테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Guest .alyak_

Speaking of his latest performance. I've uploaded them on youtube. These videos you can't download.

But you can watch and enjoy! I've only uploaded two performances. Thats all. I will upload more apon request :P

TEI'S LATEST PERFORMANCES!

WATCH: Screaming Out Sadness (MBC Music Core 2005.12.24)

j8zhac.jpgj8zhcl.jpgj8zhgk.jpg

------------------ WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE

WATCH: Screaming Out Sadness (Music Bank 2005.12.25)

j8zgic.jpgj8zgk9.jpgj8zgog.jpg

------------------ WATCH THIS PERFORMANCE

brb to post up the links..........

VIDEO CREDITS GOES TO URBANDECAY FOR CUTTING AND UPLOADING TO CLUBBOX!

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiaochu

i STILL have to watch the gameshows! :angry:

I was waiting for the subs. I now have subs for Herione 6 and Love Letter. Waiting for X-men!

Is your subs in chinese? or english?

Guest .alyak_

where can i get the subs?

I was waiting for the chinese subs, but the video quality of those are not really good.

I get the subs from the Love Letter, X-men, and Heroine 6 threads.

Vist the korean movie/tv section. And look for those threads....

guess I have to watch it on YouTube then :P

hmm ...**tweaking system to download**

Are you talking about the performances? Do you want the performances? Just PM me if you want them. I"ll upload....

And for game shows....did you by any chance get the chance to download them?

I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow. And today's the last day for me to have access to the internet.

Other then that i'll be back Saterday..... :phew:

tei1228a8zw.jpg

tei1228b3jr.jpg

tei1228c4he.jpg

tei1228d2gy.jpg

tei1228e4pi.jpg

tei1228f1ox.jpg

tei1228g3qr.jpg

tei1228h2wo.jpg

tei1228i7sr.jpg

tei1228j7ba.jpg

tei1228k4je.jpg

tei1228l8dm.jpg

tei1228m2xm.jpg

tei1228n6zi.jpg

tei1228o5ua.jpg

tei1228p3mc.jpg

Does anybody know how his Christmas concert went? He was on Love Letter and was talking about it?

Credits:kr.yahoo.com + Tei Soompi Thread....

Guest .alyak_

Found more pictures from the fanmeeting.......

010gb.jpg

024xg.jpg

030ix.jpg

044zh.jpg

055xu.jpg

063hc.jpg

070oo.jpg

080pu.jpg

095uk.jpg

0103jg.jpg

0114jx.jpg

0126zu.jpg

0137be.jpg

0147ji.jpg

0155pe.jpg

0165bq.jpg

0173ls.jpg

0182jk.jpg

0197gc.jpg

0204yb.jpg

0214ce.jpg

0227ob.jpg

I went looking up some pictures. I've seen pictures thati THINK are from the concert? Or maybe it was something else....

Tei had his concert already, correct?

Credits: Cyworld Search + Tei Soompi Thread....

Guest Mr.Holmes

Thanks fo rmany pics!!!

I think his dancing is better ^^;;

I watched him on X-Man show a while ago ... I think he can't dance HaHa~~

Anyway,,, envy the fan on fan meetimg Y-Y

Guest .alyak_

^ I agree. It does look interesting.......

TEI ON SCHOOL ATTACK!

08schoolattack9nt.jpg

09schoolattack1bh.jpg

10schoolattack6qt.jpg

11schoolattack2ox.jpg

12schoolattack4gk.jpg

Not sure about the date. Lucky students.....

Credits: Cyworld + Soompi (Tei thread)

Guest kevjc07

I haven't watched the shows yet. I'll watch it once the subs are out. Its just more fun with the subs. And in the clubbox thread. I noticed your looking for recent or any of his latest performances. This is the list of performances/videos i have of him right now:

oo1.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (ComeBack MBC MusicCore 2005.11.26)

oo2.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (KM Comeback)

oo3.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (MBC MusicCore 2005.12.10)

oo4.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (MusicBank 2005.11.27)

oo5.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (MusicBank 2005.12.04)

oo6.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness (SBS Inkigayo 2005.12.11)

oo7.
Tei - Screaming Out Sadness MV

----
PLUSE THE GAMESHOWS HE APPEARED THIS WEEKEND.

