[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saharbs

class="entry-title" style="vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; margin: 0px; " class="entry-title" style="vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; margin: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; font-family: Abel, sans-serif; text-align: center; "[12.09.07] Eric and Shin Hyesung battle it out for Junjin on ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’
class="entry-title" style="vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; margin: 0px; "Shinhwa members Eric and Shin Hyesung battle it out on the latest episode of Shinhwa Broadcast in a bid to recruit members for their own teams.
20120907102111_221874_550_700.jpg

For the upcoming 8th September episode of the jTBC variety show, the Shinhwa members become ‘The Petty Thieves’ (a parody of the hit movie ‘The Thieves’) and the two teams go up against each other in a treasure hunt. Before the race began, Eric and Shin Hyesung, as the respective leaders of the black and white teams, received a mission to recruit two members for their teams.

The two team leaders bumped into each other at the car park and started trying to figure out each other’s strategy, getting locked in a psychological battle. Both leaders aimed to recruit Junjin for his physical strength and variety sense, and launched into an all-out battle for Junjin.

While Eric and Shin Hyesung focused on winning Junjin over, the remaining members did not hear from either team leader and just waited, unable to hide their disappointment. The 15-year friendship among the members were tested amidst false news of ‘we’re coming over now so just wait’ and situations of betrayal.

Catch this episode of Shinhwa Broadcast on jTBC at 11.10pm KST on 8 Sept.

Credits: etoday + Absolut Shinhwa + @/sumi13

I can't wait for this episode :) it looks good too! and finally I can't wait to see Eric's new hair :D
by cons we are not the only ones to be fans RicSung, I think even JTBC Staff are fans also ;)  
It's a test for Shinhwa to go through to prove their friendship of 15 years! I think they'll be too focused on the games, they will forget their friendship and THAT makes it special! kkkkkk let's enjoy this episode too ;)

saharbs said: class="entry-title" style="vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; margin: 0px; " class="entry-title" style="vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; margin: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; font-family: Abel, sans-serif; text-align: center; "[12.09.07] Eric and Shin Hyesung battle it out for Junjin on ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’
class="entry-title" style="vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; margin: 0px; "Shinhwa members Eric and Shin Hyesung battle it out on the latest episode of Shinhwa Broadcast in a bid to recruit members for their own teams.
20120907102111_221874_550_700.jpg

For the upcoming 8th September episode of the jTBC variety show, the Shinhwa members become ‘The Petty Thieves’ (a parody of the hit movie ‘The Thieves’) and the two teams go up against each other in a treasure hunt. Before the race began, Eric and Shin Hyesung, as the respective leaders of the black and white teams, received a mission to recruit two members for their teams.

The two team leaders bumped into each other at the car park and started trying to figure out each other’s strategy, getting locked in a psychological battle. Both leaders aimed to recruit Junjin for his physical strength and variety sense, and launched into an all-out battle for Junjin.

While Eric and Shin Hyesung focused on winning Junjin over, the remaining members did not hear from either team leader and just waited, unable to hide their disappointment. The 15-year friendship among the members were tested amidst false news of ‘we’re coming over now so just wait’ and situations of betrayal.

Catch this episode of Shinhwa Broadcast on jTBC at 11.10pm KST on 8 Sept.

Credits: etoday + Absolut Shinhwa + @/sumi13

I can't wait for this episode :) it looks good too! and finally I can't wait to see Eric's new hair :D
by cons we are not the only ones to be fans RicSung, I think even JTBC Staff are fans also ;)  

Guest margaux

episode 26 is one of best episodes so far! their mental battles are so funny and i love how they troll with each other. and of course.. baby bird must go with his mama bird as well as baby bear goes with papa bear without second thought. and saengson-kogi couple can go anywhere. haha! the real battle will start next episode!
can't wait for the subs. i can only understand 10% of their mental battles. :)
ps. it's so cute that even ricsyung's iphones have the same color of their teams.

First 30 minutes sub of shinhwa Broadcast EP.26 + some extra clips

Not sure if she (Aexerine) will sub the rest since she doesn't do a full episode but enjoy what she can spare us with

Or on YT (reup by akirayum91) with some other extra clips

Part 1/5
http://youtu.be/OoB-AWNSAT0

Part 2/5
http://youtu.be/7nVKQd9UkcM

Part 3/5
http://youtu.be/XGS6ShVrUPY

Part 4/5
http://youtu.be/dXHgmW5goH0

Part 5/5
http://youtu.be/jMj0FvW-xLo

I'm behind with ShinBang...yes (but been very busy with uni and work) also before I usually downloaded the episode from OrangeBlossom but recently she took a break because she is too busy. I know episode 24 has been sub and uploaded, but does anyone have the download link to that episode? If yes, may I have it? Just wanna say thanks first :)

venomous_s2

said: I'm behind with ShinBang...yes (but been very busy with uni and work) also before I usually downloaded the episode from OrangeBlossom but recently she took a break because she is too busy. I know episode 24 has been sub and uploaded, but does anyone have the download link to that episode? If yes, may I have it? Just wanna say thanks first

:)

saharbs said:

venomous_s2

said: I'm behind with ShinBang...yes (but been very busy with uni and work) also before I usually downloaded the episode from OrangeBlossom but recently she took a break because she is too busy. I know episode 24 has been sub and uploaded, but does anyone have the download link to that episode? If yes, may I have it? Just wanna say thanks first

:)

Shinhwa Fails to Recognize 1st Album Cover from 14 Years Ago

On a recent episode of jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast, the six members split up into two teams of thieves, who much search for a hidden treasure. 

In the process to receive clues to where the treasure is, the teams had to play a little game of ‘Real or Fake.’ They were shown a series of photos that the members had to figure out if they were the real or photoshopped pictures. 

63a5fe28.jpg
While the members swiftly answered through paintings of the Mona Lisa and Scream, they became stuck when the cover from their 1998 first album appeared. 

The members fiddled and bickered over every little detail, trying to think of every possible reason why the cover was fake. 

In the end, the Shinhwa members gave up and asked the director for the real answer. 
It was hilariously revealed that the picture of the album cover was in fact real, leaving the Shinhwa members speechless. 

Watch part of the ‘Real vs Fake’ game below!

http://youtu.be/jMj0FvW-xLoCredit to enewsworldPhoto Credit: jTBC 
I'm really ashamed to say this but, me too, failed to recognized it kkkkkkkk I was, just like them really focused and serious, to see/found the flaw in the picture [-(I just LOL-ed so hard after knowing it was "Real" :))

Archived