Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@tilac @ scullaaay You guys noticed too? Hmmm...heehee maybe LSJ has asked THE question and she's seriously considering? 

Had another thought on WS.. assuming it's a sequel, maybe it will be a different storyline ... maybe there won't be a Yoo Jin or Ming Hui.... but a totally difffernt development...but CJW may still be the main lead? Ho, think the possibilities are endless regarding this..^^

​I did. It really looked like she was in a hurry. Based on the video from that one article, they were the last two who arrived at the party. I'm not so sure if the video was just edited that way for shippers like us lol. I can dream.

• Like 2

@scullaaay If it's Shiseido, it should be a while ago. I know right !!... She's just so sexy without having to expose much... that cleavage of hers is a BIG killer !! Do you remember the white long dress she wore in Temptation at the end ... aw !!  And don't tell me they were the last two who arrived ??? at the same time ???  ha ha ha !! 

• Like 2

Guest florita529

May i ask you guys, a korean classmate told me that CJW is obsessive-compulsive, she a control-freak. Ive learned this 7 years ago while im in graduate school. It bothered me i like her in winter sonata. the person i was talking is korean so how could i contradict that, she added a blind item that points to CJW, the item didn't speak well of her, she said CJW was scary in real life attitude-wise. this was way before ive seen the movie Actresses and watching her in TMAD i noticed that the way she arranged the bottles by sizes, how she scrutinized the chopping board, etc.,

Sorry for bringing this up, my curiosity to CJW returned since this LSJ-CJW begun. what your take on this, she seems a great lady!

May i ask you guys, a korean classmate told me that CJW is obsessive-compulsive, she a control-freak. Ive learned this 7 years ago while im in graduate school. It bothered me i like her in winter sonata. the person i was talking is korean so how could i contradict that, she added a blind item that points to CJW, the item didn't speak well of her, she said CJW was scary in real life attitude-wise. this was way before ive seen the movie Actresses and watching her in TMAD i noticed that the way she arranged the bottles by sizes, how she scrutinized the chopping board, etc.,

Sorry for bringing this up, my curiosity to CJW returned since this LSJ-CJW begun. what your take on this, she seems a great lady!

​being her fans for almost 20 years (from 1996 first love), jiwoo is a frank and honest person, very cheerful and have childlike behavior,

yeah, jiwoo admit that she is a bit of ocd in terms of cleanliness and a little bit of perfectionist but so does LSJ,he is also particular about the cleanliness in fact he was all smiles when jiwoo pointed out about the chopping board as he really met his match in terms of clean freak..

about blind items, usually it stems from reporters and some sort of rumors where the readers need to guess who are the artists being mentioned, so not necessarily it is a true fact about this blind items, any anti can come out and claims the artists that they hate and cjw also got no exception with regards to the antis...

but let say, if she has scary attitude wise in real life, why she has so many friends inside and outside entertainment industries and their range of age varied, from her circle of charity group work, Shin Ae Ra, Oh Yeon Soo (the older one, wife of Son Ji Chang), to Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Ha Neul, etc (just to name a few) Kim Hae Sook who had been acting as her mum in winter sonata had once said among the younger generations that she work closed with, jiwoo, wonbin is among others that shows respect to the elders, her co stars (supporting stars) in Star lovers and Cant Lose, movie Now and Forever, Lee Sung Jae in Suspicious Housekeepers all had praised her for being humble and helpful despite her popularity and international stardom, those who work closely with her doesnt hesitate to team up again if they have a chance, that surely explain a lot, right....

with her international stardom, she also got some antis that over protective over their idols, thats why if i have a chance to give my opinion, i would rather jiwoo not acting in winter sonata 2 if it ever materialize, maybe just being a cameo is enough already

sorry for a long rant

• Like 2

Guest florita529

​being her fans for almost 20 years (from 1996 first love), jiwoo is a frank and honest person, very cheerful and have childlike behavior,

yeah, jiwoo admit that she is a bit of ocd in terms of cleanliness and a little bit of perfectionist but so does LSJ,he is also particular about the cleanliness in fact he was all smiles when jiwoo pointed out about the chopping board as he really met his match in terms of clean freak..

about blind items, usually it stems from reporters and some sort of rumors where the readers need to guess who are the artists being mentioned, so not necessarily it is a true fact about this blind items, any anti can come out and claims the artists that they hate and cjw also got no exception with regards to the antis...

but let say, if she has scary attitude wise in real life, why she has so many friends inside and outside entertainment industries and their range of age varied, from her circle of charity group work, Shin Ae Ra, Oh Yeon Soo (the older one, wife of Son Ji Chang), to Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Kim Ha Neul, etc (just to name a few) Kim Hae Sook who had been acting as her mum in winter sonata had once said among the younger generations that she work closed with, jiwoo, wonbin is among others that shows respect to the elders, her co stars (supporting stars) in Star lovers and Cant Lose, movie Now and Forever, Lee Sung Jae in Suspicious Housekeepers all had praised her for being humble and helpful despite her popularity and international stardom, those who work closely with her doesnt hesitate to team up again if they have a chance, that surely explain a lot, right....

