Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

I cannot find any binnie pics for screen quota protest yet :( Not sure whether he has attend or not :unsure:

Below are the stars who attended

2006-07-01T224355Z_01_NOOTR_NISIDSP_2_120060701223211334.JPG

source:naver.co.kr

Guest naomz

i was searching for kim jung hwa on youtube, and this is what i found! i thought it was funny. but see where our hyun bin oppa is now!

or

&search=kim%20jung%20hwa

Guest Azura

:lol:Azura dear, this is weird! What uniform is that suppose to be? OMO dun tell me it's from some flight stewardess' ?? :o

BTW, have i told you I've got a little Le dragon PB finger toy? It's so cute! :D

Ya they're the flight stewardess Uni.. :D

where did u got them?? i want too!!! :(

1151765770_1151714413_3.jpg

Ya they're the flight stewardess Uni.. :D

where did u got them?? i want too!!! :(

my sis got 1 (just 1 :crazy: ) for me in Korea 2 weeks back. She said the prices of the pastry in PB are quite steep... :( But Binnie posters everywhere, his PB, BC, & Cyon pics all over the sky....

I threw the strawberry white chocolate aside n just took the toy away hehe :D

*'huge bang' - sound of me collapsing to the floor after being struck by lightning!*

Guest bigong mama

PS Pix....

gygy.jpg

hyunbin gallery

This picture of him in a uniform is quite a horrid one! :( Wonder why people can do such pictures on someone they like?

Guest Azura

my sis got 1 (just 1 :crazy: ) for me in Korea 2 weeks back. She said the prices of the pastry in PB are quite steep... :( But Binnie posters everywhere, his PB, BC, & Cyon pics all over the sky....

I threw the strawberry white chocolate aside n just took the toy away hehe :D

*'huge bang' - sound of me collapsing to the floor after being struck by lightning!*

U lucky gal... :D

i would love superbin to bring me those toys! :D

1151806594_superbin.gif

Guest jisung

:) Quite happy to see Hyun Bin's face at SunAh's thread on the quota protest picture. Eventhough a blurr vision but at least can catch a glimpse of him...from a distance.

I cannot find any binnie pics for screen quota protest yet :( Not sure whether he has attend or not :unsure:

Greentea-sshi, yeah seems no glimpse of Bin or his shadow at the recent SQ protest; been combing the pics posted at naver for a sight or smell of him, but no such luck so far, not even amongst the crowd (were they mere onlookers?). :(

Bigong mama, I guess that pic over at SunA's thread was taken last February was it, during the first such protest. :huh:

i was searching for kim jung hwa on youtube, and this is what i found! i thought it was funny. but see where our hyun bin oppa is now!

or

&search=kim%20jung%20hwa

Thanks naomz! That was very quick though so must not wink or blink at all, lest one misses Bin's appearance. :P

OT: I thot Kim Jung Hwa looked good beside Gong Yoo in Spygirl. :P

Guest angeljocelyn1

hi guys!! im jodi from philippines :)

he is so handsome! i really like him!.. hmm..! i first saw him in his series my name is Kim sam soon!... he is one of the handsome guys in korEA..! ..

im wishing to go to korea so i can see him..!

so cute!...

Guest Greentea

Greentea....any news on Bin at Screen Quota Protest yet?

Azura, I have been searching many sources, still cannot find any single bin's pic or news at Screen Quota Protest :tears:

So i guess Bin might not attend the event yesterday :huh: