Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

ny1.gif

January 3, 2016

Choi Ji Woo, Jo In Sung & Cha Tae Hyun included in 'Exemplary Taxpayers' list

Source: STARN News 

Choi Ji Woo, Jo In Sung, and Cha Tae Hyun have been included in 'Exemplary Taxpayers' list of Korea's National Tax Service.

On January 2nd, Korea's National Tax Service revealed the list of 'Exemplary Taxpayers' of 2015 through their official website.

The list includes a great number of celebrities like Choi Ji Woo, Jo In Sung, Cha Tae Hyun, and Kim Guk Jin, and the list also includes major corporations like Samsung SDS, CESCO, Hyung Ji, and Han Sem.

The winner of the 'Best Taxpayer' award will be decided during an official deliberation, and the result will be announced on March 3rd.

Meanwhile, Song Seung Heon and Girls' Generation's Yoon Ah were selected as the 'Best Taxpayer' award winners last year.

Choi Ji Woo, Jo In Sung & Cha Tae Hyun included in 'Exemplary Taxpayers' list

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 3

January 4, 2016

Choi Ji-woo among good taxpayers

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

The National Tax Service has named actress Choi Ji-woo, actors Zo In-sung and Cha Tae-hyun, and comedian Kim Gook-jin as the best taxpayers of 2015, along with 622 civilians and companies. 

Each year, the agency picks celebrities, citizens and companies who have faithfully paid their taxes and honors them. 

The recognition also comes with benefits - for instance, the best taxpayers are exempt from tax inspections for the next three years. 

A ceremony will be held on March 3, when the selected celebrities will receive honorary plaques from President Park Geun-hye. Last year, Yoona of the girl group Girls’ Generation and actor Song Seung-hun received awards on behalf of other best taxpayers.

BY SUNG SO-YOUNG

기사의 0번째 이미지

• Like 2

January 7, 2016

‘Like for Likes’ Unveils Its Teaser Poster

Source: BNTNews

6rfoea1ti1o2f23asarom27ajq15tmlp.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Movie ‘Like for Likes’ disclosed its teaser poster. 

On January 7, the film dropped its teaser and became a hot issue. ‘Like for Likes’ is a movie drawing the most trembling romance in your life as a person falls in love after he/she clicked ‘like’ regardless. 

In the teaser, lovely appearances of Lee Mi Yeon, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Joo Hyuk, Yoo Ah In, Kang Ha Neul and Lee Som are perfectly depicted. They grabbed their own cell phones and pretend to ‘like’ on their lovers’ posts on SNS. 

Moreover, the complicating lines over their heads aroused the mass public’s curiosity that what kinds of stories are hidden behind their relationships. Captions saying ‘Just be friends with no guess’, ‘Stop commenting and go for the person’, and ‘Stop calling him and confess your love’ woke the audiences’ sleeping love cells. 

Meanwhile, ‘Like for Likes’ will premiere nationwide in February. (photo by CJ Entertainment)

• Like 2

January 12, 2016

'Like for Likes' captures modern love on social media

By Park Sojung

SEOUL, Jan. 12 (Yonhap) -- The "Like" button online has been criticized for cheapening the meaning of the word, but what if it actually conveyed a serious message?

That's the premise of director Park Hyun-jin's upcoming movie "Like for Likes," which follows three couples relying on social media to communicate their innermost feelings.

"Hallyu" megastar Choi Ji-woo, who plays an "old maid" flight attendant, has partnered with actor Kim Joo-hyuk, starring as a lovelorn chef.

The main cast of movie "Like for Likes." (Yonhap)

The main cast of movie "Like for Likes." (Yonhap) The main cast of movie "Like for Likes." (Yonhap)

Actress Lee Mi-yeon will portray a notorious screen writer falling in love with an arrogant K-pop star played by Yoo Ah-in.

Kang Ha-neul from the tvN office drama hit "The Incomplete" will play the role of a genius composer and actress Lee Som a rookie soap opera producer.

"Like for Likes" also marks Choi's return to the silver screen after seven years.

"Somehow I ended up focusing on soap opera roles. I wanted to work with many actors in 'Like for Likes' because I've been away from the silver screen for so long," she told reporters at a press conference in Seoul.

Contrary to her icy image, Kim said Choi had an "airhead kind of charm."

