Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

September 12, 2015

Choi Ji Woo and “Twenty Again” Cast Dress up in School Uniforms

Source: Soompi

twenty-again.jpg

On the sixth episode of tvN drama “Twenty Again” airing on September 12, Choi Ji Woo (Ha No Ra) dresses up as a high school student in a uniform. Lee Sang Yoon (Hyun Suk) plans a surprise “Uniform Day” event on April Fools’ Day for No Ra who is feeling down.

Choi Ji Woo looking as youthful as ever and fresh-faced Lee Sang Yoon have gone back in time in their school uniforms. On the other hand, the scene of free spirited A Pink‘s Son Na Eun (Oh Hye Mi) and Kim Min Jae (Kim Min Soo) dancing the night away at a nightclub can be seen as well.

Episode five scored an average ratings of 4.7 percent among cable, satellite, and IPTV (Internet Protocol TV) viewers with the highest score being 6.4 percent. The first five episodes placed number one among its competitors airing at the same time slot.

Have you checked out this drama yet?

Source (1)

• Like 7

마이데일리

'삼시세끼' 이서진 "게스트 최지우 박신혜, 가장 기억에 남아"

기사입력 2015.09.11 오후 9:58
201509112157411114_1_99_20150911215803.j

[마이데일리 = 박윤진 기자] 이서진 옥택연 김광규가 '삼시세끼'에 출연한 게스트를 언급했다.

11일 방송된 케이블 채널 tvN '삼시세끼' 18회에서는 1년간의 농촌 프로젝트를 마감한 옥순봉의 세 남자의 후일담으로 꾸며졌다.'

이서진은 '삼시세끼'의 성공에 대해 "불가사의 한 일이다"며 운을 뗐다.

이어 옥순봉을 방문한 게스트를 떠올리며 "최지우 박신혜가 가장 기억에 남아야 할 것 같다"고 말했다. 김광규는 손호준을, 옥택연은 박신혜를 꼽으며 그들의 활약에 대해 고마워 했다.

한 편 지난해 10월 17일 첫 방송된 '삼시세끼 정선편'은 이날 방송을 끝으로 1년에 걸친 농촌 프로젝트를 마무리 짓는다. 이서진, 옥택연, 김광규가 강원도 정선을 배경으로 하루 세끼를 해결하는 모습을 느릿하면서도 정겨운 웃음으로 담아낸 야외 버라이어티 프로그램이다.

[이서진 옥택연. 사진 = tvN 방송 화면 캡처]

(박윤진 기자 yjpark@mydaily.co.kr)

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr
사진 및 기사 구매 contents@mydaily.co.kr

the gist:(feel free to correct if it is wrongly translated as my korean are very limited, thanks)

lee seo jin chose choi ji woo and park shin hye as his memorable guest while kim kwang kyu picked son ho jun and ock taecyeon felt grateful to park shin hye. meanwhile the program three meals a day run for 18 episodes always rank first in rating competing with other programs in the same time slot

• Like 5

Ha Nora is gonna be my fav character other than Lee Mari among CJW's projects. CJW has added such subtle yet engaging emotions to portray HNR. It proves that she doesn't need tears to be a melo queen. Although Twenty is a rom com yet it still pull my inner strings. Somehow, when I look at HNR, I feel that she is still the insecure, after married, 19 years old HNR. Now, she is breaking out. Her transition starts now. 

CJW acting again reaches a new level. WELL DONE!

• Like 7

September 18, 2015

'Twenty Again' Choi Ji-woo stands strong against Choi Won-yeong's new deal

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

photo634767.jpg

Choi Won-yeong suggested that Choi Ji-woo should stop going to school for not getting divorced.

On the September 18th episode of tvN's "Twenty Again", Woo-cheol (Choi Won-yeong), who did not want to keep encountering No-ra (Choi Ji-woo) at school, made a new suggestion. Woo-cheol said, "I lost because of your stubbornness. I'm not going to divorce you. But you quit school".

No-ra said, "No, let's get divorced. I'm going to continue my school", which shocked Woo-cheol.

• Like 5

September 18, 2015

'Second Twenties', mysterious flowers... who sent these?

Source: Innolife.com

15588_1.jpg

‘Second Twenties’ Choi Ji-Woo received a surprise present in campus.

On tvN Friday-Saturday drama ‘Second Twenties’ episode 7, Cha Yeon-Seok (played by Lee Sang-Yoon) showed a different attitude toward Ha Nora (played by Choi Ji-Woo) as he realize that she does not have cancer.

While Hyeon-Seok was excited to hear that Nora’s diagnosis is wrong, he also feels cramped as Nora can’t do anything in front of Kim Woo-Cheol (played by Choi Won-Yeong).

Nora and Hyeon-Seok will be cute like a high school couple in the drama. About this, ‘Second Twenties’ released Ha Nora with a flower from someone.

In the released photo, Ha Nora is smiling brightly with a surprised look on her face receiving a big bouquet of flowers. There’s a message on the flower: ‘To you, who I want to look at.’

In the meantime, tvN ‘Second Twenties’ will be airing the first episode to episode 8 in a row on September 19th. It will be a good chance for those who missed the previous episodes. [Photo=tvN]

• Like 5

September 20, 2015

'Twenty Again' tops 6 percent in ratings

Source: The Korea Times

Untitled-1_450(7).jpg
/Screen captures from tvN

Actress Choi Ji-woo's drama "Twenty Again" has posted a viewer rating of more than 6 percent.

The Friday/Saturday drama aired on cable channel tvN rated 6.6 percent for the eighth episode on Sept. 19, according to Nielsen Korea and reports.

The drama led other dramas aired on Friday/Saturday on tvN, the cable channel said.

It posted 3.8 percent in its first episode on Aug. 28.

Actress Choi Ji-woo plays Ha No-ra, 38, who returns to college after getting pregnant and marrying at 18. 

ejb@koreatimes.co.kr,

• Like 4

September 20, 2015

Choi Ji-woo’s variety show, soap are hits

A local entertainment network tvN’s variety shows and soap starring actress Choi Ji-woo continued to be hits. 

Choi first appeared on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” as a guest last year, capturing the hearts of viewers as well as the host Lee Seo-jin with her candid personality. 

Later, Lee and Choi met again in the same network’s travel-reality show “Grandpas Over Flowers” produced by the same director Na Young-seok. 

The episode featuring Choi gained the highest ratings with 9.52 percent among all the “Granpas” series. 

The 40-year-old actress recently returned to the small screen to star in tvN’s drama “Twenty Again,” which is also well received with over 6 percent ratings. 

“Twenty Again” features a story about the 38-year-old No-ra (Choi Ji-woo), who is mistakenly diagnosed with cancer and decides to go back to school to experience college life.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 4

September 20, 2015

‘Second Twenties’ rising viewer’s rating with Nora-holic

Source: Innolife.com

15596_1.jpg

Late university student Ha Nora’s charms enchanted the viewers.

tvN Friday-Saturday drama ‘Second Twenties’ broadcasted on September 19th rated 7.7% of viewer’s rating to break its own record again.

On this day, magical changes around Ha Nora’s friends, showing interesting story. As Ha Nora retrieved her past life with her first campus life, people around her started to change as well.

At first, Min-Soo (played by Kim Min-Jae), Ha Nora’s son, objected to Nora’s entering the university. However, he started to receive such change positively at the broadcasting.

Ha Nora’s two men, Cha Hyeon-Seok and Kim Woo-Cheol also started the romance with different attitudes.

‘Second Twenties’ is airing every Friday and Saturday evening 8:30 pm. [Photo=’Second Twenties’ capture]

20again8_5.gif

• Like 7