테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Guest .alyak_

^ I agree. Like on Love Letter. I only watch when a certain aritst i love appear on it.

For example Tei. After i watch the whole thing. I go back to re-watch Tei parts.

Yesterday i finally got caught up on Tei on Love Letter. It was on 2005.12.31! It was last year.

I finally watched it! At the ending he was in red. And the girl said "I was waiting or you...." Tei was kinda blushing...

He was so cute. But yes. I have to still watch the performance i said in the page before.

I found out what the song was. Its "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word." The song is by Elton John.

I will watch it real soon. I saw more parts from the performance. He performed alot of songs. I also saw him kneeling!

Wow! His voice was soooooooo :blush: when i saw that part! Its ow and husky. Wow! I think it is hot!

THIS IS A MUST WATCH SHOW! WOW! I'LL TRY TO CUT IT AND UPLOAD! Because there are others who also performed!

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .alyak_

High quality of Tei on Kim Dong Ryul For You (01-25-06) is available at http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew. Or go to her post in the Clubbox thread.

Tei performed:

- Screaming Out Sadness

- then there were some talking...

- Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

- Love... Leaves a Scent

- Hwagaechangteo

- Cheonildongan

The whole thing is around 284mb! Kinda big.

EDIT:

opps. thats my post from the link from the clubbox thread. Just scroll up to see her post! :lol:

Guest .alyak_

New videos of Tei:

(for those that are interested)

- Kim Dong Ryul For You (2006.01.25)

- Xman* - can't wait for this one. he was cute and more talkative last week.

- Star Golden Bell

All this week! Thats all i know for right now. :phew:

Guest sungaaah

hii everyone =]

hehe juss wanted

to tell u guys that

my 11 yr old cousin

is OBESSESSED w/ tei

we were watching x-man

the other day and all she would

talk about how he was

'all hers'

and yes, im soOo glad hes

getting more comfortable

with the ppl on xman.

esp w/ the

jee jin tae vs. ha myung gook

thing ... hhee soo funny ~~

Guest poisonliz2

:rolleyes: Yeap must admit that Tei's got the voice. He might not be that good looking but he just got a style of his own and when u watch him sing ........... :phew: he can catch your attention n u will just fall in luv with him!

In Xman he was a bit shy in the beginning but now he knows the games n the rules so he is getting the hang of it. Hope to see him more in X man or Real Romance. :w00t:

Guest .alyak_

hii everyone =]

hehe juss wanted

to tell u guys that

my 11 yr old cousin

is OBESSESSED w/ tei

we were watching x-man

the other day and all she would

talk about how he was

'all hers'

and yes, im soOo glad hes

getting more comfortable

with the ppl on xman.

esp w/ the

jee jin tae vs. ha myung gook

thing ... hhee soo funny ~~

11 year old obsess? Thats so cute. Such a young age but into Tei. That is awesome.

I love the jee jin tae vs. ha myung gook. I love him now that he's getting more into the game.

He's dancing and talking more, which is awesome.

:rolleyes: Yeap must admit that Tei's got the voice. He might not be that good looking but he just got a style of his own and when u watch him sing ........... :phew: he can catch your attention n u will just fall in luv with him!

In Xman he was a bit shy in the beginning but now he knows the games n the rules so he is getting the hang of it. Hope to see him more in X man or Real Romance. :w00t:

Tei's appearance grows on you. When you watch him on gameshows, he makes these face expressiosn, which i think is so cute.

His voice and songs were what got me into him. In the beginning he wasn't that all good-looking.

But it takes time to notice how cute he is and his personality is so loving!

You see him hugging other stars on gameshows. He's so cute. I'd love to watch more of him in the future!

TEI FIGHTING!

i wont be able to attend either!!!! he could come to wisconsin then make a pitstop in louisiana =) it is good though that he is coming to the states. open more doors for asian artists

its so cute!! tei making 11 year old hearts beat faster ^^

i watch all of his latest gameshows. and i do agree he does grow on you. i didnt even know who he was until i watched the gameshow and i was like "who is that. he is so cute!!!" heheheh his facial expressions are the best! you could definitely tell what he is thinking making all those faces B)

Guest .alyak_

^ Agreed. Did you watch the latest xman? Tei won! Congrats! He was sweating alot though....HAHAHA....

Today i made some gifs. And i happened to make one of Tei.

mx1nqd.gif

Lower Quality (can use for soompi)

mx1n44.gif

I lowered the quality incase anyone's interested and wants to use it.

I will try to make more gifs of Tei. Lately its just FlytotheSky gifs....

I have some caps of Tei that will soon be ready to be gifs...

of course i watched the latest xman!!! never knew our man was so strong. and i am so happy that he got paired up with boko girl!

yay!!! more tei gifs! i have been seeing alot of ftts gifs too. a lot of goong/palace gifs also. its not a bad thing but tei needs some too. unfortunately i dont know how to make any =/

Guest .alyak_

dsc1577264930686mj.jpg

Credits: Cyworld Search

This is from Kim Dong Ryul For You on 2006.01.25.

He performed: Screaming Out Sadness, Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word, Love Leaves A Scent, Hwagaechangteo, & Cheonildongan.

I've downloaded the low quality and made a cut of Tei. PM me for the link (megaupload). The size is roughtly around 70mb.

I'll upload it at Youtube also. ^_^.

This performance/show. you do not want to miss. :)

i dont think i want to miss any tei performance =]

i was reading back a couple of pages and is it true that he is going to the army early? i kind of feel sad but i guess its better so he could get it over with.

you know ::this_kid:: (what can i call you by?) i am really quite amazed at how you keep this thread going with so little fan base on soompi. i really appreciate it cause it is hard for me to find tei stuff.

Guest .alyak_

^ You can call me Kayla. And you? What would you like me to call you?

Your welcome for all the Tei stuff. At first i found it really hard to find Tei stuff.

But I've got the hang of it. I'll try to keep updating this thread with more awesome Tei stuff....

- Tei was on Star Golden Bell (2006.02.04)

- NO performance this week on Inkigayo OR Music Core

- This was not mentioned, but Tei was on Sponge last month on the 28th.

Thats all i know for his latest stuff so far. :sweatingbullets:

oh ok. hi kayla!!! you can just call me vpower ^^

i wonder if he is going to release a new song from his album. his appearances have been dwindling down. =(

oh yea!! it is my 1000's post!!! puhahahhaha

and now i can see the characters in korean!!!! ++excited++

anyway have a good night B)

edit-------------------------

i have never been happier to see a page 11 X)

Archived