Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

December 5, 2014
Three Meals a Day' Lee Soon-jae comments on Choi Ji-woo's brown sugar pancake; open a store, it will be Daebak, a big hit
Source: TV Daily via Hancinema.net
1417786326_812281.jpg
Hoddeok, Korean brown sugar pancake became the first instant food of the show, 'Three Meals a Day'. On the 8th episode of tvN, 'Three Meals a Day, which aired on the 5th, Lee Seo-jin, Son Ho-joon and Choi Ji-woomade Hoddeok for Lee Soon-jae, Kim Yeong-cheol, which was the first instant food dealt in the show.
They talked about menu of breakfast and dinner while seating on an outdoor wooden bench and eating boiled meat.
Kim Yeong-cheol specifically said he wanted to eat Hoddeok. Choi Ji-woo responded "I have been wanting to something like Hoddeok since yesterday". They finally started to cook the brown sugar pancake, first instant food of the show.
The cast members were impressed by the visual of the pancakes Choi Ji-woo made and enjoyed eating the pancakes. Lee Soon-jae kept enjoying the pancakes silently after making a short comment, "Delicious".
During Lee Soon-jae's interview in the show, he said "Choi Ji-woo's Hoddeok was the best. If she opens a pancake store, it will be Daebak (a big hit).

[디패짤] 최지우 '고개 돌리기' 송승헌 '머리 끄덕이기'

'2014 Mnet 아시안 뮤직 어워드(MAMA)' 출국 현장. 최지우는 뒤돌아서 고개를 돌리며 모델포즈 잡아줬어요. 송승헌은 머리를 끄덕이며 팬들에게 화답하네요.

We covered the stars leaving for the 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA). Choi Ji Woo turned her head and posed like a model while Song Seung Hun nodded hello to fans.Play Video

After 3 meals a day and mama events just wondering what will be our JW suprise for us..hope she wont make us wait too long for her appearance  in any program or events..

SBS drama awards will be held at 31st dec..and Park Shin Hye will be the lady host..how I wish our JW will also be part of it..but maybe it just a hope because nowdays they prefer younger actress for such events..Btw does our JW will also be nominated for any categories..she is such a great actres whose acting is uncompetable ..

dragon98 said: this MV was starred by uri Jiwoossi its really sad and scarry i wish  CJW for the best and she can find her soulmate. who's loving and sincere to her...wish you luck.

this MV was starred by uri Jiwoossi its really sad and scarry i wish  CJW for the best and she can find her soulmate. who's loving and sincere to her...wish you luck.

I agree with you. I just hope she will find soon the man of her dreams... and wish her luck in the future both in career and love life.

It was jealous to see   her co stars esp KSW live happily with his family..it doesnt mean I dont want him to be happy but jealous because our princess still unmarried..just wish jw also has a handsome husband who love her so much and she also gifted with beautiful kids..so please princess dont let us wait for too long ..

Choi+Ji+Woo+20.jpg 
                                                                                 miss princess jii woo with pure innocence face..

Just wish this pair still in relationship..the more I see them the more I like it..
                                        cc-lee-jin-wook-choi-ji-woo.png

GD93E4_phim-han-2.jpg  
                                                                                                      225825_10150177620498259_6813266_n.jpg?o
                                                            The happiest moments now is to wake up in the morning and there are news our Jii Woo and her prince no matter who announce their marriage hehe..

eyan said: Just wish this pair still in relationship..the more I see them the more I like it..
      i                                   cc-lee-jin-wook-choi-ji-woo.png

GD93E4_phim-han-2.jpg  
                                                            The happiest moments now is to wake up in the morning and there are news our Jii Woo and her prince no matter who announce their marriage hehe..

some bts pics of woowoo couple at mama award night...love their frienship..

72b8fed4tw1en63u1fac9j20zk0k0mzr.jpg
                                                    72b8fed4tw1en63u2ijcqj20zk0k0wgq.jpg
                                                    72b8fed4tw1en63u2ys3cj20zk0k0gnt.jpg
                                                    72b8fed4tw1en63u41w1pj20zk0k0acy.jpg

72b8fed4tw1en63u5e7emj20zk0k00vx.jpg
                                                                                                        72b8fed4tw1en63u4mhxpj20zk0k0q6c.jpg 

dragon98 said: eyan said: Just wish this pair still in relationship..the more I see them the more I like it..
      i                                   cc-lee-jin-wook-choi-ji-woo.png

GD93E4_phim-han-2.jpg