Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

::Mexteur:: said:

willenette

said:

::Mexteur::

said: Dear

willnette

, thanks for posting this article. I fear that I won't watch SSH movie at the moment because it's have sensitive scenes but I doubt that his back is as sexy as HB's. How can we say which one is better. haha. To be honest, not because I'm a fan of HB, I still hope that his movie will stay strong over Obbessed since it has meaning. ^^

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Jang Dong Gun Compares His Body To Hyun Bin’s
kdramastars.jpg?w=600

Actor Jang Dong Gun who recently filmed the action movie 'No Tears for the Dead' complemented the back muscles of actor Hyun Bin, who recently filmed the historical movie "Yuk Rin." The showcase of the movie 'No Tears for the Dead' took place on May 20, 2014, in Seoul. At the event, the actors who starred in the movie, such as Jang Dong Gun, Kim Min Hee, and Kim Hee Won, and director Lee Jung Bum made their appearances. Jang Dong Gun said at the event regarding his semi nude scene, "To be honest, I did not have to show my upper body in the movie. I have been taking action classes at a school for four to five months now, to successfully film the action scenes in the movie. And I realized that my body is better than before, and I thought, 'should I show it off this time?'

Jang Dong Gun then said on Hyun Bin's back muscles that he revealed in the movie "Yuk Rin," "I did not know Hyun Bin was going to be that muscular in that movie." In related news, the film 'No Tears for the Dead' is the latest film by director Lee Jung Bum, who made the film 'Ah Juh Sshi' starring actor Won Bin. Actors Jang Dong Gun and Kim Min Hee star in the film. The movie 'No Tears for the Dead' was invited to the Cannes international film festival.

Cr: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22579/20140520/jang-dong-gun-compares-his-body-to-hyun-bin-s.htm

the good brothers 
88714012.jpg
:)>-

hi hyehyukyobin, you should bookmark this thread so that you won't have to search for it again ^^. let's come here more often ^^
Thanks for posting the most handsome character he's played (in my opinion)....
reminiscing a little bit kkk when he surprises, he's co cute too ^^tumblr_ltq57743Sx1qb6hcko1_r3_250.gif  tumblr_ltq57743Sx1qb6hcko2_r3_250.giftumblr_ltq57743Sx1qb6hcko7_r2_250.gif  tumblr_ltq57743Sx1qb6hcko8_r2_250.gif
tumblr_ltq57743Sx1qb6hcko15_r1_250.gif  tumblr_ltq57743Sx1qb6hcko16_r2_250.gif
tumblr_ltq57743Sx1qb6hcko17_r1_250.gif  tumblr_ltq57743Sx1qb6hcko18_r1_250.gif

Cr: http://iloveyourglasses.tumblr.com/

The MC told Ha Ji Won that in Hyun Bin's interview he said that Han Ji Min is the prettiest co actress.Then Ha Ji Won said "is that true? It can't be like that" then MC asked is she OK?  Ha Ji Won said "Anniyo/ No" then she close her face, shy, and laughing.and after asked Ha ji won if she is ok? Hjw answered "No" then the MC talked to different direction and said "she is not OK"  to whom? Hyun Bin?? kekeke 
C. Amazing Couple
qoj0.jpg
4p82.jpg
tyopo.jpg
axb7.jpg
4fq5.jpg
iehwd.jpg

Until now both hb and shk remain unattach.I myself believe that they are still together just protecting each other from fans who are against their relationship.keep fighting for your love.you cannot please anybody no matter what you do.just spent and give each other more quality time,be more loving and understanding to each other..give time for love this time.money can't buy true happiness.hyun bin you are at your most during worlds within,both in health&outlook, because you are well taken cared of by your love and ideal girl shkyo.there's lot of difference when you oftentimes spent time with each other.take a break,rest and relax a bit,you are getting thinner and exhausted everyday.both of you were financially stable,so please don't overwork,,time to settle down.hope you'll make a movie and drama together.we all missed both of you terribly.May God Bless both of you with a more loving and forgiving heart.no one is perfect.just be more understanding to each other and make your dream come true,that is to build a happy family,with two or three children.goodluck.we'll pray for both of you.love you both.hope to see you here in Philippines.

MayaE said: Until now both hb and shk remain unattach.I myself believe that they are still together just protecting each other from fans who are against their relationship.keep fighting for your love.you cannot please anybody no matter what you do.just spent and give each other more quality time,be more loving and understanding to each other..give time for love this time.money can't buy true happiness.hyun bin you are at your most during worlds within,both in health&outlook, because you are well taken cared of by your love and ideal girl shkyo.there's lot of difference when you oftentimes spent time with each other.take a break,rest and relax a bit,you are getting thinner and exhausted everyday.both of you were financially stable,so please don't overwork,,time to settle down.hope you'll make a movie and drama together.we all missed both of you terribly.May God Bless both of you with a more loving and forgiving heart.no one is perfect.just be more understanding to each other and make your dream come true,that is to build a happy family,with two or three children.goodluck.we'll pray for both of you.love you both.hope to see you here in Philippines.

Guest naruto00

Please stop making this thread being couple thread, it will create the fan war within HB thread.
If you want to discuss your favorite couple please go to the shippers' paradise thread.