Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@eyan and @aprodithe Talk about awards. They also had best CEO award for 2014. Nominees are Rain, Joo Sang Wook, Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Hyuk and uri Choi Ji Woo. Joo Sang Wook won for his role in Birth of a Beauty and Sly and Single again. Now I was disappointed at this one. They're all male CEOS and it's not very often that a female gets to be CEO and CJW did a very good job as Yoo Se Young. She had to keep her cool, fight with Kang Min Woo and was struck with cancer but she was able to pull it off. It wasn't an easy role to be in .. sigh !!

tilac said: @eyan and @aprodithe Talk about awards. They also had best CEO award for 2014. Nominees are Rain, Joo Sang Wook, Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Hyuk and uri Choi Ji Woo. Joo Sang Wook won for his role in Birth of a Beauty and Sly and Single again. Now I was disappointed at this one. They're all male CEOS and it's not very often that a female gets to be CEO and CJW did a very good job as Yoo Se Young. She had to keep her cool, fight with Kang Min Woo and was struck with cancer but she was able to pull it off. It wasn't an easy role to be in .. sigh !!

tilac said: @eyan and @aprodithe Talk about awards. They also had best CEO award for 2014. Nominees are Rain, Joo Sang Wook, Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Hyuk and uri Choi Ji Woo. Joo Sang Wook won for his role in Birth of a Beauty and Sly and Single again. Now I was disappointed at this one. They're all male CEOS and it's not very often that a female gets to be CEO and CJW did a very good job as Yoo Se Young. She had to keep her cool, fight with Kang Min Woo and was struck with cancer but she was able to pull it off. It wasn't an easy role to be in .. sigh !!

Mari95 said:

eyan said: tilac said: @eyan and @aprodithe Talk about awards. They also had best CEO award for 2014. Nominees are Rain, Joo Sang Wook, Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Hyuk and uri Choi Ji Woo. Joo Sang Wook won for his role in Birth of a Beauty and Sly and Single again. Now I was disappointed at this one. They're all male CEOS and it's not very often that a female gets to be CEO and CJW did a very good job as Yoo Se Young. She had to keep her cool, fight with Kang Min Woo and was struck with cancer but she was able to pull it off. It wasn't an easy role to be in .. sigh !!

I wouldn't let the fact that she didn't win discourage us. The korean industry and the international entertainment industry know who CJW is. She, with BYJ, are the first initiators if the Hallyu wave. It's an unforgettable fact.

For me, her winning an award or not does not matter.

nabuta2 said: I wouldn't let the fact that she didn't win discourage us. The korean industry and the international entertainment industry know who CJW is. She, with BYJ, are the first initiators if the Hallyu wave. It's an unforgettable fact. For me, her winning an award or not does not matter.

Chingus:  CJW posted a new year's greeting/message on STARJIWOO. Translation can be found at choijiwoo_cjw IG. CJW also mentioned that "you might see a new appearance of me greeting you!"  What could that be ???

The princess was in China for the Duo Lan event on Jan 12.  I would think she's back in Korea already. Hopefully working on her new character in the drama. Besides BYJ, would love to see her with Joo Sang Wook (just love him in B of B) or Joo Jin Mo (he was hot in Empress Ki) too.

Guest arlenerausch_at_yahoo.com_stv

Hello I,m searching for info of ji woo. I'm a big fan of hers. This is my first time logging in a furor and I'm nervous. I was reading the comments for a long time...you are all fans of choi ji woo right. Where r u mostly come from. I would like to know some avid fan of choi ji woo.i' ll be really glad..

arlenerausch_at_yahoo.com_stv said: Hello I,m searching for info of ji woo. I'm a big fan of hers. This is my first time logging in a furor and I'm nervous. I was reading the comments for a long time...you are all fans of choi ji woo right. Where r u mostly come from. I would like to know some avid fan of choi ji woo.i' ll be really glad..

Guest arlenerausch_at_yahoo.com_stv

Thank you,TIlac for the response. You just gave me some nerve. I like CHoi ji woo before but never curious about her. I haven t followed her for 6 years after coming back from Korea. I just watch suspecious housekeeper and temptation and I,m hooked again. Now I pressured my husband to translate her interviews for me but his listening korean is not that good. Some translation here are really helpful as I want to know what she's talking about. Please keep posting ! I will keep on reading....I will also read more of the previous posts. Thankful to find this thread!

Hi everybody! I'm a newbie to Soompi here...but I just wanna say that this is a great place! Been following your threads on Ji Woo Unni for the past few months....just wanna share that M is showcasing 3 meals a day with Ji Woo Unni this week....with english subs....

arlenerausch_at_yahoo.com_stv said: Thank you,TIlac for the response. You just gave me some nerve. I like CHoi ji woo before but never curious about her. I haven t followed her for 6 years after coming back from Korea. I just watch suspecious housekeeper and temptation and I,m hooked again. Now I pressured my husband to translate her interviews for me but his listening korean is not that good. Some translation here are really helpful as I want to know what she's talking about. Please keep posting ! I will keep on reading....I will also read more of the previous posts. Thankful to find this thread!

BLUFEATHERS said: Hi everybody! I'm a newbie to Soompi here...but I just wanna say that this is a great place! Been following your threads on Ji Woo Unni for the past few months....just wanna share that M is showcasing 3 meals a day with Ji Woo Unni this week....with english subs....

I just finished watchin' Three Meals A Day where she was a guest with Son Ho Jun. Dude was absolutely smitten by Ji Woo (who could blame him LoL) She's such a goddess, I couldn't decide if she were a better match with him or Seo Jin! Anyway, she made the show more watchable  :D