Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest Beary Bear 2

Hi everyone,

Wow....all wiped out! Oh well......I have to add a number behind my nick now.....otherwise, still the same BB. I'm dead beat now....will try to source for some interesting news on Ji-Woo.

Here's one for now

From jiwoolove.com

[明星新闻 2005-10-04 17:51]

崔智友、權相佑,成為今年韓國電影協會功勞電影特別獎的獲獎人。

樸贊旭導演被韓國電影協會頒最佳導演獎.

電影人協會4日宣布,今年的電影最佳導演獎授予「old boy」「亲切的金子」的導演樸贊旭。演員獎頒發給「天軍」的樸重勳,功勞電影人選定了元老演員太賢實。

同時,今年的功勞電影特別獎將頒發給韓流热風主角崔智友和权相佑。

本月31日下午6點30分,將舉行第43屆「電影之夜」紀念儀式和頒獎典禮,由第42屆大鐘獎男女主演獎的獲獎者曹成佑和金惠秀擔任主持人。

「電影之日」是為紀念我國電影創始人,以及1919年10月27日首部電影的放映而設。每年由韓國電影協會舉辦。

minji2002@mtstarnews.com10-04

Briefly, the Korean Movie Association has accorded several awards to the following artistes and those behind the scenes including -

Park Chan-Wook ("Old Boy", "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance") for Best Director

Choi Ji-Woo and Kwon Sang Woo for Hanryu Special Achievement Awards.

The awards will be given out on 31 October at 6:30 PM, in conjuction with the 43rd annual "Night of the Movies" event. The event will be hosted by Jo Seung-Woo and Kim Hye-Soo.

Cheers, BB

Guest poisonliz2

:) :) Thanks for the translation BB (bow head bow head) glad to c u back in soompi. Ya huh all the old news are totally "wipe out" (tsunami). :huh::huh:

CJW & KSW for the special award. Aiyo yo yo wondering whether both of them will be attending the function. Good to see them together again !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Glad to see that more CJW gang are coming back to her thread. Welcome back everyone ;) ;)

Guest Devache

Never fear, uncle Devache is here!

Back and gunning.... *sigh*

But now in university, so much work to do, not much time to watch Korean dramas anymore...

I can only look forward to my holidays now.... how are things ayudrama, azura and felicia, busy as ever?

Never fear, uncle Devache is here!

Back and gunning.... *sigh*

But now in university, so much work to do, not much time to watch Korean dramas anymore...

I can only look forward to my holidays now.... how are things ayudrama, azura and felicia, busy as ever?

Hi uncle Devache...*panting*, busy jumping from thread to thread..... :D

Guest System1430291513

:):) Thanks for the translation BB (bow head bow head) glad to c u back in soompi. Ya huh all the old news are totally "wipe out" (tsunami). :huh::huh:

CJW & KSW for the special award. Aiyo yo yo wondering whether both of them will be attending the function. Good to see them together again !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Glad to see that more CJW gang are coming back to her thread. Welcome back everyone ;);)

Hello,

Thanks to all of you, uploading all those pictures, posting latest news or articles and all those translation as well.

It's good news and my hope is that both of them can attend this function. :P

Guest dramalover

Hi everyone,

Wow....all wiped out! Oh well......I have to add a number behind my nick now.....otherwise, still the same BB. I'm dead beat now....will try to source for some interesting news on Ji-Woo.

Here's one for now

From jiwoolove.com

樸贊旭導演被韓國電影協會頒最佳導演獎.

Briefly, the Korean Movie Association has accorded several awards to the following artistes and those behind the scenes including -

The awards will be given out on 31 October at 6:30 PM, in conjuction with the 43rd annual "Night of the Movies" event. The event will be hosted by Jo Seung-Woo and Kim Hye-Soo.

Cheers, BB

Thanks BB for the translation...hope both of them attend together..

Hi everyone,

Here's one for now

From jiwoolove.com

樸贊旭導演被韓國電影協會頒最佳導演獎.

Cheers, BB

Thank you Beary Bear!

I am so happy for them. :D:D SW&JW deserve this special awards! :)

Hope they will attend this award ceremony and be on stage together........ Missing them dearly!!!

