Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest poisonliz2

Am so glad that soompi is back up :D:D:D But really sad that all the data are lost. What to do. Anyway thanks Azura, dramalover, felicia n all the rest for posting lots n lots of CJW pixs. :P:) Glad that I am able to register back in :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest dramalover

Am so glad that soompi is back up :D:D:D But really sad that all the data are lost. What to do. Anyway thanks Azura, dramalover, felicia n all the rest for posting lots n lots of CJW pixs. :P:) Glad that I am able to register back in :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hello140xw.gif...Poisonliz...

Glad to see you back....Hope everyone will find their way here again...i know a lot of

our friends are still missing... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whoa! Azura looks like you are busy downloading loads and tons of CJW's pictures for us........

You are great chingu....give me a ***high five*** and thanks for putting a smile on our face after what had happened ......nightmare :angry: turn into happiness :):D

Hi! Hi! Dramalover....**WAVING** .......I'm like a little school girl who just lost the way home.....and thankful I can manage to locate some of my chingu.....making it more comfortable to visit here and there....... still finding it hard to accept reality but guess we have to move on....

Am truly glad to see you..... :)

Guest lee ji woo

must leave my mark on the new CJW thread. she's one of my all-time kceleb favorites, notice my name ;) will try and post more pics later when I get home. :D hello to all Ji Woo fans...hope the others show up soon too like f18, Hyc and the others...see you all later! :)

Whoa! Azura looks like you are busy downloading loads and tons of CJW's pictures for us........

You are great chingu....give me a ***high five*** and thanks for putting a smile on our face after what had happened ......nightmare :angry: turn into happiness :):D

yo...cheer up chingoos!

Forget abt the past n let's start afresh! :D

Guest ChocoMilkShake

Nice to see the thead start off with so many pretty jiwoo pics! Kinda sad that the previous thread is gone... but we'll create an even better one now! :D

Oh btw, I was previously registered as over_the_rainbow... took the chance to change my nick. hehehehe... *waves to all*