Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Hallyu stars pose with Liu Dehua

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014120
Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo has released a group photo taken with top Korean stars and Cantonese action star Liu Dehua.

The photo released on Kwon’s Weibo on Monday night shows three of the first-generation hallyu stars -- Choi Ji-woo, Song Seung-heon and Kwon himself ? hanging out with Hong Kong actor Liu. 

Kwon wrote, “A night in Hong Kong. Having a long-sought dinner time with everyone.”

Kwon, Choi and Song are currently visiting Hong Kong to attend the 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards on Wednesday. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

aprodithe said: i think SSH once said that married is not for him. he can't see himself as married man..He can't (yet) commited to one person.But they're good friends. CJW - SSH - BYJ.I read back then that CJW - SSH once in relationship, it probably true, but seeing how relax they're now, i think they already put whatever dispute between them in the past. they looks relax even in bts of lotte cf.

@czakhareina Thanx for the 3 meals stills, video and article. So CJW will be in ep. 8 of 3 meals too ?? Wow !! what a treat !! I'm happy !! The more time she spends with these 2 men, the more they will fall for her ... She will make them melt like ice cream ... ha ! ha! Watch out Lee Seo Jin !!   ;)

B37M1ZwCMAAKr3p.jpg                  B37OJlBCQAAPRAm.jpg             B37OJuhCIAAoY4C.jpg          tumblr_ng083sECwy1tmdl0jo1_1280.jpg tumblr_ng083sECwy1tmdl0jo2_1280.jpg
                                                   Vine Vid: https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/E3C9BD38631151876099308249088_17d788d0efe.mp4?versionId=5yFsn1yb3KkSEEqHucgtHNNb8TZ84fya
Sooooo Gorgeous 1f495.png
-Credit as tagged^^
She's Trending WorldwideB37PxEBIgAAxNic.jpg

thanks for the pics of our princess and KSW..so happy to see them together..just love how they laugh and interact..real friend indeed..hope they will present more awards...but its better than never..our princess always smile and laugh nowdays..hope she really really happy because of her happiness is just around the corner..who knows she is in relationship or something...

@ellelyana88 I don't blame you for going gugu gaga. I almost fell off the couch myself !! Just seriously beautiful !!
Chingus: Thanx for all the pix. Waiting until the end (another 4 hours) to see her present the award with KSW was well worth it. I just wish they had these 2 on a little longer. 

Arrrgghhh..i didnt watch till ending because this award is soo damn long and some award is really, you know...unnecessary.Some voting even like a joke..the winner didn't get the award, but the nr 3 got the award..what is this??they don't need to held the vote if this is what going to happen..and then, i miss CJW..haish...

aprodithe said: Arrrgghhh..i didnt watch till ending because this award is soo damn long and some award is really, you know...unnecessary.Some voting even like a joke..the winner didn't get the award, but the nr 3 got the award..what is this??they don't need to held the vote if this is what going to happen..and then, i miss CJW..haish...

tilac said: aprodithe said: Arrrgghhh..i didnt watch till ending because this award is soo damn long and some award is really, you know...unnecessary.Some voting even like a joke..the winner didn't get the award, but the nr 3 got the award..what is this??they don't need to held the vote if this is what going to happen..and then, i miss CJW..haish...