"It was easy to work with her from Day 1. She was very bold," he said. "I found her absent-mindedness charming. She can be kind of an airhead, but I find that endearing. Also, she's pretty."

Yoo sang praises of his partner Lee Mi-yeon, calling her "my ideal woman whom I personally look up to."

"In real life, she's very similar to the role she plays in the movie. She would come up to me unannounced and leave just like that. It was fun working with her," he said.

But Lee said despite being many years his senior, she felt her acting came up short compared to Yoo's.

"Yoo has a very strong personality and concentrates on his acting so much that I felt like I was losing in the acting department," she said. "It was overwhelming but also refreshing."

The Kang Ha-neul-Lee Som duo also appeared to have cozied up with one another after filming the movie.

"I thought Lee Som wouldn't be friendly after looking at her modeling photos," Kang said. "But she was really down to earth from the beginning. We naturally became friends without my trying."

"Like for Likes" opens on Feb. 18.

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

90635_34407_453.jpg

2016011201000944100068151.jpg

• Like 2

January 12, 2016

S. Korean actress Choi Ji-woo

S. Korean actress Choi Ji-woo

South Korean actress Choi Ji-woo, who stars in the new movie "Like for Likes," responds to reporters' questions during a publicity event in Seoul on Jan. 12, 2016. The movie will be released in South Korea on Feb. 18. (Yonhap) (END)

Media photos via Nate

8f7b0f94d018ffdfb878042e40e9c351.jpg

20160112_1452567199_37742400_1.jpg?14525

티브이데일리 포토

201601125838660.jpg

• Like 3

January 12, 2016

[Photos] ‘Like for Likes’ boasts star-studded cast

From left: Kang Ha-neul, E Som, Kim Joo-hyuk, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Mi-yeon and Yoo Ah-in (Ahn Sung-mi/The Korea Herald)

The film industry’s most sought-after stars gathered together for new romantic flick “Like for Likes,” perfectly timed for Valentine’s season this year. 

The new romantic comedy stars actresses Lee Mi-yeon and Choi Ji-woo, heartthrob Yoo Ah-in, actor Kim Joo-hyuk and rising stars Kang Ha-neul and E Som. 

Directed by Park Hyun-jin, the omnibus flick delves into different styles of love using social media, as shown through three different couples. 

The stars and the director Tuesday attended a press conference in Seoul to talk about the film and share their stance on relationships and social media. 

“Like for Likes” is set to open in theaters Feb. 18. 

Lee Mi-yeon, Yoo Ah-in, Choi Ji-woo and Kim Joo-hyuk (Ahn Sung-mi/The Korea Herad)

From left: Park Kyung-lim, Lee Mi-yeon, Yoo Ah-in, Choi Ji-woo, Kim Joo-hyuk, Kang Ha-neul and E Som (Ahn Sung-mi/The Korea Herald)

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

January 12, 2016

Top stars billed for ‘Like for Likes’

The cast of “Like for Likes” pose at a press at CGV Apgujeong in Seoul on Tuesday. (Yonhap)

Veteran stars, rising stars and rookies are all coming together to form the cast of the highly anticipated omnibus romantic comedy “Like for Likes,” from director Park Hyun-jin. 

Featuring accomplished actresses Lee Mi-yeon and Choi Ji-woo, 2015’s trendiest actor Yoo Ah-in (“Veteran,” “The Throne”), TV variety show star Kim Joo-hyuk (“1 Night, 2 Days”), Kang Ha-neul (“Twenty”) and model and actress E Som, the film shows how three different 21st century couples fall in love using social media. 

The “Likes” in the title is a play on the “Like” function on Facebook, which becomes a bridge for the couples in the story.

“The scenes portray how people today utilize social media, which should be fun and relatable. It’s a romantic film that reflects current trends,” explained director Park Hyun-jin at a press conference at CGV Apgujeong on Tuesday.

Each of the three couples portrays a different type of relationship. Lee Mi-yeon and Yoo Ah-in play a prickly, seasoned star drama writer (Gyeong-ah) and cocky A-list actor (Jin-woo), respectively. They bicker and fight, but eventually grow close. Yoo, who had said that Lee was his ideal woman even before he began acting, said their real-life professional relationship was quite similar to their on-screen romantic one.

“It would be a very one-sided interest, and (Lee) would back away,” he said. 

Meanwhile, Lee said that it was “uncomfortable, yet something new” to work with Yoo, whom she described as being very “unique.”

