Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

First of all, thanks so much to Azura for diligently uploading the thread for CJW again. Appreciate your effort a lot! And to BB especially for the wonderful news update and translation. We really can't do without you, thanks so much for indulging us all. :wub:

A very special mention to apple red for her care & wonderful effort previously (and all JW-lovers) in maintaining a 1500+ pages of previous JW thread.

Keep up the good work, lovely ladies... and gents.

Glad this thread is up again! :D keep up the good work guys!!! Jiwoo is one great actress!

th_044.jpgth_bhjw_3.jpgth_bd62b.jpg

Hello drama!!!!

Wonder where are the rest?? kinda quiet in this thread! :unsure:

Hello AZURA...it's been quiet and i found this thread on

page 4...Hope everyone will visit here and post anything to help this thread moving..

Yoohoo!!! I'm here my friend!!! Don't worry, we won't abandon this thread!! It's one of our home base, Azura..... :rolleyes:B)

fs179fv.th.jpg

My dear Felicia u must be jumping from thread to thread huh! :D

I'll see u later at Sun's thread!

Drama thanks for helping to upload pix of Jiwoo :)

It's TGIF today...1112130nc.gif

Thanks once again to Azura, dramalover, Felicia, poisonliz2, BB (for the news, always appreciate them.. I've copied a piece at BH's, due credits given) and everyone for uploading & updating JW thread with lots of nice pics. Your effort and sharing have not gone unnoticed. Hoping the rest of JW fans will come by later once they find their way home.

Thanks also to Gigi for the drama pics and warm welcome to lovely JW's. :wub: Hope you'll come over again and again, for the beautiful person CJW.

Yes, Azura... TGIF... wishing everyone a restful weekend & take care! Such a pity I can't contribute anything any more.

God Bless!

Thanks once again to Azura, dramalover, Felicia, poisonliz2, BB (for the news, always appreciate them.. I've copied a piece at BH's, due credits given) and everyone for uploading & updating JW thread with lots of nice pics. Your effort and sharing have not gone unnoticed. Hoping the rest of JW fans will come by later once they find their way home.

Thanks also to Gigi for the drama pics and warm welcome to lovely JW's. :wub: Hope you'll come over again and again, for the beautiful person CJW.

Yes, Azura... TGIF... wishing everyone a restful weekend & take care! Such a pity I can't contribute anything any more.

God Bless!

Hi rubie ...please give credit to urself too...

U have been working hard on providing us lots n lots of news on not only Jiwoo but others stars as well!

I wanna say Thank you!

Looking forward to read more entertainment news from you. :D

U have been working hard on providing us lots n lots of news on not only Jiwoo but others stars as well!

I wanna say Thank you!

You are ABSOLUTELY right, Azura....RUBIE has contributed endlessly in many threads...notably LBH related threads!!! Rubie is really humble....and all of us enjoy reading all your postings.

Do drop by often, will ya!! We can count on you....no doubt about it!!.....and we are really..truly...indebted to your contributions.... :D

Guest dramalover

God Bless!

I wanna say Thank you!

Rubie sis.....thank you..you are a very big help of this threads..although I know how busy you are at the PANDA forest..you made time to visit here..

We just have to work hard to re-build OUR PRINCESS home for everyone to enjoy..and I hope that all CJW FANS will find their way back here...

Guest dramalover

photo940om.jpg

photo805ew.jpg

photo957ro.jpg

credit:starjiwoo by nalys

here's a fanmade VOD of our princess ~~

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0KQFICQ...NU3094E2DWUDRU7

Nice to see my niece here...Thanks a lot for the MV..

My dear Felicia u must be jumping from thread to thread huh! :D

I'll see u later at Sun's thread!

Drama thanks for helping to upload pix of Jiwoo :)

It's TGIF today...1112130nc.gif

You are welcome...anytime....for my LOVE for CJW..

Guest rosekey

hey, hi.

long time not visit, and today when im back, they said that im not soompier?! :blink: they kicked me out? huh?

now your boss is sacked? :wacko:

i missed you much, all of you and Jiwoo of course.

thanks Azura for making this thread again. cannot believe that all our posts have been out. !!! :ninja:

by the way, anynews from JW huh?

526.jpg

525.jpg

524.jpg

523.jpg

521.jpg

520.jpg

519.jpg

518.jpg

517.jpg

516.jpg

credit cjwfc

Wow! Oui! Hey, Azura, dramalover, jcs, rubie, BB and all JW fans ..... give yourself a great pat on the back! All of you deserve the credit in reviving JW's thread, KSW and StH thread too!! :lol::wub:

:o so many pics to enjoy ...... :lol:

Shalom to all of you ~~~~~ :wub: