Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@tilac REAL BUMMER! :(

And also, can someone translate this? I can't quite understand even with the help of Mr. Google Translate.

http://realestate.daum.net/news/detail/main/MD20150428060512347.daum

​It's about her rental property. She owns a building in Yeoksam area and she puts it in the market for rent and makes 50 mil won//month. Her total assets is worth approx. 50 bill. won -- this is just the gist of it though 

Edited by tilac
  • Like 3

B|Don't know why...but I feel she looked a bit preoccupied during the LV event...abit harried...as if she's considering something...  or are my eyes playing tricks on me? hmm...

@tilac with WS sequel and her announcement of a new production.. will it be too much of a coincidence? to guess that it will be her in this sequel? Heeheee....even if it's not WS, we'll be just as excited in any new works she's goona be in! Oh...pls...plsssss make the annoucement soon!

• Like 2

I really think that, that WS sequel is a wrong move. The original was perfect the way it was, it doesn't need a reboot or something. I would like her and BYJ to do a cameo, just so I can see them together again <3

WHAT I WANT IS FOR HER TO DO A ROMCOM WITH LSJ WAAH. Their chemistry is just out of this world my goodness.

• Like 2

@BLUFEATHERS  @scullaaay  She looked preoccupied and tired. Hope she is not sick or anything...  Yes ! the sneakers were sold out. I think it was a limited edition too if I remember it correctly.

WS... If she were to be in it means we'll have to wait until the end of the year. I think they would need the snow background for that. My greedy side wants to see her sooner than that. It's a dilemma for me. 

• Like 2

@tilac @ scullaaay You guys noticed too? Hmmm...heehee maybe LSJ has asked THE question and she's seriously considering? 

Had another thought on WS.. assuming it's a sequel, maybe it will be a different storyline ... maybe there won't be a Yoo Jin or Ming Hui.... but a totally difffernt development...but CJW may still be the main lead? Ho, think the possibilities are endless regarding this..^^

• Like 1

May 5, 2015

Choi Ji Woo, the top 7 of building rich “sincere landlord?”

Source: Innolife.com

On tvN ‘Name list 2015 aired on May 4th, the stars were introduced, who got profit and image by good financial management. Many top stars were named and Choi Ji-Woo got the seventh rank. Choi Ji-Woo is having two buildings in Chungdam-dong and Yeoksam-dong. The building in Chungdam-dong is about 10 billion won market place, and the building in Gangnam is similar. Especially Choi Ji-Woo is introduced as a sincere landlord. She gave lease to church in the first basement level, and to Art School managed by the church in the second level. People are saying that Choi Ji-Woo might be sincere landlord, like her ordinary behavior. 

• Like 3