[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

^^ HOLY COW, ERIC!! Eric suits any hair style, but this one makes him look like a scumbag, no offense.  What happened to his gentlemen-like hair?

Actually, okay, it's not that bad; it's not as bad as his shaggy hairstyle of 2004-2006, and it definitely is better than his 1998 hair style! Haha. It reminds me of his 2007 hair style in Hyesung and Lyn's "Love...After" MV. Plus, it'll grow back...so lets just look at the bright side, kay?  ;)

Edit: Okay maybe not a scumbag, but a bad boy haha. There you go. Perhaps Eric is reviving his bad boy image, perhaps it's for a drama or movie?! Ack...I'm filled with excitement right now just thinking about it. I hope Eric takes up a role that he's never done before, but of course I'd like to see him in a RomCom! Hehe.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chaphy

Ihjj said: ^^ HOLY COW, ERIC!! Eric suits any hair style, but this one makes him look like a scumbag, no offense.  What happened to his gentlemen-like hair?

Actually, okay, it's not that bad; it's not as bad as his shaggy hairstyle of 2004-2006, and it definitely is better than his 1998 hair style! Haha. It reminds me of his 2007 hair style in Hyesung and Lyn's "Love...After" MV. Plus, it'll grow back...so lets just look at the bright side, kay?  ;)

Edit: Okay maybe not a scumbag, but a bad boy haha. There you go. Perhaps Eric is reviving his bad boy image, perhaps it's for a drama or movie?! Ack...I'm filled with excitement right now just thinking about it. I hope Eric takes up a role that he's never done before, but of course I'd like to see him in a RomCom! Hehe.

I've been waiting for a short haircut from Eric, specially the Coke Zero / Que Sera Sera or June Diary days. 
It doesn't give me the bad boy vibe (let alone 'scumbag' lol), it's the sleek & trendy, modern look that I was missing....
He looks soft & dreamy with the long bangs but I miss that sleek & sophisticate of the short hair do
:D

tumblr_m8j90svBAb1r4rlz3o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_m8j9udVUKO1r4rlz3o6_1280.jpg

1176105354022at7.jpg
11761053540385b15dga1.jpg1176121214002tj5.jpg

singapo1jn6.jpg

singapo2rw7.jpg

aa.jpgphoto45511no11la1.jpg

59fa844567ade2b6d1ab040fj6.jpg

Now the new cut, not quite the same as above but I'm happy he brings back the short style :D

A0-jDyGCQAAdoBa.jpg:large

12.08.23 [fancam] Eric, Minwoo & Andy Filming for Shinhwa Broadcast in Uijeongbu

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQyNTEzNTQ0.html

12.08.24 Six Different Flavors of Jang Hee-bin on Shinhwa Broadcast

Translator's note: *Lady Jang Hee-bin (Jang Hui-bin) is one of the most famous (or rather, notorious) royal concubines of the Joseon dynasty. Read more about her here.

Shinhwa members turned into 6 different versions of Jang Hee-bin for the upcoming episode of jTBC’s Shinhwa Broadcast.

The ‘Sageuk* Channel’ episode features games involving popular sageuk characters for the ‘Sageuk Olympics’.
(*Sageuk – historical drama)

For the first time in 14 years since their debut, Shinhwa not only had to put on hanboks but also had to raise their voice pitches to sound like women, completing their perfect transformation into Jang Hee-bin.

Gagman Jang Dong-hyuk who took on the role of King Sukjong, attempted to find the real Jang Hee-bin by demanding that they proclaim “I am Jang Hee-bin!” in a coquettish manner, and through aegyo and other tough tests. The members then tried to prove their identities with bizarre dances and never-been-heard-before feminine voices.

The members attacked one another’s appearances and in particular, after seeing Eric dressed up as a woman, Andy even commented that he looked like “Wesley Snipes wearing make-up”.

[Preview] Shinhwa Broadcast - EP.24

Catch the Shinhwa members’ portrayal of Jang Hee-bin on Shinhwa Broadcast’s Sageuk Olympics at 11pm on 25 August.

Credits: Etoday + Absolut Shinhwa
Additional stills from jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast official website

12.08.24 Shinhwa Broadcast EP.24 Photo Preview

Credit: jTBC

This episode definitely looks hialarious with the 6 'royal concubins', though I thought they were kisaeng before this article came lol Wonder why WanSung didn't wear the headpiece...

Wesley Snipes is back hahaha Remember how it came about during filming for the 8th jib 'State of The Art' in 2006?

noooooo before new ep I want full eng sub............. :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Phi

said:

I've been waiting for a short haircut from Eric, specially the Coke Zero / Que Sera Sera or June Diary days. 
It doesn't give me the bad boy vibe (let alone 'scumbag' lol), it's the sleek & trendy, modern look that I was missing....
He looks soft & dreamy with the long bangs but I miss that sleek & sophisticate of the short hair do

Phi

said:

Ihjj said:

You know which hairdo I'm waiting for? I'm waiting for the "Wolf" hair style...still not satisfied with the discontinuation of the drama, but at least I'll be satisfied with Ric in that hairdo.

Guest AceKiller

they didnt make any official announce so i suppose they will continue with sb
1% rating consider high for cable tv.
recently due to olympics that it is a little low, but everything will  be ok hopefully

@grrly, it was already announced that there will be 30 episodes from the start but with the extreme popularity of its show, it may have an extension although I want it lasts forever. :D

So tempting to watch today's episode but I gotta wait for a friend til tomorrow and at same time, there's God of Victory, too. ;)

Guest Kittywalk

I wish I knew korean! :(( cant watch shinhwa broadcast ep 23 and 24 what should i do~~ i need my weekly dose of shinhwa derbiness ^_^btw is god of victory shinhwa subbed yet?

@grrly, it was already announced that there will be 30 episodes from the start but with the extreme popularity of its show, it may have an extension although I want it lasts forever. :D

So tempting to watch today's episode but I gotta wait for a friend til tomorrow and at same time, there's God of Victory, too. ;)

Thanks for clarifying. I didn't know it was originally set at 30 episodes. I hope it does get extended though. Like you said, it's very popular right now...

Archived