The majority of the performance i got from urbandecay's clubbox. From cuts that i've asked her to upload. I guess if anyone wants any i'll upload......

I also seem to see you in everythread i enter. Its fun to see people from time to time.

And i am NOT sure about Tei's cyworld. Have you tried the cyworld thread thats pinned to this section?

There seems to be more and more people entering this thread. I'm so happy. This thread was pretty quiet before.

Hope this thread will remain active! TEI<333333

Thanks for listing the performances of his you have so far. I think I am missing one or two of them >< Tei was funny on Heroine 6. I've seen him on all 3 shows, but I've only seen Heroine 6 with subs so far. It is more fun watching them with subs.

I was about to request one or two videos from you, but I noticed you said you were going on vacation. First of all, thanks for the pictures of his fanmeeting and school attack! Are there videos for these events available to download? They look great. And second, have fun on your trip ^__^ !!!

Guest kaylah^18

Tei's first fan meeting and military training after 4th album

tei1uj.jpg

Last December 27, Tei held his first fan meeting since his debut at the Seoul New Worldwide Department Store. 300 fans participated in the event. Tei is currently attending a university and after his 4th album, he intends to join the compulasory military training. He is majoring in Architecture but is in a rough position because he is not able to attend school regularly. He sees it is necessary for him to leave the university. He is planning to change his course to a mass-media related one when he comes back to school in the future. He also said that after much educational background, he would like to become a professor.

credits: Radio Korea International and http://www.kpopper.com/forums

Guest .alyak_

Thanks for listing the performances of his you have so far. I think I am missing one or two of them >< Tei was funny on Heroine 6. I've seen him on all 3 shows, but I've only seen Heroine 6 with subs so far. It is more fun watching them with subs.

I was about to request one or two videos from you, but I noticed you said you were going on vacation. First of all, thanks for the pictures of his fanmeeting and school attack! Are there videos for these events available to download? They look great. And second, have fun on your trip ^__^ !!!

I'm on soompi as a last minute thing. I can't upload the videos for right this moment.

Just waiting for my ride to get there. Then i'm off. When i come back i'll upload whatever you want ^_^

I have not seen any videos of the events above yet. I want to see the School Attack. Lucky school and lucky students...

Tei's first fan meeting and military training after 4th album

tei1uj.jpg

Last December 27, Tei held his first fan meeting since his debut at the Seoul New Worldwide Department Store. 300 fans participated in the event. Tei is currently attending a university and after his 4th album, he intends to join the compulasory military training. He is majoring in Architecture but is in a rough position because he is not able to attend school regularly. He sees it is necessary for him to leave the university. He is planning to change his course to a mass-media related one when he comes back to school in the future. He also said that after much educational background, he would like to become a professor.

credits: Radio Korea International and http://www.kpopper.com/forums

Thank-you so much for posting up the information. He's so busy he can't attend school.

Poor him...... :o Tei in the military soon....I'll miss his songs....... :tears:

i'm falling sooo in love with Tei after watching him on Love Letter!! he's so sexy and has this quiet mysteriousness to him!! his voice is amazing :)

Guest Mr.Holmes

OMG! i will miss him so much T^T"

Thanks for info ,,, i hardly got his personal info bc i can't read Korean

and there are not english info of him

^^

Guest fangorn

ah after 4th album -that means next year :S

well I will wait for him then...2 years is not that long :( **crosses fingers **

ah his new hairstyle is so O_O ...

kayla - i dont have any perf clips but I will wait for you to come back from vacation ...can wait can wait

Archived