테이 (Tei) For You & I

Guest roujin

Guest adikkeluangman

Handsome People’s lead vocalist identified as Tei

Handsome People, the rookie trio from Fluxus Music, managed to turn heads with their debut song, “Shall We Dance“, but newly-released information about the group boosted their popularity to another level.

Tei was revealed to be the lead vocalist for the band, and the lyricist behind their debut track (which was co-produced with bandmate Choi Young Ho). Tei is a highly-respected artist in the ballad field, so netizens exclaimed that it was a “shocking reversal” in image and genre for the star.

Meanwhile, Koyote’s Kim Gu made a guest appearance in the music video as the quirky narrator.

Since they’ve dropped their single on March 3rd, the group will now embark on their official debut promotions this month.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/handsome-peoples-lead-vocalist-identified-as-tei

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Tei releases Fukuyama Masaharu remake, “Firefly”

20110321165130448.jpg

After returning as the lead vocalist for trio band Handsome People, Tei has released his participation track for Japanese actor/singer-songwriter Fukuyama Masaharu’s remake album with “Firefly.”

Released on March 21st, the track is a remake of Fukuyama’s original “Hotaru,” a theme song for the drama, “Mioka.” “Hotaru” ranked first on Oricon’s single chart, and is also Fukuyama’s 10th track to hit #1.

Tei’s remake features a beautiful melody with heartwarming lyrics that bring out Tei’s deep vocals. Listen : HERE.

The full album featuring all eight remake tracks will be released on April 6th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/tei-releases-fukuyama-masaharu-remake-firefly

Guest hassei dan shirei

Yeap I am little bit shock too when saw him in Handsome People. but the song also nice and make me addicted until make me do the cover O.o and glad because of handsome people.. Tei make twitter account :D at least I can hear news from him in twitter :D

@HANDSOME_TEI

• 2 weeks later...

wow, I haven't been following him at all since like...2007 or something, but I like his new image & music :) Tei's ballads were nice but I love the pop/rock/electronica sound of Handsome People. It's a lot more energetic and hip.

Has he done military service yet? o_O He's 28 (29 in Korean age) now, doesn't that mean he only has one year left before he got shipped off, if he hasn't done service?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

So here was Danny Ahn with Tei in Tei KBS Cool Music Island way back in 2008. In 2011, after past few DJs, Danny take this slot but it have changed name to KBS Radio Cool Music Show.

0324island.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Who was the final winner?

20110508_1304813265.jpg

On April 7th, tvN’s “Opera Star 2011” concluded its successful first season with the final round between finalists Tei and JK Kim Dong Wook.

The two singers were asked to perform a solo and a duet. JK Kim Dong Wook performed “Caruso” and collaborated with Kim Soo Yeon for “Time to Say Goodbye.” Tei chose “Non ti Scordar di Me” for his solo track and “God Father” as his duet with mentor Seo Jung Hak.

In the end, it was Tei that was victorious with the honor of winning first place. Tei stated, “Thank you so much. It feels like such a long time since I’ve received such an honor… I hope that I’ve repaid some of the love that I’ve received from all of my fans.”

Although he didn’t shed tears, his eyes did become red as he was overtaken with the emotions he’s gone through for the past two months. As the winner, Tei received the special opportunity to work with the London Philharmonic Orchestra for a special album.

Following the success of the first season, “Opera Star 2011″ will continue on with a second season.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/spoiler-opera-star-2011-who-was-the-final-winner

Guest adikkeluangman

Tei sheds ‘waterfall tears’ to celebrate his win on ‘Opera Star’

k3dkt.th.jpg s5gsc.th.jpg

Singer Tei posted this hilarious set of photos to celebrate his victory on tvN’s music competition show, ‘2011 Opera Star’.

Tweeting on May 9th, the star wrote, “I pass on a photo of victory I haven’t uploaded yet! Amount of tears estimated to be 2m. I pass on thanks once more.”

Tei is seen ‘weeping’ with tears made of toilet paper, which are pasted onto his face. Netizens laughed as they wrote, “You were very happy”, “Paper tears are totally adorable”, and “Congratulations on getting first place”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/tei-sheds-waterfall-tears-to-celebrate-his-win-on-opera-star

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Hee serenaded on her birthday by Tei

2011061601001520100122631.jpg

Singer Tei revealed that he once serenaded actress Kim Tae Hee!

