Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@BLUFEATHERS you might be right about the bro-sis vibe but even if they really did have the vibe, they would've kept it very tight to themselves. It's too early for anything. CJW once said she will never go public again if she were to be in a relationship and this is not even one. 

:-* she has her rights to privacy especially matters close to her heart. As long as she's happy, it would not matter if her relationship is undisclosed. Hahahaa.. as what you've mentioned, it's too early for anything. Let's just wait for the telecast and enjoy the fun the show will bring us!  \:D/

• Like 1

March 18, 2015

New Poster and Teaser Video for Upcoming Season of “Grandpas Over Flowers”
streamside Soompi.com l GOF Official Facebook10560472_789743477770968_248490832536699
The poster for the newest season of tvN variety show “Grandpas Over Flowers” has been released!

The poster was released on the show’s official Facebook page on March 18 along with a message to fans that read, “Here’s the official poster for ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ in Greece! We’re back, and we will see you all next Friday. We strongly suggest that you tune in. It’s gonna be super fun!”
The poster features Baek Il Sup, Shin Gu, Lee Soon Jae, Park Geun Hyung along with Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin striking a variety of poses. A caption above Choi Ji Woo reads “Goddess? Bag girl?” while a caption above Lee Seo Jin says “Still a bag boy.”
Meanwhile, the Greek edition of “Grandpas Over Flowers,” filmed in February over a span of 10 days, will air on March 27 when it replaces “Three Meals a Day.”

• Like 1

https://m.facebook.com/736317026403348/photos/pcb.832857003416016/832855576749492/?type=1&source=48&refid=17&_ft_ https://m.facebook.com/736317026403348/photos/a.740644992637218.1073741893.736317026403348/832209803480736/?type=1&source=48&refid=17&_ft_&__tn__=E Seems our CJW is busy recently in China... the manager beside her seems to be a new one... am I right? Anyone knows?

• Like 1

@BLUFEATHERS I don't know much about her manager but do you remember in the movie "Actress", she had a lady manager? So I assume this might be her new manager. 
@nabuta2 I am waiting anxiously for her new drama too. I am excited about GOF Greece but a new drama would be nice. I am so greedy now. Ha Ji Won has been offered a drama and a movie but no drama or movie offer for our princess yet.... Please all the PDs .... pali ! pali !

• Like 1

Thanks to @annichoi for the clip highlight at GOF soompi thread
The second teaser for Grandpas Over Flowers Greece
At the moment the youtube embedding doesn't seem to work at the forum, please click on link to watch.
Published on March 20, 2015 by tvN

gof2_s.jpg
  • Like 1

March 24, 2015

Lee Soon-jae in 'Grandpas Over Flowers'
PYH2015032408150031500_P2.jpg
Actor Lee Soon-jae (2nd from L) attends an event in Seoul on March 24, 2015, to promote the new tvN show "Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece." From left are Baek Il-sub, Lee, Shin Koo and Park Geun-hyung. (Yonhap) (END)
PYH2015032408160031500_P2.jpg

Choi Ji-woo in 'Grandpas Over Flowers'
Actress Choi Ji-woo (L) attends an event in Seoul on March 24, 2015, to promote the new tvN show "Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece." At right is actor Lee Seo-jin. (Yonhap) (END)
2015032415492810608_1.jpg?time=165726

• Like 1

:x Sigh, she really takes my breath away...especially everytime she smiles! I think her distance with LSJ seems to have become slightly close in the 10 days.... but then again, how could they not? 10 days of travelling together would bring strangers closer and our CJW is always a friendly person. Would not be surprised if both become friends after this trip.Feels good to see her back in Korea looking cheerful and beautiful

• Like 1

March 24, 2015
Lee Soon Jae: “I Hope Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin End Up Together”
by JiwonYu Soompi.com
lee-seo-jin-choi-ji-woo.jpg
Actor Lee Soon Jae compliments Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin at the press conference for “Grandpas Over Flowers – Greece Edition,” which was held on March 24.
On this day, Lee Soon Jae comments, “Our luggage boy and girl are skilled now. Since we have Choi Ji Woo, we didn’t proceed rashly. She studied a lot of languages and did a lot of research, surprising us once again.” The veteran actor adds that Choi Ji Woo is a good homemaker. “I wish I had a daughter-in-law like her. And there’s also Lee Seo Jin, so I’m anticipating what will happen. I hope the two end up together.”
To this, Baek Il Sub comments, “I don’t want them to end up together.” When he is asked what percentage of affection they might have for each other, he says, “Them two? Only five percent.” He also jokingly mentions how Lee Seo Jin does not do a proper job and gave him “zero percent” as the role of luggage boy.
“Grandpas Over Flowers” is a reality-like variety show with “backpacking” as the main concept. The four senior actors, Lee Soon Jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun Hyung, and Baek Il Sub gather together to venture to different countries. So far they’ve been to France, Switzerland, Taiwan, and Spain.
“Grandpas Over Flowers – Greece Edition” will premiere on the March 27 and continue airing every Friday at 9:45 p.m. KST.
PS15032400249.jpg

• Like 1