Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

April 14, 2015
Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece: Episode 3
by javabeans | Dramabeans.comgreece3-00602a.jpg
javabeans: We pick up at bedtime, and there’s an extended beat showing Soon-jae halbae in bed, reading, and falling asleep in the middle of it. I swear, grandpas yawning is like animals yawning — just inexplicably cute.
girlfriday: I know, so cute. And then Seo-jinnie comes in to tuck Soon-jae halbae into bed, and it’s sweet on top of cute. Ji-woo goes to sleep with a face mask on, which looks kinda scary on camera.
javabeans: Then we jump to the morning as everyone wakes up and gets ready. I recall reading an interview with Na PD where he described his variety style as finding the little funny moments in life, which is so the opposite of most variety programs, where you have so much structuring and concept building that leaves me mostly confused. (Running Man always does this to me, where there are such elaborate setups and then they all end in nametag-ripping.)
Read the rest of the recap at dramabeans, of courseimage 

• Like 1

@tilac no, not chaebol (not directly anyway). The male lead should be someone who is very successful in his field of work, his parents may be from the chaebol side, but due to his childhood he doesn't believe in love? hmm...maybe totally cut himself off from his parents...hahaha...am I off topic? OMG my imagination is working overtime!Perhaps...he met Yu Jin by chance and between them conflicts arises. since he doesn't believe in love naturally he finds Yu Jin's love for Jun Sang laughable. But due to work they always have to meet up albeit both see each other as : Yu Jin finds him arrogant and treat women too casually while he finds her naive....???Sorry folks, I think I'm a bit too 'drunk' and losing my senses over WS2.
was browsing at CJWFC and one article was saying there's a big chance both BYJ & CJW may be recruited to star in the sequel! Just how true is the news?! Let's cross our toes and hope....

• Like 1

@BLUEFEATHERS we'll go with your scenario. This is temptation in reverse Yoo Se Young didn't believe in love and Cha Sok Hoon was all about love. Now it's Yu Jin's turn to go all about love and vice versa. wah !! Love to see what the writer nim(s) have in store for us. Hope the article you saw was true ! That will be daebak ! CJW will be in .. yay !

• Like 1

Guest Fdaj7771

Indeed she is! Her bubbly childlike personality helps I bet. But there's a lot of us who are childlike and quite bubbly too but ah.... our wrinkles and freckles ....and we are even a lot younger....SHe is so blessed!!! WHat would happen to the world if every woman have that kind of skin and yes, looks/beauty.....Wah.....isn't it unfair? Hehe...

fdaj7771_stv said: Indeed she is! Her bubbly childlike personality helps I bet. But there's a lot of us who are childlike and quite bubbly too but ah.... our wrinkles and freckles ....and we are even a lot younger....SHe is so blessed!!! WHat would happen to the world if every woman have that kind of skin and yes, looks/beauty.....Wah.....isn't it unfair? Hehe...

@fdaj7771_stv , @scullaaay heehee, I agree with you guys but you may want to throw eggs at what I'm gonna say too...:DFrankly, since First Love where CJW appeared in her first acting with BYJ and till now, she has aged. (hold your horses guys and don't whip at me yet!) It'll really be abnormal if she doesn't....however, rather than using the sensitive 'a', may we say blossoms instead? She has lost her youthful 'chubbiness'; her features are now more pronounced and chisel. The years have given her face character. It's the aura she exudes that's what held us in thrall (she does have wrinkles but it's more like lauging lines around the corners of her eyes. They crinkled when she laughs and I love them!).To say she's a great beauty...by features alone... erm..not really. However, it's the whole CJW that is alluring. Eyes that speaks, smiles that warms. Infectious laughter, and the most important part, a genuine personality. Her magnetic personality comes from within, yes? And her hands, I love to look at her hands. Long and slender, not weak and limp. They are strong and elegant. It shows depth in one's character.Right, now you guys can start throwing darts at me b-( ..I'm off to gop now... :))

• Like 1

1622779_694110740639729_768997252_n.jpg?Channel M
1975173_923734217677379_3363114762556019

萬眾期待的《花樣爺爺:希臘篇》將於本週六在Channel M播放啦~ 4月18日起逢週六晚上9時正 (GMT+8)!

The long-anticipated "Grandpas Over Flower - Greece " will air on Channel M this coming sat! starting from 18 Apr @9pm (GMT+8)! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Channel M電視頻道在香港、新加坡、台灣、馬來西亞、菲律賓、泰國、印尼、柬埔寨及緬甸等地可收看。

Channel M is available in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia and Myanmar.

...finally!~ <:-P

• Like 2

The young Ji Woo: cute and pretty. The mature Ji Woo: beautiful and sensual. Love both versions. What I particularly like: her voice, her lips, her hair and her collarbones.... wah! The bottlom line: we all love her and that's why we're here on this thread still. :D

• Like 2

Hope this helps everyone to post better at the soompi threads, whom might be in need of the elusive edit button.
soompi_edit.jpgDon't forget to click on SAVE COMMENT at the end of the editing.

Happy posting & keep on sharing! kaoani_whiteball_01.gif

@BLUFEATHERS "She has lost her youthful 'chubbiness'; her features are now more pronounced and chisel." 

I'd have to agree with you on this. I actually miss her chubby cheeks, lol. And nah, no worries. To each his own. I just really think she didn't age much in the last 10 years? lol. That's all. OMG I freakin love her hands btw. 

• Like 1