On June 17th, Tei guested on MBC’s “Mi In Do“, and shared that he was invited to Kim Tae Hee’s birthday party, where he was requested to sing for the birthday girl.

Tei and Kim Tae Hee both grew up in Ulsan, and have known each other since childhood. In fact, Tei went to the same school as Kim Tae Hee’s younger brother, Lee Wan. When Kim Tae Hee saw Tei at the party, she asked him to sing his hit song, “Love Leaves a Scent“, which he did with the utmost sweetness.

Tei added that Kim Tae Hee was popular even as a high school student because of her exceptional beauty.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-tae-hee-serenaded-on-her-birthday-by-tei

• 2 years later...

Tei (테이) 1집 The First Journey

[
#] 01 Intro 운명 (Fate)
[
#] 02 사랑은... 향기를 남기고 (Love... Leaves Its Scent)
[
#] 03 닮은 사람 (Similar Person)
[
#] 04 회상 (Retrospection)
[
#] 05 Why
[
#] 06 Another Love
[
#] 07 Falling In Love
[
#] 08 집착 (Attachment)
[
#] 09 단념 (Abandonment)
[
#] 10 다신 눈물이... (My Tears Again...)
[
#] 11 겨울愛 (Winter Love)
[
#] 12 사랑이 변하니 (Does Love Change?)
[
#] 13 소녀와 가로등 (A Girl And Streetlights)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Tei (테이) 4집 애인 (Lover)

[
#] 01 Intro.. 슬픔이 흘러서 (Sadness Flowing)
[
#] 02 눈물에 잠기다 (Locked Up In Tears)
[
#] 03 같은 베개 (Same Pillow)
[
#] 04 미워 보인다 (Looks Hateful)
[
#] 05 Queen
[
#] 06 울지 말아요 (Don't Cry)
[
#] 07 나무 (Tree)
[
#] 08 My Song
[
#] 09 그댈 잊는 법 (Ways Of Forgetting You)
[
#] 10 어머니 (Mother)
[
#] 11 나는 당신입니다.. (I Am You...)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"(Crazy In Love)

[
#] 01 獨白 (독백) (Monologue)
[
#] 02 그리움을 외치다 (Screaming Out In Sadness)
[
#] 03 얼음 인형 (Frozen Doll)
[
#] 04 버릇 (Habit)
[
#] 05 그댄 참 향기가 좋아요 (Wonderful Scent of You)
[
#] 06 홀로서기 (Supporting Myself)
[
#] 07 너에게 하고픈 말 (Words That I'd Like To Tell You)
[
#] 08 그 길에 서서.. (Standing On That Path...)
[
#] 09 사랑을 한다 (To Love)
[
#] 10 바보가 됐죠 (I've Become A Fool)
[
#] 11 서툰 미소로 (Forced Smile)
[
#] 12 사랑에... 미치다 (For Love... I'm Crazy)

• 2 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE have yet to hear a compliment from J.Y. Park for their 'Cheer Up' promotions?

TWICE guested on the April 27 airing of 'Tei's Dreaming Radio,' and talked about many a topic! 

When Tei asked them how they feel about all their domination on the charts, the girls answered, "We can't believe it. Because it's so unbelievable, we keep going back to the charts, and it all feels like a dream." 

ChI-h8mWUAE2swp.jpg

Tei also wanted to know whether J.Y. Park advised the girls in any way after their comeback. TWICE replied, "After we released our song, we haven't seen him, but before the song came out, he encouraged us by telling us that we'll do well." 

Tei then questioned the girls about whether J.Y. Park praised them while they were recording for the new song. The girls responded, "We haven't gotten any compliments," expressing disappointment in their label head. 

Well, it's still not too late! Maybe J.Y. Park is just biding his time and waiting for the perfect moment to congratulate the girls on the huge success with "Cheer Up." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/twice-have-yet-to-hear-a-compliment-from-jy-park-for-their-cheer-up-promotions 

Archived