde, Jekyll and I" rated 3.8% on the 4th.

This is 1.4% lower than the lowest rating of 5.2% recorded on the 26th last month. KBS 2TV "Unkind Women" is beating "Hyde, Jekyll and I" by much more.

"Hyde, Jekyll and I" is Hyeon Bin's comeback drama after the movie "The Fatal Encounter". The first episode started off steady with 8.6% but that was the highest it got.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 03.04.15]

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dramas

1. KBS Unkind Women 11.8
3. MBC Kill Me, Heal Me 11.5
4. SBS Hyde, Jekyll, Me 3.8

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.4
2. SBS Eco Village 3.8
3. KBS Invisible Man 2.8

Photo Credit: KBS, MBC, SBS / enews

class="headline"Korean drama ‘Hyde Jekyll, Me’ has a case of identity crisis

Me, myself and I dunno: Hyun Bin (left) has a split personality disorder but that doesnt stop Han Ji-min from falling in love with one of his identities.

Here’s our review of a show about a man with multiple personality disorder.

Good-looking stars? Check. Romantic scenes? Check. Ingenious plot? Erm, not so. Hyde Jekyll, Me – SBS’s latest dramedy series – boasts Hyun Bin and Han Ji-min as the leads, but that’s about all the stars it’s going to get.

The premise of the show isn’t all that bad. Gu Seo-jin (Hyun) is cold and calculating, and the director of a fun and cheerful theme park. He suffers from a dissociative identity disorder stemming from a childhood trauma and so his biggest fear is when his second personality, Robin, takes over. Never mind that Robin is but a sweet kind soul with a saviour complex.

In comes Jang Ha-na (Han), who has just returned from the Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas to help revamp the park’s circus troupe, and take over as circus master from her late father. Which is unfortunate, since Seo-jin already has his mind set on terminating the failing attraction.

As the two develop a hate-hate relationship, it is Robin who comes to literally save the day (cue dangerous falling objects and manly hero pushing damsel in distress out of the way in the nick of time).

Ha-na starts to fall for Robin, all the while thinking he is Seo-jin’s twin brother.

All this sounds fine and dandy, but within the first couple of episodes, you may already notice tiny cracks in the plot. It’s worrisome, seeing that the show may end up as just another 20-episode K-drama that has outstayed its welcome.

SBS has always had a good track record from The Heirs and My Love From The Star to the recent Pinocchio; the South Korean network has a flair for combining a star-studded cast with a charming storyline.

Much of the anticipation leading up to the premiere of Hyde Jekyll, Me must have a lot to do with Hyun’s return to the K-drama scene – it was five years ago when the 32-year-old made a heart-rending and lasting impression in the mega-hit Secret Garden, opposite Ha Ji-won.

There, Hyun also played the split-personality card to his advantage, although the identities were of a slightly different kind (he played both a man and a woman).

It was a surprise to see the first episode of Hyde Jekyll, Me start off on the wrong foot. Instead of focusing on the fun bits that are a staple of most K-dramas (tragic back story or hints of an epic romance about to unfold), the show opens with a day in the life of a snarky character. Hyun plays Seo-jin’s meanness to the max and we’re left wondering why he is the way he is.

Without reading the show’s synopsis, you might be inclined to think that all Seo-jin suffers from is a heart condition, seeing how he goes about monitoring his heart rate and insisting that it should never go above 150, but without really explaining why. Blink and you might miss the twist that Seo-jin actually has a personality disorder.

It’s hard to come to terms with the show’s premise that nobody in Seo-jin’s life seem to want Robin around, despite the fact that he is the better character of the two.

The lack of chemistry between Hyun and the show’s leading lady, played by Rooftop Prince’s Han, is the biggest disappointment.

Having done great in Rooftop and Padam Padam, Han looks a little out of place here as Ha-na, never fully expressing the character’s likeability. She, presumably, should be ditzy but lovable and graceful/cool enough to perform fantastic feats on the trapeze.

Han’s scenes with Hyun seem very contrived, making his turn as the sweeter-than-marshmallows Robin almost cringeworthy, maybe because he has to really turn on the charm to support their budding romance.

Coupled with a weaker-than-usual supporting cast, Hyde Jekyll, Me seems bound for disaster, though there are hints of better things to come (cue kidnap/murder of the person holding the key to the plot’s mystery).

The show is riddled with a clash of identities far beyond those experienced by the leading character but it would still be interesting to see how everything pans out, if only to determine who’s who.

Hyde Jekyll, Me airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8.55pm on ONE HD (Astro Ch 393).

source : The Star Online