with her international stardom, she also got some antis that over protective over their idols, thats why if i have a chance to give my opinion, i would rather jiwoo not acting in winter sonata 2 if it ever materialize, maybe just being a cameo is enough already

sorry for a long rant

Thanks for this

@scullaaay  @ tilac  She's just drop dead sexy! I'm already memerized by the back....oh, and do you really have to remind me the white dress in Temptation?! Dear...where's my oxygen mask? Can't breetheee...

OMG you guys that dress killed meeee! SHE LOOKED LIKE A GODDESS​

@florita529 I've also been a fan of hers since I was very young, and I think people mistook her for someone she really isn't because of her goddess-like image. She's actually very nice, bubbly,  and down-to-earth. She's actually well-loved by her peers and I don't think she would be in the industry for 21 years if she has a "scary" attitude. She remained good friends with almost everyone she's ever worked with. Watch her on 1N2D (Actresses special) where she met Na PD. After that, she and Kim Ha Neul became very close.

Edited by scullaaay
  • Like 2

girlfriday: She’s so cute about wanting to show that she studied. Basically, I think Ji-woo is just cute about everything.

javabeans: I think it’s because of her attitude, where she is just earnest and eager about everything, and very transparent about her feelings. She’s also not trying extra-hard to be cute, or trying to force your impression about her image. I think the glamour queen is actually the manufactured image with her, not this cute girl next door.

I friggin lufffff herrrr :wub:

• Like 3

girlfriday: She’s so cute about wanting to show that she studied. Basically, I think Ji-woo is just cute about everything.

javabeans: I think it’s because of her attitude, where she is just earnest and eager about everything, and very transparent about her feelings. She’s also not trying extra-hard to be cute, or trying to force your impression about her image. I think the glamour queen is actually the manufactured image with her, not this cute girl next door.

I friggin lufffff herrrr :wub:

I totally agree with JB there. Funny thing is I've never felt that she's a goddess, but rather a genuine warm hearted person, and that's the main reason I like her so much. When I first started to search about her, I saw her previous bts in WS and later on other vids, the impressions that she always gives me is someone who likes to laugh. Not a 'coy shy laugter', but a straight out laughter, from the heart. Most people who laugh naturally like that are most of them someone who is warmhearted, like their laughter. It's straightforwad and very frank.  There are no layers of facade to gloss over as there's no need to.

Sure, she has her quirks. but it only makes her more humane. And her confessing about her traits is a reflection of who she really is. Open, frank and just CJW.

• Like 3

@BLUFEATHERS Right? Everything she does is just sooo cute. Like I've said before, I used to think that she's this very poised, glamorous star that is so hard to reach. But I'm so glad that she isn't what I thought she is. She is someone you'd love to hang out with and travel with. She just has that very endearing personality.

• Like 2

@jas @scullaay @florita529  May I add too that she went through some tough time while she was in her 20's right after she started her acting career. Remember the recent magazine interview?? That's what she said that a part of her heart was hardened ?? She also said the lessons she learned was not to believe all the nice things that people said ?? I think those tough time, those circumstances forced her to appear cold/aloof/mysterious which is totally opposite of her real self. She had to be careful in almost every situation. When it comes to cleanliness and a neat freak ... I can totally relate to her cuz I'm exactly like her (probably even a bit more). My roommate in college said no guy would want to live with me cuz I'd drive him nuts. Guess what ?? I'm now with a man who is a super neat freak just like me. If LSJ is as neat and clean as her, then they are the right match !! And this will be another reason for me to ship them cuz if you're a neat freak, you have to be with one in the same as you otherwise this would be a problem in the long run !! I can vouch for that !! 

• Like 3

@tilac Do you think she's somehow referring to those people who were jealous of her? Like maybe, in their mind, who is this newcomer who is prettier than me? LOL. And in Healing Camp she talked about being replaced in one of her first movies without any explanation. Maybe that scarred her in a way.

• Like 3

I read yesterday that Jiwoo will be featured in High Cut Magazine vol. 149. I forgot because of that Yellow Balloon CF dammit hahaha.

What happened to that YogiYo CF btw? LOL

Edited by scullaaay
  • Like 3

@scullaaay It could possibly be.. When you are a newbie in the industry and very pretty (which she was) it's bound to happen that people are jealous of you. She was young and inexperienced then. We learn through experience and become wiser and stronger which she has. I'm happy to see her wiser and more relaxed now. She knows what she wants and she goes for it ... I hope she'll go for her love interest too ... ha ha !! just joking !!

Edited by tilac
  • Like 2