Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Thanks @scullaaay !! They are on the plane now. StarJiwoo also posted some photos of CJW, LSY and CWY taken in the cabin. 

Ah !! She finally had her nail polished. I noticed she let her nail go au natural when she was HNR. She sheds her ajumah look and now back to herself, Princess Ji Woo !! Boy ... I just LOVE HER !!

saw her ring

You mean she wears on the necklace ?? Is it from TRose ?? 

Edited by tilac
  • Like 3

Guest berrymonster

Thanks @scullaaay !! They are on the plane now. StarJiwoo also posted some photos of CJW, LSY and CWY taken in the cabin. 

Ah !! She finally had her nail polished. I noticed she let her nail go au natural when she was HNR. She sheds her ajumah look and now back to herself, Princess Ji Woo !! Boy ... I just LOVE HER !!

saw her ring

sorry i have no idea, she wears on the necklace. who gave her ring? she really cute.

saw her ring

sorry i have no idea, she wears on the necklace. who gave her ring? she really cute.

Yes !! She is super cute !! I don't know who gave her the ring. It might be someone dear to her. She has a friend who is a jewelry designer and JW often wears her friend's stuff. 

Edited by tilac
  • Like 3

Our jiwoo at phuket airport..simple but still elegance..love her style so much..look younger and pretty..photo credicted to leesangyunjapan instagram..

12122456_925930207442028_218157678672271

October 21, 2015

Choi Ji Woo Reveals Vacationing Photos With “Twenty Again” Co-Star Lee Sang Yoon and More

Source: Soompi (Writer: leejojoba)

Choi Ji Woo Reveals Vacationing Photos With “Twenty Again” Co-Star Lee Sang Yoon and More

Photos of tvN’s “Twenty Again” team enjoying the vacation bonus is revealed on Choi Ji Woo’s official homepage on October 21. The team is enjoying their vacation in Phuket, Thailand. Smiley pictures of Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sang Yoon, and Choi Won Young at the airport before their departure and onboard the plane are shown.

choi ji woo-lee sang yoon-vacacation3

choi ji woo-lee sang yoon - vacation2

Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sang Yoon, and Choi Won Young’s good looks stand out even though they’re dressed down for the trip.

The actress commented, “We get to enjoy such a sweet vacation thanks to all of you. We’ll make lots of wonderful memories and have a great trip.”

choi ji woo-lee sang yoon-vacation4

choi ji woo-lee sang yoon-vacation5

Choi Ji Woo portrayed Ha No Ra on tvN’s “Twenty Again” which ended on October 7.

Source (1)

• Like 8

October 21, 2015

Source: Soompi (Writer: leejojoba)

Photos of tvN’s “Twenty Again” team enjoying the vacation bonus is revealed on Choi Ji Woo’s official homepage on October 21. The team is enjoying their vacation in Phuket, Thailand. Smiley pictures of Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sang Yoon, and Choi Won Young at the airport before their departure and onboard the plane are shown.

choi ji woo-lee sang yoon-vacacation3

choi ji woo-lee sang yoon - vacation2

Choi Ji Woo, Lee Sang Yoon, and Choi Won Young’s good looks stand out even though they’re dressed down for the trip.

The actress commented, “We get to enjoy such a sweet vacation thanks to all of you. We’ll make lots of wonderful memories and have a great trip.”

choi ji woo-lee sang yoon-vacation4

choi ji woo-lee sang yoon-vacation5

Choi Ji Woo portrayed Ha No Ra on tvN’s “Twenty Again” which ended on October 7.

Source (1)

CJW  and  LSY are really look good together  I wish them both have a good time  in there trip.

• Like 4

Just feeling sad because tonite no more STTYO..one of jii woo character that I like in STTYO is as a loving mother..Jii woo suits as a mother very much ..that make me wanted to see her as a real mother so much..

twenty14-00059.jpg

twenty14-00758.jpg

twenty15-00377.jpg

twenty11-00058.jpgtwenty11-00519.jpg

twenty10-00891.jpg

from the pics although just acting,but we can say that Jii Woo surely a great mother if she becoming a real mother one day..

I wish someone can put eng-sub all the bts of  STTYO drama.i think  are hilarious especially when CJW was hiding LSY's  jacket the pd said cut but the two are still hugging each other.then when they separate each other  and LSY was blushed red.JW  used her script to blowed air for LSY.

• Like 3

Guest berrymonster

I wish someone can put eng-sub all the bts of  STTYO drama.i think  are hilarious especially when CJW was hiding LSY's  jacket the pd said cut but the two are still hugging each other.then when they separate each other  and LSY was blushed red.JW  used her script to blowed air for LSY.

which bts?

CJW definitely has blossoms....recalling her days in First Love drama and over the years, may I compare her to the first few years as the green grass upon hill? Now, without losing her bubbly self, she has grown even more charismatic. I really like her confidence as a woman..she knows what she wants and what needs to be protected. She knows how to judge and love herself yet her love extends to others as well. Beauty fades over time but not the inner ones. Does she have wrinkles? Definitely. Contribute by her joy of laughter and smiles....and I love every line of it. It shows she's a person, a woman, who have went through life up and downs as well. And that's why I love her so.  Now, she is like the water lily in the pond, elegant and still 'pure', amidst the soil in the pond.

• Like 6