Choi Ji-woo plays a flight attendant named Ju-ran who seems smart and well put together on the outside, but is actually quite naive and clumsy. When she is defrauded out of her home, she moves in with her neighbor. The neighbor, Seong-chan (Kim Joo-hyuk), is nosy but kindhearted, and tries to help Ju-ran with her personal life. 

Kang Ha-neul plays Su-ho, a character very similar to his role in “Twenty,” an innocent young man with no experience with women. Su-ho is yanked around by the coy Na-yeon (E Som), and they eventually find love as well.

“Like for Likes” is an easy, relatable romantic comedy for 2016 that is expected to follow the cozy vibe of Park’s previous romance, “Lovers of 6 Years,” featuring Kim Ha-neul and Yoon Kye-sang. “Like for Likes” opens in theaters Feb. 18.

By Won-ho Jung (hjwon@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

January 12, 2016

'Like for Likes' shows love on social media

By Baek Byung-yeul The Korea Times

A romantic comedy featuring A-list stars, including "Veteran" star Yoo Ah-in, will hit the big screen here next month.

Titled "Like for Likes," the film features three couples ― Yoo Ah-in and Lee Mi-yeon; Kim Joo-hyuk and Choi Ji-woo; and Kang Ha-neul and Lee Som.

At a press conference, Tuesday, director Park Hyun-jin introduced her film, the love stories of three couples who start dating on a social network service.

"Reflecting the current trend that more people use social media for relationships, the three couples in the film develop their relations through Facebook," the director explained at a theater in Apgujeong, southern Seoul.

The six protagonists starring in the new film commented how satisfied they were with their on-screen partners and enjoyed filming.

"Shooting with actor Yoo Ah-in was a completely new experience," said actress Lee Mi-yeon, who dates the younger actor in the movie. "As many know, he is a person with distinct characteristics and has a great passion for film, so I was under pressure to keep up with his tremendous concentration while shooting," the 44-year-old actress said.

Responding to Lee, Yoo said "I have respected her for a long, long time and have regarded her as my ideal type ever since I began acting in the industry. Overall, I had enjoyed working with her." In the film, Lee features as a veteran television drama writer while Yoo plays the role of a top actor.

Actor Kim Joo-hyuk, who becomes a couple with actress Choi Ji-woo said he had felt comfortable working with Choi from the first day they met.

"I was comfortable showing with her from the beginning of the film. She's an actor with ingenuous beauty and of course, she looks so beautiful," Kim said.

"We hadn't met each other even on an informal occasion. But after I heard that my on-screen partner was to be played by him, I was like free from care. He is caring and I could concentrate on shooting thanks to his consideration," Choi responded to Kim.

In the film, Choi plays an air stewardess while Kim is a tenant who rents a room Choi's house.

Actor Kang Ha-neul and actress Lee Som, both 25, revealed their first impressions of one another before shooting began.

"After meeting with her, I knew she was an unaffected and honest person," Kang said. Lee made his name as an actress after taking a lead role in 2014 romance "Scarlet Innocence," also said that she learned a lot from Kang.

Kang plays an up-and-coming composer who has never dated in his life and Lee portrays a rookie television producer who refers to herself as an"expert on dating."

"Like for Likes" will hit screens nationwide from Feb. 18.

baekby@ktimes.com

20160112_1452577111_52485700_1.jpg

• Like 2

January 12, 2016

‘Like for Likes’ Holds Its Production Conference

1y6b0cadt2ac09b6p4509puel4msgy27.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] Movie ‘Like for Likes’ held its production conference at CGV Apgujeong in Gangnam, Seoul on January 12. 

‘Like for Likes’ is a romance film that people get to fall in love each other as they clicked ‘like’ on their SNS. Lee Mi Yeon, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Joo Hyuk, Yoo Ah In, Kang Ha Neul, Lee Som and others feature in it. 

Meanwhile, ‘Like for Likes’ will hit the theaters on February 18. (photo by bntnews DB)

Choi Ji Woo and Kim Joo Hyuk Make a Big Heart

59v7ohgf4dcy5ohl4yhyrea68ubobgq6.jpg

• Like 3

January 13, 2016

What do K-stars think of Facebook’s ‘Like’ button?

(OSEN)

Korean stars featured in the upcoming movie “Like for Likes” shared their views on social networking tools’ friendly yet formidable function: the “Like” button. 

At the movie’s promotional event Tuesday, seasoned actresses Lee Mi-yeon and Choi Ji-woo, rising star Yoo Ah-in, featured in hit movies such as “Veteran” and “The Throne,” TV stars Kim Joo-hyuk and Kang Ha-neul and model-actress E Som answered questions about whether love can be bloom via social networks by clicking the “Like” button, as in the movie. 

Kang, 25, said he has neither sent nor received love confessions online.

“Personally, if I have to say something very important to a counterpart, like confessions such as ‘I love you,’ I will meet her in person,” Kang said.

E Som has not experienced confessions via social networks, but added that it depends on the mood.

“I am willing to answer him over the Web saying ‘I should meet you in person,’ if I find myself in love with him as well,” the 25-year-old model-actress said.

Actor Kim, 43, and actress Choi, 40, who post sugary selfies on their social network accounts in the movie, both said they never post selfies in real life.

They both agreed they prefer scrolling through their newsfeeds and seeing others’ accounts, saying they had that in common.

Kim Joo-hyuk (left) and Choi Ji-woo (Yonhap)

The 29-year-old Yoo, playing a young hallyu star in towering spirits, who attracts Kyung-ah (Lee Mi-yeon) over the Internet, said his nature is far from that of his role.

“I don’t think I could dare send a friend request to a woman whom I had a crush on,” said “I would just watch her from afar, without adding her a friend.”

Lee Mi-yeon, 44, playing screenwriter Kyung-ah, said she doesn’t have an account.

“I would feel a sense of aversion (if a stranger sent me friend request and asks me out on a date),” she said. “As I grow older, I tend to feel more comfortable with falling in love with a guy I have long known.”

Actors had mixed reactions over the growing popularity of social networking tools among the youth.

“This phenomenon (of the youth’s self-expression via social networks) seems somewhat problematic,” Kim added. “Youths might feel isolated from their true self if they keep on posting glamorized pictures.”

“Technology has advanced and social networking has become a tool for self-expression,” Yoo said. “I think we cannot judge whether the technology itself is good or bad. It’s all up to us. If we use it correctly, then there is no problem with that.”

The omnibus movie, highlighting three couples who connect online, is set to be released Feb. 18 in Korea.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

January 16, 2016

[Photo] Choi Ji Woo attends a fashion show held in Seoul

On January 15th, actress Choi Ji Woo attended 'Masion Delvaux Fantastic & 2016 S/S Collection Presentation,' which was held in Nonhyun-dong, Seoul.

[Photo] Choi Ji Woo attends a fashion show held in Seoul

/Reporting by Lee Jun-Hyeun en@starnnews.com

Choi Ji-woo looks as young as 20 years ago

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net

photo675225.jpg

Actress Choi Ji-woo attended the presentation of Delvaux Spring/Summer 2016 collection at Moss Galllery in Gangnam, Seoul on January 15th.

Choi Ji-woo looks radiant in the neat style wearing an outer with flower print and a pair of bootcut pants. Choi Ji-woo, who never seems to age, showed off her ageless look.

photo675226.jpg

photo675227.jpg

photo675228.jpg

photo675229.jpg

• Like 3

January 21, 2016

Choi Ji-woo starring in upcoming movie "Like for Likes"

Source: Nate via Hancinema.net

photo677804.jpg

Actress Choi Ji-woo is expected to be more loveable in the new movie "Like for Likes".

Choi Ji-woo became one of the most wanted Hallyu stars as soon as she debuted and has been in outstanding height ever since. She recently took over the drama scene with the drama "Twenty Again" and this time she's coming back with a movie for the first time in 7 years.

"Like for Likes" is a romantic movie about people 'liking' each others' SNS and really 'liking' each other. Choi Ji-woo takes on the role of Ham Joo-ran, a stewardess who seems clever on the outside but is easily fooled. Director Park Hyeon-jin claims she was perfect for the role and Choi was Ha Joo-ran in every way.

She is defensive in front of Jeong Seong-chan (Kim Joo-hyuk) who happens to be living with her, but when he cooks, she's all nice and soft again. She even asks him for relationship advice. Choi Ji-woo said, "I let go of everything and put my all into it".

Kim Joo-hyuk said, "Choi Ji-woo's clumsiness makes her even more adorable". The movie comes out on the 18th of February.

