Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest chll51

Since dramalover and Azura are working so hard, I decided to contribute. Here are some pictures from my collection. I'm not sure if they're posted yet but I hope not. lol.

My favorite of hers: lol. I like her playfulness here.

050509czy3.jpg

She looks absolutely stunning in this photo below

20053115295919.jpg

30.jpg

9.jpg

andre3.jpg

That's all. lol.

Guest dramalover

i loved choi ji woo in stairway to heaven, she's such a classic and elegant beauty :]

Hello dreamer_ forever...CLASSIC and ELEGANT indeed..

Welcome to CJW thread..hope you visit us often and post anything about our PRINCESS..

Here is more for you:

ttma78648xi.jpg

Guest dramalover

JUST WANT TO SHARE OLD NEWS TO NEWBIES...

Just want toChoi Ji-woo draws 7,000 people to drama concert in Japan (2005/09/14)

Actress Choi Ji-woo held the “Choi Ji-woo’s Drama Concert” in Osaka, Japan on Sept. 13, drawing an audience of 7,000, reported Kyodo News. The repertoire comprised songs and videos from TV dramas Choi has starred in so far.

Donning a long black dress, Choi greeted her mostly female audience in Japanese, eliciting cheers. The news agency said the actress enraptured her audience when she began her concert with the song “My Memory,” which was featured in the series “Winter Sonata.”

The concert included guest appearances by Park Sol-mi, Choi’s co-star in “Winter Sonata,” the series’ director Yoon Seok-ho, and actor Shin Hyeon-joon, who has gained popularity in Japan for his role in the series “Stairway to Heaven.”

Choi held her first drama concert, entitled “Choi Ji-woo’s Drama Classic Concert in Seoul,” in Korea back in June, but this was her first drama concert in Japan.

The actress will give two performances through Sept. 14. ”

Source : english.kbs.co.kr... ( English )

WoW!! Dramalover......you collected and saved all her pictures in your PC? The way you had been posting her pictures in STH & CJW's thread just prove how faithful and dedicated you are as a CJW's fan. I **salute** to you my dear friend. :o Keep going, will ya! and zillion thanks to you :P

Guest dramalover

Since dramalover and Azura are working so hard, I decided to contribute. Here are some pictures from my collection. I'm not sure if they're posted yet but I hope not. lol.

My favorite of hers: lol. I like her playfulness here.

050509czy3.jpg

That's all. lol.

Chi...she is so cute here..love when she act playful..she could do a

romantic comedy with KSW...

WoW!! Dramalover......you collected and saved all her pictures in your PC? The way you had been posting her pictures in STH & CJW's thread just prove how faithful and dedicated you are as a CJW's fan. I **salute** to you my dear friend. :o Keep going, will ya! and zillion thanks to you :P

Felicia my dear...Good morning....

Hi everyone .... just making my presence felt all for the love & admiration of Choi Ji Woo...thanks drama, BB, Azura, chll51, drama_dreamer for the beautiful pictures... Ji Woo is indeed an elegant beauty with exquisite fashion taste...always stunning in whatever outfit she wears . And with that angelic face who won't get mesmerized ... I'll bet that any cold-blooded & insensitive homo sapiens will be captivated :wub:

Hi Felicia ... glad to be see you! :lol:

Hi everyone .... just making my presence felt all for the love & admiration of Choi Ji Woo...thanks drama, BB, Azura, chll51, drama_dreamer for the beautiful pictures... Ji Woo is indeed an elegant beauty with exquisite fashion taste...always stunning in whatever outfit she wears . And with that angelic face who won't get mesmerized ... I'll bet that any cold-blooded & insensitive homo sapiens will be captivated :wub:

Hello Carmina....whoa!! It's been awhile since we last saw you around!! Welcome back!! :D

Hope to see more of your contribution......simply love to read your posting! :)

Guest dramalover

Welcome back Carmina...glad to see you back...hope to see more of

your postings.. let us put all our resources together to have this thread moving for all

the love and admiration to our PRINCESS.... :D:D ...