Guest Beary Bear 2

Information taken from Byung Hun Ji Woo Love

Source : 聯合報

Translation by Beary Bear

日本人最喜歡的韓國演員是裴勇俊和崔智友

《日經娛樂》第11期刊登了對5100人進行的“韓流明星人氣榜”調查結果,裴勇俊在“男觀衆喜愛的男演員”和“女觀衆喜愛的男演員”中均排名第一,崔智友在“女觀衆喜愛的女演員”和“男觀衆喜愛的女演員”中排名第一。

本次調查中,裴勇俊以732票居首位,受訪者中認爲他看起來“性格好,人品好”(72.0%)的遠多於看重其“外貌英俊”(30.2%)的人;排在第二、三位的是李炳憲(719票)和權相宇(308票),或的支持的原因中“外貌”和“性格”各占五成。

另外,居第四位的元彬(292票),“外貌”爲他贏得了70.5%的選票;居第五位的朴龍河與裴勇俊有相似之處,“性格好”(74.6%)的評價占大多數。

繼崔智友之後,日本人最喜愛的韓國女演員依次是全智賢、李英愛、宋允兒和宋慧喬,64.2%的選票與“外貌”有關,說明女演員的外貌很重要。

從各年齡段來看,40~60歲的人最喜歡裴勇俊,40歲以下的最喜歡李炳憲。崔智友則是各年齡層都喜歡的韓國女演員。

Bae Yong-Jun and Choi Ji-Woo are the favorites among the Japanese

5100 people were surveyed in the 11th edition of Japan's Nikkei Entertaiment magazine where they were asked to pick their favorite "Hanryu Celebrity".

Bae Yong-Jun was ranked first among male and female respondents.

Both men and women picked Choi Ji-Woo as their favorite Korean actress.

Of the 732 respondents who picked Bae Yong-Jun, 72% judged him on his good character while 30.2% favored his looks. Lee Byung-Hun came in 2nd with 719 votes, while Kwon Sang-Woo 3rd with 308 votes. Looks and character ranked equal in terms of criteria.

Fourth place is Won Bin, with 292 votes, of which 70.5% based their selection on his looks. Rounding up the Top 5 is Park Yong-Ha, it is interesting to note that both Park and Bae won votes based on good character (74.6%)

In the female actor category, Choi Ji-Woo tops the list, followed by Jeon Ji-Hyun, Lee Young-Ae, Song Yun-Ah and Song Hye-Gyo. 64.2% of respondents picked their favorites on the basis on looks, so it is not hard to see that appearance played an important criterion for the ladies.

Bae Yong-Jun ranked highly among respondents aged 40-60 years. Those under 40 favored Lee Byung-Hun, while Choi Ji-Woo appealed to people of all ages in the survey.

:lol:

Okay, my thoughts on the survey results, or rather how respondents picked their favorites on the basis of character. I won't be surprised if the celeb's dramas played an important role in determining his/her character? :blink: For example, associating Bae Yong-Jun and Choi Ji-Woo with their "Winter Sonata" characters Kang Jun-Sang and Jung Yu-Jin, more than as Bae Yong-Jun and Choi Ji-Woo (if you get what I mean).

But that's normal. I mean, I have a good impression of Lee Young-Ae through Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace), Song Hye-Gyo through Full House. Even for Lee Byung-Hun and Kwon Sang-Woo. I did not even know who Kwon Sang-Woo was till I watched "Stairway to Heaven"

23_28_116.gif Congratulations, Ji-Woo hime

Cheers, BB

Guest this luallaby

she was terrific in "beautiful days" i love it to death!

any pics of her from the drama? she look so cute withh lee byun hyun <333333333333

First of all, thanks so much to Azura for diligently uploading the thread for CJW again. Appreciate your effort a lot! And to BB especially for the wonderful news update and translation. We really can't do without you, thanks so much for indulging us all. :wub:

A very special mention to apple red for her care & wonderful effort previously (and all JW-lovers) in maintaining a 1500+ pages of previous JW thread.

Keep up the good work, lovely ladies... and gents.

she was terrific in "beautiful days" i love it to death!

any pics of her from the drama? she look so cute withh lee byun hyun <333333333333

Hi there, welcome to CJW thread. There are some LBH-CJW pics being posted at the drama and movie thread, too. And a few at LBH thread as well if you're interested. :)

Beautiful Days: Lee Byung Hun & Choi Ji Woo

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=430

Everyone Has a Secret

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1271