• Like 2

January 25, 2016

3 hot new films for February

Movies “A Violent Prosecutor,” “Bad Guys Always Die” and “Like for Likes,“ will stir up the local cinemas in February, with anticipation already building for the new films. 

Coming out on Feb. 3, “A Violent Prosecutor” portrays Byun Jae-wook (Hwang Jung-min), who after being falsely accused of murder helps a career criminal, Han Chi-won (Kang Dong-won), be acquitted of his charges, while using Han to clear his own false charge.

Poster of "A Violent Prosecutor"

Director Kang Je-kyu’s comic-action film “Bad Guys Always Die” is set to be released the next day on Feb. 4 and stars Son Ye-jin, Shin Hyun-jun and Taiwanese actor Bolin Chen. 

Poster of "Bad Guys Always Die"

As the movie begins, a group of friends encounters Jiyeon, played by Son, during their trip on Jejudo Island. The movie has been the subject of much attention from the public, largely due to boy band CNBLUE appearing on the soundrack.

Finally, comic romance “Like for Likes” premieres on Feb. 18, starring Lee Mi-yeon, Yoo Ah-in, Choi Ji-woo, Kim Joo-hyuk, E Som, and Kang Ha-neul.

Poster of "Like for Likes"

The omnibus movie deals with the phenomenon of self-expression via social networks, which serve as the bridge for the main characters to fall in love.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

January 26, 2016

A photo of Choi Ji Woo & Kim Joo Hyuk from 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator' recording revealed

A photo of Choi Ji Woo and Kim Joo Hyuk from 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator' recording has been revealed.

On January 25th, a photo of Choi Ji Woo and Kim Joo Hyuk from 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator' recording was released.

The two recently played in a new romance film titled 'Like Me (working title)' together, and they are going to appear on 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator' together as well.

Choi Ji Woo is going to reveal her refrigerator for the first time through the program, and Kim Joo Hyuk, whose refrigerator had been revealed on '1 Night 2 Days,' will also reveal it once again.

Meanwhile, Choi Ji Woo and Kim Joo Hyuk's appearance on 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator' will be aired on February 15th and 22nd.

'Like Me' will be officially released on February 18th.

A photo of Choi Ji Woo & Kim Joo Hyuk from 'Please Take Care Of My Refrigerator' recording revealed

/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• Like 3

January 27, 2016

‘Like for Likes’ Discloses Its Main Poster

d4vdfefew41cis08thvxvq1etnnl4v68.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Movie ‘Like for Likes’ unveiled its main poster. 

On January 27, the film disclosed the main poster containing Yoo Ah In, Kang Ha Neul, Lee Som, Lee Mi Yeon, Choi Ji Woo and Kim Joo Hyuk’s faces. 

‘Like for Likes’ is a movie drawing the most trembling romance in your life as a person falls in love after he/she clicked ‘like’ regardless. In the poster, it captured the moment when the six people took a selfie. 

Just like the people in love sharing their love on SNS, they make lovely faces while doing something on their phones and it caught the mass public’s attention. 

The six people’s appearance seems like they are about to fall in love right away and the caption ‘Stop ‘Like’-ing. Can we love?’ aroused the fans’ curiosity about the love story that they will draw in the film. 

Meanwhile, ‘Like for Likes’ will premiere nationwide on February 18. (photo by Movie ‘Like for Likes’ main poster)

• Like 4

January 30, 2016

Choi Ji Woo Ranks Her Work as an Actress on Her Life Graph

Source: Soompi by ck525 

Choi Ji Woo Ranks Her Work as an Actress on Her Life Graph

On the episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly” aired on Janaury 30, Choi Ji Woo appears for a guerilla date.

In celebration of 20 years since her debut, she draws a graph charting her activities as an actress.

Choi Ji Woo 2

On her debut drama, “First Love,” she says, “I’m so embarrassed of that period. I’ll give it a 40.” She gives more points to her 1997 movie, “The Hole,” saying, “It received more love than I thought it would.”

She gives a 90 to her most popular 2002 drama “Winter Sonata” along with “Stairway to Heaven.” Meanwhile, she ranks “The Suspicious House Keeper” lower because “it is a good drama, but had sad ratings.”

She ranks “Three Meals a Day” similarly to “Winter Sonata” because she was shown as a more relatable character. When Kim Saeng Min teases her, she jokingly protests, “I thought you said this was my second round of prime time?”

Choi Ji Woo 3

Source (1)

• Like 4

February 1, 2016

Top actresses return to big, small screens

By Baek Byung-yeul The Korea Times

Once-famed top actresses are returning to the big and small screens this month and highlighting this month's cinematic lineup.

Actresses Lee Mi-yeon, 44, and Choi Ji-woo, 40, feature in the upcoming romantic comedy "Like for Likes."

The film features love stories of three couples who meet online and become couples. It pairs Lee with "Veteran" star Yoo Ah-in and Choi with Kim Joo-hyuk.

The two stars were top actresses in the 1990s.

Lee had been the"sweetheart"of the big screen, drawing young male fans with her looks since her 1987 debut.

Though she regained her popularity after featuring as the grown-up Deok-seon (Hyeri), on the recently finished smash-hit drama "Reply 1988," she has starred in many films and dramas since the 2001 TV drama "Empress Myeongseong." This time, she plays a veteran TV drama writer who falls in love with Yoo's character who plays the role of a top actor.

16-02(580).jpg

"Winter Sonata" star Choi plays a flight attendant in the film. Her last film appearance was in 2009 with "The Actresses." It remains to be seen whether she can make a big hit once again, following last year's hit cable drama "Twenty Again" and season 4 of travel reality show "Grandpas over Flowers."

Actress Son Ye-jin also returns with the action-comedy flick "Bad Guys Always Die" this month.

Following the success of period action flick "The Pirate" (2014), the 34-year-old actress plays the role of a mysterious woman who might be an assassin in the suspense road trip film. Set on Jeju Island, this film is co-produced by China and Korea, also featuring Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin and Korea's Shin Hyun-jun.

Top ‘80s actress Won Mi-kyung, who had starred in many films and TV dramas back then, also returns to TV.

In an interview with a local monthly magazine, Won said she hopes to grow old with her original fans.

"I would like to grow old together with my generation. It should be unnatural if an actress keeps looking young. I think aging is beautiful. I hope fans who haven't seen me for a long time would think that I am not the only one growing old through watching me perform," Won said in a Jan. 26 interview.

Making her acting debut in 1978 after winning the Miss Lotte pageant, Won had been on the screen on and off, featuring in a slew of films and TV dramas. With her 1979 debut film "The Trappings of Youth," she was awarded Best Rookie Actress at the Grand Bell Film Awards and Baeksang Arts Awards.

In 2003, she began a 14-year break from her career and lived in the United States with her family. She will feature as the wife of a Chinese restaurant owner in the upcoming MBC TV drama "Happy Home."

Later in the year, actress Lee Young-ae will finally make her comeback after 11 years, taking a lead role in "Saimdang, the Herstory."

The 45-year-old actress is mostly known for her role in MBC's "Jewel in the Palace," the biggest hit TV drama of the 2000s with an average viewer rating of 41.6 percent in 2004. She put her acting career on hold after taking a lead role in director Park Chan-wook's 2005 crime thriller "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance."

baekby@ktimes.com

• Like 3

February 3, 2016

Like for Likes’ Holds Its Press Preview Session

tae8gf8i4o7oq4zvlpkzguloy3fs3xnl.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] Movie ‘Like for Likes’ held its press preview at CGV Wangsimni in Sungdong-gu, Seoul on February 3.

‘Like for Likes’ is a romance film that people get to fall in love each other as they clicked ‘like’ on their SNS. Lee Mi Yeon, Choi Ji Woo, Kim Joo Hyuk, Yoo Ah In, Kang Ha Neul, Lee Som and others feature in it.

Meanwhile, ‘Like for Likes’ will hit the theaters on February 18. (photo by bntnews DB)

4qeq2htw29tj7bx10axpxrvxrsh8xwnq.jpg

• Like 3

February 3, 2016

Movie 'Like for Likes

Movie 'Like for Likes'

Actress Choi Ji-woo and actor Kim Joo-hyuk, who star in the new movie "Like for Likes," pose for photos at a press premier of the film in Seoul on Feb. 3, 2016. The two play one of the three couples whose different romantic developments are followed in the film. (Yonhap) (END)

[SS포토] \'좋아해줘\' 최지우, 자체발광의 미모!

20160203_1454508657_37133500_1.jpg

30285_41902_2155.jpg

• Like 3